Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million (16363 Views)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nautybride: 9:16am On Mar 01
Nice2023:

Audio million because u can't get there,u think others aren't doing well.

If you have such, you won't be online seeking advice. Definition of money miss road.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Daystar7: 9:16am On Mar 01
Osiris12:
Try Dey redeem gift cards

This business is no longer lucrative as most people now have direct contact with the Chinese

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Jamaall(m): 9:17am On Mar 01
jasent:

9m is way to much. Invest 1m into importation of goods from Nigeria to Ghana, bring in boys and install jiji on their phone. Let them post the picture online and see the number of sales you'll be having daily. That's how I'm making my money
Pls elaborate more on this 🤲
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by richard870(m): 9:18am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:
I need advice on the business to run with my money and it must be online

I don’t want to waste this 9.5 million naira

Ponzi is too risky
Invest in crypto, hodl and see your money grow astronomically in 6-7 months...i can send you a few cryptos that are going to grow in a way that will make billionaires in naira and millionaires dollars
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nautybride: 9:18am On Mar 01
nautybride:
grin
Audio million
Nice2023:

Audio million because u can't get there,u think others aren't doing well.

Those who have that kind of cash don't shout! Whatever produced it, if legal, don't need extra attention!
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 9:18am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky

Bro invest 1M in learning freelancing. That amount will cover everything as long as you have a laptop already. In 5-6 months you should be making sales, then patiently build customer based before building a proper brand for your freelance business.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Reelmii: 9:19am On Mar 01
jasent:

9m is way to much. Invest 1m into importation of goods from Nigeria to Ghana, bring in boys and install jiji on their phone. Let them post the picture online and see the number of sales you'll be having daily. That's how I'm making my money
please wat kind of goods can be exported to Ghana
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 9:20am On Mar 01
nautybride:

If you have such, you won't be online seeking advice. Definition of money miss road.

You haven't made money. If you have you will know he's asking a legitimate question.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Daystar7: 9:21am On Mar 01
jasent:

Nice idea, what kinda of inventory u talking about and are you resided in Ghana?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Edoreborn: 9:21am On Mar 01
Carry d money to ur pastor to sow seeds,, believe me in a month time u will be blessed beyond measure...

Yee,,na who stone me

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by lendahand(m): 9:21am On Mar 01
Yinkakazi098:
Start buying and selling Gold online, I've been trading Gold online Since 2013, and its been a profitable journey so far. You can make more than Double of your money in a year. I can guide you into the business if you're interested.
guide me
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by justli: 9:22am On Mar 01
If you are looking for a business to put your 9 million into, good chance you'll lose your money. My advise:

Continue what you were doing before,
When you find a new business or path, test it out with 1m and see if you can break even .

New ventures require learning to understand the tricks, and with much money, you never learn until your money is gone.

If crypto is your think and comfortable with risk, I'd say stake stable into a new staking project. Low risk, but with a bit of luck , you fit lamba

3 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by MrPADDY(m): 9:23am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:
Don't give anybody your money to work for you; find a way to make your money work for you.

Making money online needs online skills. What online skills do you have? There are multiple niches and tools you can explore to make money legitimately online. You just have to find what you're passionate about, develop the skills possibly with the help of a mentor or coach, and be focus. Wait until you acquire the mastery to put in the money. Do not invest in any online business you have no control, knowledge or skills to navigate through the terren.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by mascot345: 9:23am On Mar 01
Try forex trading..

With that amount . U are sure of #1million every month..

U can start trading with 100k.... For like 3 months before u invest all your money in it.

https://www.switchmarkets.com/tools/live-currency-strength-meter

That's currency tracker.. To know the strength of the currency... Weak or Strong.

www.forexfactory.com
Trade only high impact news on economic calendar.. And thank me later... Good luck..

I am professional forex analyst... Good luck.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Freelancerr(m): 9:24am On Mar 01
Osiris12:

How person fit venture into this biz
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Goalnaldo(m): 9:25am On Mar 01
Come and invest in me please. 400k is all I need please.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Sheuns(m): 9:26am On Mar 01
If you are smart, calculative and not greedy, you can trade crypto and make about 500k monthly. First you must understand trading. I did not say holding, trading.

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Freelancerr(m): 9:26am On Mar 01
Uyi168:
Crypto.
U fit add small yahoo join. grin
grin this man

This comment funny me

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Ojemedad: 9:27am On Mar 01
Osiris12:

How do u just be redeeming gift cards without having clients , please enlighten me
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by ndbaba1(m): 9:27am On Mar 01
Invest in agriculture and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Skibofire(m): 9:28am On Mar 01
jasent:

are you based in Ghana?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by iCauseTrouble: 9:28am On Mar 01
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:30am On Mar 01
Yinkakazi098:
Start buying and selling Gold online, I've been trading Gold online Since 2013, and its been a profitable journey so far. You can make more than Double of your money in a year. I can guide you into the business if you're interested.

Good morning bro, please can you guide me?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Crafteck1: 9:30am On Mar 01
Run to a country where your sweat is appreciated

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by ufotty2001: 9:31am On Mar 01
You don't even need to spend any money to even start some online business that give u up to 2m permonth
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by dNortherner(m): 9:31am On Mar 01
I'm a northerner and from my side we grow different types of crops, you can invest like 1.5m for dry season rice production and in less than 5 months you make your 1.5m, 2.5m or even more...DM Agricultural business no be joke at all you go make it.
Sorry no be online business sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by mubalak37(m): 9:33am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky

Please invest only 1million in my website attaqwaa dot com it is a new website of 3months old and has started generating traffic. The only thing I need is financial support for equipment and promotion. And I promise that you will always thank me every day.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by zebszebs: 9:34am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky

Ehn Ehn, Ponzi isnt too risky.

Its that Ponzi gan gan you must do.

Oshisko
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by TechToyin(m): 9:34am On Mar 01
#1,000,000

For blogging
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by zebszebs: 9:36am On Mar 01
mubalak37:

Please invest only 1million on my website attaqwaa dot com it is a new website of 3moths old and have started generating traffic. The only thing I need is financial support for equipment and promotion. And I promise that you will always thank me every day.

"Please invest only 1 million *in* my website attaqwaa dot com it is a new website of 3 *months* old and *has* started generating traffic. The only thing I need is financial support for equipment and promotion. And I promise that you will always thank me every day"

If you like go and invest in someone making kindergarten grammatical mistakes like this.
Sorry is your name.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by egojeny1(f): 9:37am On Mar 01
Yinkakazi098:
Interested, pls guide me
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Nice2023(m): 9:38am On Mar 01
nautybride:

Then u don't know the meaning of advice when money is involved.

Stop saying what u don't know. No one can start anything without seeking advice let alone when money is involved.

Go to treasury bill section,property section,mutual fund section and even stock exchange section on nairaland and see how people with millions are seeking for advice and people proffer them with solutions without any hullabaloo.

So why are u angry and what is wrong in him seeking advice even without money?

Be careful and stop derailing topics like this.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Activate Glo Jumbo Sim. / Vmobile GPRS Settings: Send 'wapgprs' to 184! / GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.