Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Political Agricultural Revolution (PAR): Are You Up To PAR ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Agricultural Revolution (PAR): Are You Up To PAR ? (64 Views)

EKSG Delegation At Institution Capital Forum In Germany ….as State Moves To Par / Philanthropist Par Excellence: Celebrating Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo On Birthday / GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL AND THE ONGOING AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION IN AKWA IBOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Agricultural Revolution (PAR): Are You Up To PAR ? by Questionnaires(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01
Year 2024 is Very Special To Me And My Messianic Mission On Earth.

Many People See It As A LEAP Year;
I See It As The AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION YEAR For Africans.

Yesterday Was 29th of February; A Date Only To Happen in Another 4 Years Time.

The Dawn of Today From Yesterday Marks My Birthday For A NATURAL REASON - For Everything Has Been Orchestrated By Our African Ancestors That I Come COMFORT The Minds of The People And REPAIR THE BROKEN AGRICULTURE of The NATION - IN THIS HARD TIMES.

As I Take This LEAP of Faith;
I Want To Advance You into The Journey of Agricultural Breakthrough And Prosperity From The People's Paradise (CROSS RIVER STATE).

For Finally; It Is TIME.

Today is Friday!

33 Years Ago, I was Born on A Friday!

(1) (Reply)

Ignore Interlopers On Tenure Extension Inosun Public Service, Group Counsels / Ifga Disagrees With Senates Reaction on Food Sufficiency In Nigeria / Int’l Women’s Day: Obaseki Hails Nigerian Women’s Resilience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.