Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Result Of Leadership Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Result Of Leadership Failure (137 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Jonathan Harps On Unity As Obi Blames Nation’s Woes On Leadership Failure / Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Result Of Leadership Failure by Donedeal1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01
Fellow Niralanders I recieve some notices from my bankers on the 28 of February 2024 notifying me of the recent directives from CBN and the needs for me to comply immediately by providing the following, my BVN and NIN,on or before the 1st day of march 2024.
The following day I visited the bank Stanbic IBTC branch In my locality although reluctantly prepared for the worst as a result of the previous experience during currency swap exercise and corona but, I was quite surprise this time the security man asked for my mission and I told him which he gave me a form which I filled immediately I returned it to him and he told me to expect response from them soon.
The following day which is March 1st 2024 I visited GT bank for same update provision with high expectations, but the story was totally different. After informing the security man he directed me into the banking hall. On getting there the whole place was chaotic and filled up to the brim I immediately moved upstairs to see if it can be better but it was not different with customers sited on the bare flow while the nursing mothers trying to stop their infant from crying as the air- conditioners needed attention and the network was down I had to leave the bank disappointed
Now my question is ? Why must Nigerian masses suffer all this simply because some leaders can't think to proffer a better alternative to a problem
Did customers have to pass through all this just to update their details for an already existing account ?.
So friends what is the situation in your area and what better way do you suggest we adopt to help Nigerian masses
Re: The Result Of Leadership Failure by Lumarstone: 12:06am On Mar 02
Poor planning quick execution is the major problem currently facing this country! Tinubu has accepted of being responsible for the country Men's current economic challenges. That Man is economically incapacitated and supposed not to be leading a big economy like Nigeria.

I left..!
Re: The Result Of Leadership Failure by Donedeal1(m): 8:33am On Mar 02
Lumarstone:
Poor planning quick execution is the major problem currently facing this country! Tinubu has accepted of being responsible for the country Men's current economic challenges. That Man is economically incapacitated and supposed not to be leading a big economy like Nigeria.

I left..!
He is overwhelmed, he should seek for assistant.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! PDP Suspends Former LGA Council Chairman In Benue State / What Pastors And Politicians Have In Common / Tinubu Suspends REA MD/CEO, Ahmad, Team From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.