Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,115 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

This Picture Melts My Heart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Melts My Heart (4347 Views)

Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl / COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. / Ogun PDP Melts Into APC As Ex-Deputy Gov Leads Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Christian36: 10:15pm On Mar 02
They wanted to disgrace this woman to the point of tagging her a corrupt woman but the God the woman was serving disgraced all of them till now, see as the woman is going places with her high office position she is holding. Abeg where is aunty Kemi aka the certificate fogger? Whom God has blessed, no man can curse, the only crime the woman committed was because she was an Igbo woman. They forgot that the woman was like a strong pillar holding our economy from collapsing, ever since she left, the economy of this country has been in a mess. Despite filling the whole positions with their people, what have they achieved just like what Buhari did.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by 1Sharon(f): 10:19pm On Mar 02
michlins:
yes ma'am. If Remi says Nigeria will be good today, Tinubu has no choice but to make Nigeria great.

This is the situation across board including governors and those kleptomaniac civil servants

Oh really? So If women call the shots, what use are you, calling yourself a leader? Seems like you just want be called a leader w/o earning it

Sounds like yall don't want to be held accountable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by jieta: 10:27pm On Mar 02
ddippset:
You don't compare it with what we have today,

You compare it with how her government met it.

Stop being clever by half.
So how did her government meet it.

Please bring your stat

1 Like

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by folake4u(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02
Biggie225:

No they brought it upon themselves by sexuallizing every thing about themselves. Hence men used and demorted them as sex objects, tools to cure their sexual fantasies .

Women these days have only their toto to offer men.

Men are not to be blamed.

It'd be a waste of my precious time arguing with you.

If in this 2024, you still believe women have only their vaginas to offer men, you're a congenital simpleton and have a dustbin mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by westlius(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02
Biggie225:

During her tenure as finance minister, she helped stabilise our economy .
Fuel #97 with subsidy
Diesel Gas #280.
Liquified gas #150
Kero #200.
Dollar rate was #180 to #218
Bag of rice #7500.
Bag cement #1200.
Loaf of bread #180.
Nigeria was fastest growing economy.

Compare it with what we have today.
Abeg help me tell am
8yrs ago we were enjoying and felt we are suffering.
Minimum wage 18k will take us for a month 9 years ago

1 Like

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by keymatt(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02
ddippset:
Have you forgotten she was once our minister of finance?

What did we achieve as a country?

Dey play.
You sound like one of those agbadorians who voted Tinubu. grin grin grin
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by peleson1: 11:56pm On Mar 02
I am the Male+ version of Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Gerrard59(m): 4:50am On Mar 03
Biggie225:

Women are great pinnacle for every working society.

Pinnacle in terms of birthing the next generation. That is why countries protect children and women FIRST before men during perilous times.

Women contributed alot to what we are facing today in Nigeria.

Big Fat Lie! Nigerian men wrecked the country. In cases where women "contributed", they learnt it from the men and even had male accomplices. Men build a country. Women follow their lead.

Developed countries don't joke with their women.Reason is because they know what women brings to the society.
Great women raise great Generations.

Actually, a country can "joke" with their women as long as there is no war. However, developed countries were built and maintained by its men. In fact, the same UAE you applaud, how many times do you see their women in events and making public statements? Their women are seldom heard, but rarely seen. How many times you don see a foreign man touch an Emirati woman in such a manner? How many Emirati women do you know who heads a global organisation or work at a global level as NOI?

Finally, Mr Biggie, I dare you, mention ONE developed country where women were at the forefront of its development, and I will deactivate this account of mine.

Just ONE country, please.

P.S.: No be today this debate has been held, it haff tey: https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Pristine664: 4:56am On Mar 03
ddippset:
Have you forgotten she was once our minister of finance?

What did we achieve as a country?

Dey play.

They know there is nothing special about her, that is the way they celebrate criminals from their own region while telling you to kill your own.

Her current position is still a political position made possible by Buhari but her people will not let us hear word.
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Pristine664: 4:57am On Mar 03
Biggie225:

During her tenure as finance minister, she helped stabilise our economy .
Fuel #97 with subsidy
Diesel Gas #280.
Liquified gas #150
Kero #200.
Dollar rate was #180 to #218
Bag of rice #7500.
Bag cement #1200.
Loaf of bread #180.
Nigeria was fastest growing economy.

Compare it with what we have today.

Compare the price of these items to the time of Abacha and Babangida.

Can you now see that your goddess is one of the people that destroyed this country and put Nigeria in this current situation?
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Gerrard59(m): 4:58am On Mar 03
ddippset:
You don't compare it with what we have today,

You compare it with how her government met it.

Stop being clever by half.

Nigeria was the sixth fastest-growing economy in the world when GEJ left office. Our debts were low, and NOI initiated policies to save money from crude oil sales, but Fashola, Amaechi and fogly-looking Oshiomole objected by screaming, "share the money". NOI and even Sanusi cried that subsidy should be removed, but APC (then ACN & CPC) countered it by organising "Occupy Nigeria" protests. The unemployment rate was remarkably low. Nigerians were returning enmass from the UK to find jobs. Nigerian students who studied in the UK didn't bother to work there as most GLADLY returned after their studies. There was nothing like POF because any bloke could afford his/her studies. Nigerians rarely went with their families to study in the UK, not today, where the ratio of dependants is 1:1.

It is only Agbadorians who will deny that GEJ had a fruitful and prosperous economy than their incompetent leader, Buhari, who they gladly campaigned for and voted for in 2015.

Gerrard59:

INSEAD tuition fees was 12-16 million naira ten years ago. shocked Similar to London Business School and its likes. These schools are among the world's best, with the London Business School being the best MBA school in the Anglophone world outside the US. Today, however, Northumbria University, a lowly ranked university, is charging Nigerian students 25 million naira for a nine-month master's program. https://www.nairaland.com/7967805/stay-away-northumbria-university-uk#127907131

Do you people know the most annoying thing of it all?

The majority of the posters here, most of whom pride themselves as "intelligent", campaigned and voted for an incompetent feudalist in the name of Buhari because he promised to phight kwarruption! Yes, these men hurled insults towards Jonathan, under whose administration they enjoyed plum jobs, high salaries and consistent economic growth.

Ibe.Okehie: come and see your darling Nigerians who said they are intelligent.
alo.re: see your compatriotsts. I am sure you attended one of the schools mentioned here, which is why you were paid 700K per month before fleeing Nigeria because of Buhari's terrible economic policies. The same Buhari you gladly and proudly, without regrets, thumbed for during the 2015 elections.

Do you know the second most annoying thing?

These bloody retards have fled Nigeria!!!! Yes, as I write, NONE of them reside in Nigeria. They have packed their bags and fled to the white man's land nodding their heads like malnourished Agama Lizards, while chanting on Twitter that blacks and whites are equal. These people campaigned and voted for an incompetent communism-loving dude because jOnAtHaN wAs kWaRrUpT and bUhArI wIlL pHiGt kWaRrUpTiOn.

Let me state here unequivocally and explicitly that ten years ago, Nigerians could afford London Business School tuition fees, study there and return to higher jobs in the country. Access Bank was organising aptitude tests in London and, I think, New York as well for freshly graduated MSc grads to work in Nigeria. That was 2013. There was at least one graduate trainee recruitment program per day on the front page of Nairaland during this period.

Today, Nigerians are studying at Teesside University and schools with very funny-sounding names. Today, they are moving alongside their children to LGTV and transgender mumbo-jumbo infiltrated communities to learn courses they would not have learnt, all things being equal. Very few Nigerians moved with their families to study abroad during Jonathan's era. The majority went there alone and returned after their studies. Yes, self-funded students (sometimes the companies sponsor them) studied at good universities in the UK and returned to Nigeria. The majority did not bother with ILR or Care Jobs or say make I work for Her Majesty. The majority weren't interested in marrying women from different cultures just to have residency papers; after all, they studied at good universities.

Today, these miscreants fled in their 30s and 40s with their smelling tails in between their legs to the white man's land. They have to contend with the laws the white man has enshrined in his land. They can't drink water and drop cup, or else their wives will divorce them, and they will be ruined for life. One of them up there is always bashing women till today. Who knows whether him wife don deal with his Agbado life? In fact, the one above my post vigorously campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 and also for Tinubu in 2023. Where is he today? Canada! Yes, he fled. I am telling you, all fled. Why did he flee? "Country is hard, and business is not moving well". But he voted for Buhari in 2015 because he believes Jonathan was kwarrupt and is an Igbo man. Kini kon Igbos must not govern Nigeria. Today, he is in sub-zero temperatures doing mini-importation.

I reiterate it for those who might not read it: Buhari is a wicked man, anyone who campaigned, voted for him in 2015 and supports him (aka Buharist) is a wicked person. Know this and have peace.

Bloody retards!

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Pristine664: 5:04am On Mar 03
Gerrard59:

Nigeria was the sixth fastest-growing economy in the world when GEJ left office. Our debts were low, and NOI initiated policies to save money from crude oil sales, but Fashola, Amaechi and fogly-looking Oshiomole objected by screaming, "share the money". NOI and even Sanusi cried that subsidy should be removed, but APC (then ACN & CPC) countered it by organising "Occupy Nigeria" protests. The unemployment rate was remarkably low. Nigerians were returning enmass from the UK to find jobs. Nigerian students who studied in the UK didn't bother to work there as most GLADLY returned after their studies. There was nothing like POF because any bloke could afford his/her studies. Nigerians rarely went with their families to study in the UK, not today, where the ratio of dependants is 1:1.

It is only Agbadorians who will deny that GEJ had a fruitful and prosperous economy than their incompetent leader, Buhari, who they gladly campaigned for and voted for in 2015.

You guys lie with bareface because you know most Obidients are teenagers and early 20s guys who hardly know anything about Nigeria 10-15 years ago. grin

😂
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Gerrard59(m): 5:05am On Mar 03
Pristine664:

They know there is nothing special about her, that is the way they celebrate criminals from their own region while telling you to kill your own.

Her current position is still a political position made possible by Buhari but her people will not let us hear word.

Agbadorians and being mendacious. So, if there was nothing special about her, how come successive finance ministers couldn't improve the economy, fiscal and monetary, better than she did?

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Pristine664: 5:07am On Mar 03
Gerrard59:

Agbadorians and being mendacious. So, if there was nothing special about her, how come successive finance ministers couldn't improve the economy, fiscal and monetary, better than she did?

She never improved anything. Stop cooking up rubbish 😂
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Gerrard59(m): 5:08am On Mar 03
Pristine664:

You guys lie with bareface because you know most Obidients are teenagers and early 20s guys who hardly know anything about Nigeria 10-15 years ago. grin

😂

You mean when the economy was growing well, and the unemployment was low? You mean when the subsidy was to be removed (at the right time), but your ret@rds at APC kicked against it and shouted with their smelly mouths, "that there is nothing like subsidy"? If Nigeria was terribly bad 10 - 15 years ago, how come Buhari and Tinubu could not make it better rather than worse?

P.S. I am not an Obidient as I knew he would not have won the election.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Pristine664: 5:10am On Mar 03
Christian36:
They wanted to disgrace this woman to the point of tagging her a corrupt woman but the God the woman was serving disgraced all of them till now, see as the woman is going places with her high office position she is holding. Abeg where is aunty Kemi aka the certificate fogger? Whom God has blessed, no man can curse, the only crime the woman committed was because she was an Igbo woman. They forgot that the woman was like a strong pillar holding our economy from collapsing, ever since she left, the economy of this country has been in a mess. Despite filling the whole positions with their people, what have they achieved just like what Buhari did.

Her position is still political and not by any performance or special wisdom.

She wouldn't have been there without Buhari's recommendation and endorsement.
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by ddippset(m): 5:41am On Mar 03
keymatt:
You sound like one of those agbadorians who voted Tinubu. grin grin grin
Not everyone who says something against an Ibo person is an agbadorian dumbo!
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by ddippset(m): 5:54am On Mar 03
Gerrard59:

Abeg leave grammar and jargons.

Jonathan was far more successful than Buhari no doubt.

But there is no denying that even Jonathan had a hand in the gradual destruction of this country.

Forget all these "fastest growing economy" hogwash. Na market we dey look.

Let me just use Two very quick indices among others;

Jonathan and his Ngozi met fuel at #65 and left it at #187.
That's a 300 percent increase.

They met a bag of rice at #3,500 and left with it at #8000.
Again that's over 200 percent increase.

Which magic did Ngozi do?
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by lastkingsman: 11:37am On Mar 03
Gerrard59:

You get time they reply fools.

Someone that got Nigeria debt forgiveness, restored our macro economy, navigated Nigeria out of 2008 economic meltdown and pushed for SWF (opposed by Amaechi, Oshiomole and Co)?

Again fools
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Mrexcell(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03
keymatt:
Imagine having this woman as your minister of finance OBJ and GEJ really sabi better thing. cool Unlike the cow from daura. grin grin grin

The woman is no doubt a rare genius.
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by HRMK: 2:00pm On Mar 03
Biggie225:
Arabs that despise women ,never shake women. See the way one their own is holding this great woman very tight.
Reason is because of what she has upstairs(brain).
She doesn't nag,insult ,maltreat nor despise men.

I must raise a daughter like Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

If 90percent of our women,mothers ,aunts and girls in our country today is like her ,Nigeria as a country, our societies ,our homes would being far better today. They would have raised great nation. Our mothers failed ,and our girls these days are far worse .

For Nigeria to progress , our mothers ,girls needs to step up and fill the vacuum the mother nature bestowed in them.

This woman is living a fulfilled life.
A Golden Jewel, An epitome of Beauty with Brain. A Genius .
Great Respect to her.
Ijele Nwaanyi
Ochie Dike Nne.
Nwaanyi Oma.
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by HRMK: 2:02pm On Mar 03
ALL THESE BECAUSE SHE IS A FELLOW IGBO?NOR BE SO?
Re: This Picture Melts My Heart by Christian36: 2:42pm On Mar 03
Pristine664:

Her position is still political and not by any performance or special wisdom.

She wouldn't have been there without Buhari's recommendation and endorsement.
Story, Buhari never had any hand in her appointment, I followed the process till the day she was appointed, don't come here to tell me what I observed, left for Buhari she wouldn't have gotten the post. You know that Buhari was the father of nepotism who prefer his people to handle the whole affair of the country, someone that open his mouth to tell UN to focus more on the north based on development project.

(1) (2) (Reply)

lol / 2019 Elections: INEC, Activists Join Voice Out Vanguard On Vote Right Campaign / Sanusi's Dethronement: Sanusi Lineage Cursed By The Atta Of Igala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.