Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Press Statement: We Condemn Omakolo's Actions And Lawlessness - Apa LGA APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Statement: We Condemn Omakolo's Actions And Lawlessness - Apa LGA APC (253 Views)

LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State / We Condemn Sowore’s Call For A Revolution Against The Buhari-led Federal Governm / We Condemn The Postponement Of The Elections, But Urge Our Teeming Supporters To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement: We Condemn Omakolo's Actions And Lawlessness - Apa LGA APC by GENIUSMKT(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02
Date: February 29, 2024

Venue: Apa LGA, Benue State.

Issued by: Hon Samuel Obiabo, Apa LGA APC Chairman

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Press,

I address you today with a heavy heart but a resolute spirit regarding recent developments within our beloved All Progressives Congress (APC) in Benue State. As a staunch advocate for the rule of law and the principles of our great party, I cannot stand idly by in the face of flagrant disregard for both the party's directives and the judiciary.

It is with great concern that I bring to your attention the unlawful actions of Hon. Benjamin Omakolo, a figure who has unfortunately chosen to defy the sanctity of our party's constitution and the decisions of the National Working Committee (NWC).

Hon. Omakolo's suspension from the party, as ratified by the State Working Committee following due process, stands as a testament to his breach of party regulations and code of conduct. His blatant disregard for the NWC's decision and his continued usurpation of the role of the State Chairman in clear defiance of the court's ruling are nothing short of contemptuous.

As the APC Party Chairman of Apa LGA, the heart of our party's grassroots, I condemn in the strongest terms Hon. Omakolo's actions and lawlessness. His persistent efforts to sow discord and undermine the authority of our party leadership not only betray the trust of our members but also threaten the very fabric of our democratic principles.

I call upon all loyal members of the APC in Benue State to stand united against such divisive tactics and reaffirm our commitment to upholding the rule of law within our ranks. We cannot allow personal ambitions to overshadow the greater good of our party and the aspirations of our people.

In conclusion, let it be known that the APC in Benue State will not waver in its dedication to transparency, accountability, and respect for the judiciary. We will continue to uphold the tenets of democracy and ensure that justice prevails in all our endeavors.

Thank you.

Hon. Samuel Obiabo,
Apa LGA APC Chairman

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Remarks: Nigeria’s Corruption Problem Runs Deep By Punch Editorial Board / Nigerian Tricycle Rider Sets Rules For Passengers, Imposes ₦500 Fines For Violat / Anambra, Imo, Ekiti And Abia Least Out Of School Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.