Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? (5472 Views)

As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) / Divorce & Remarriage, Can A Christian Do It? Is God Ok With It? / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? by MightySparrow: 10:36am On Mar 04
paxonel:
is the reason why we should work towards straighting the line graph rather than wasting unnecessary time for religious principles like quiet time that has no proof of it reliability
the same thing can be experienced by regular quiet timists who didn't take time to plan their day but rely only on their prayers
a scripture says the same rain that falls on the farm of a good person is the same rain that waters the farm of the wicked, how will you explain that?
The question now is, after knowing God through the quiet time, what else?
Do you continue to do the quiet time and waste quality time you would have used to pursue better things?

I don't think that God want us to be time wasteful

Okay Sir.
Re: As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? by advocatejare(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

You typed "rubbish"!
To describe the nonsense you wrote
Re: As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? by Passionfruitttt: 1:36pm On Mar 04
How will you call yourself a Christian and not have a sordid consistent quiet time?
It's essential to a healthy and fruitful spiritual life.
Re: As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? by DirectoPatriots(f): 10:09am On Mar 05
It's well with our souls. Grace! Grace!! Grace!!!
Re: As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? by Artorius(m): 3:12am On Mar 31
145fauzia:
I try to everyday. I have Daily Guide devotional from Scripture Union.It's a very comprehensive guide.I try to everyday. I have Daily Guide devotional from Scripture Union.It's a very comprehensive guide....

Please tell me where you got your copy of the SU daily devotional, I have been searching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Catholics Cover The Crucifixes And Statues With Purple Durin Passiontide / Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.