Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? (1442 Views)

Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! / Before You Blame Anyone For The Gunshots In Aso Rock, Read What Truly Happened / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 9:25am On Mar 03
I have read a lot of propagandas about how Alex Otti has transformed Aba to a paradise and as an Aba boy, I know most of these are nothing but fabricated news.

I have nothing against Otti. If anything, I want the best for my beloved Aba but we truly need to hold our politicians accountable.

100 days into Okezie's government, he constructed 27 roads. Okezie expanded faulks road. Okezie cleared up osisioma junction and built the first flyover in Abia state. Okezie invested and ensured Geometric commences operations to alleviate the power issues in Aba. Okezie began the modernization of Ariaria and ngwa road markets. I don't even want to go to Orji Uzor Kalu that opened up the entire Aba and built new roads all round Aba.

[url]businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/ikpeazus-re-engineering-work-in-100-days/%3famp=1[/url]

It's almost 1 year since after Otti took over. Please can we list the things he has concluded in his first 8 months? Umule road up to Tonimas is in a bad shape. Faulks road up to Ariaria is still in the state Okezie left it. The old express he poured coal tar on is less than 4kms. Emelogu road is less than 2kms. The Geometric power has absolutely nothing to do with Otti. Cameroon road, school road, Ehi road, these are inner roads that are less than 2kms. Putting street lights on these roads and taking pictures, is that what governance is about?

The real people in Aba are yet to feel the impact of Otti's government despite the numerous online noise making.

If you have evidence of serious work Otti has done in 8 months in Aba please post and let's compare with what his predecessors did in same time period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Lumarstone: 9:41am On Mar 03
Regular power Supply can go a long way in creating employment for the youths in ABA and it's environs and that remains One and the greatest achievement sofar, now the people will have a sigh of relief in spending their hard earned money in buying petroleum products to power up their generator for energy.

I left..!

7 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 9:41am On Mar 03
Alex Otti should publish his actual achievements. The propaganda is too much.

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 9:43am On Mar 03
Lumarstone:
Regular power Supply can go a long way in creating employment for the youths in ABA and that remains One and the greatest achievement sofar, now the people will have a sigh of relief in spending their hard earned money in buying petroleum products to power up their generator for energy.

I left..!

Geometric has absolutely nothing to do with Otti. The project was constituted almost 20 years ago. That project was completed in Okezie's time with Abia state investment up to 5% as seed capital.

Infact Otti could have invested in it as the CEO o first bank but he didn't.

Geometric is NOT Otti's Achievements. Try another propaganda.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by jmoore(m): 9:56am On Mar 03
Ikpeazu built Osisioma flyover within 100 days in office?

Are you related to Lai Mohammed?

You are accusing others of propaganda but you seem to be the chairman of propaganda.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by JealousCobra(m): 9:57am On Mar 03
Op is a sadist who is talking like a pdp and a pro failed Okezie supporter.

Learn how to pray for your leaders. 😎

13 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:00am On Mar 03
jmoore:
Ikpeazu built Osisioma flyover within 100 days in office?

Are you related to Lai Mohammed?

You are accusing others of propaganda but you seem to be the chairman of propaganda.

Not within the 100 days. You have failed to read with understanding. He built 27 roads within 100 days. What has Otti done with his 8 months? Let's list them.

7 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Oilwell(m): 10:00am On Mar 03
@ OP you Aba boy. Lies from the Pit of hell. A look at your previous posts and comments reveals that you are a a thorough breed Agbado disciple.

16 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:01am On Mar 03
JealousCobra:
Op is a sadist who is talking like a pdp and a pro Okezie supporter.

Learn how to pray for your leaders. 😎

And you are a propagandist who is talking like an obidense.

At this rate, Otti will end up not performing because whatever little he does is hyped to high heavens by these online noise makers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Oilwell(m): 10:02am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Not within the 100 days. You have failed to read with understanding. He built 27 roads within 100 days. What has Otti done with his 8 months? Let's list them.

Okezie did not build 27 roads even in his 4 years.

You dey tell proper nwa Ngwa. taaaa

5 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:03am On Mar 03
Oilwell:
@ OP you Aba boy. Lies from the Pit of hell. A look at your previous posts and comments reveals that you are a a thorough breed Agbado disciple.

Kpooti. Ezigbo nwa Aba. Let tell ourselves the truth. What has Otti achieved aside the noise making?

4 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by kettykin: 10:03am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Geometric has absolutely nothing to do with Otti. The project was constituted almost 20 years ago. That project was completed in Okezie's time with Abia state investment up to 5% as seed capital.

Infact Otti could have invested in it as the CEO o first bank but he didn't.

Geometric is NOT Otti's Achievements. Try another propaganda.

Ceo of first bank, are you for real? Aba has received massive infrastructure face-lift like the Port Harcourt road, the okigwe road , ariaria has been rebuilt, I am not an aba boy but from the media I picked these.

Plans for a light rail, sea port, commissioning abia economic city, aba general hospital, etc

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:05am On Mar 03
Oilwell:

Okezie did not build 27 roads even in his 4 years.

You dey tell proper nwa Ngwa. taaaa

You are obviously not anywhere near Aba.

Osisioma,
Faulks road
Aba Owerri,
Osusu,
Umule,
Emelogu,
Okigwe road
Ama ogbonna,
Asa road,
Ehi road,
Tenant road

Oga Okezie touched all those areas. It is only ngwa road to no 1 I know he didn't do.

6 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Oilwell(m): 10:06am On Mar 03
kettykin:

Ceo of first bank, are you for real?

Bro leave that guy He is daft.
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:08am On Mar 03
kettykin:

Ceo of first bank, are you for real? Aba has received massive infrastructure face-lift like the Port Harcourt road, the okigwe road , ariaria has been rebuilt, I am not an aba boy but from the media I picked these.

Plans for a light rail, sea port, commissioning abia economic city, aba general hospital, etc

Executive Director in First Bank and and CEO Diamond Bank, he never deem it fit to invest in Geometric.

4 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by BrodaBenad: 10:08am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Osisioma,
Faulks road
Aba Owerri,
Osusu,
Umule,
Emelogu,
Okigwe road
Ama ogbonna,
Asa road,
Ehi road,
Tenant road

Oga Okezie touched all those areas. It is only ngwa road to no 1 I know he didn't do.

Ayo will not reply you again

You don catch am
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:11am On Mar 03
kettykin:

Well you got it all wrong. PH road he awarded we are still waiting for commencement.

Ariaria was rebuilt under Okezie. Ask actual Aba people. Okigwe road was built under Okezie with the expansion and stuff. Ask actual Aba people.

The rail project is an elephant project. Otti is yet to make any real impact.

6 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Oilwell(m): 10:14am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Osisioma,
Faulks road
Aba Owerri,
Osusu,
Umule,
Emelogu,
Okigwe road
Ama ogbonna,
Asa road,
Ehi road,
Tenant road

Okezie that could not finish the road from Aba to his own village.

As you know Aba from your Google searches. Answer these questions.

1. What is * York.* known for?
2. Where can I pad a car suspension in Aba?
3. where can I fabricate a milling machine in Aba?
4. where can I buy london used shoes and bags in Aba?
5. where can I buy local and foreign shoe soles in Aba?

Just a few.

1 Like

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:17am On Mar 03
Oilwell:

As you know Aba from your Google searches. Answer these questions.

1. What is * York.* known for?
2. Where can I pad a car suspension in Aba?
3. where can I fabricate a milling machine in Aba?
4. where can I buy london used shoes and bags in Aba?
5. where can I buy local and foreign shoe soles in Aba?

Just a few.

Taa. Lekwa nwa bata a. Dude, ezigbo nwa Aba

York is drug. Ala ojii for cars. Okrika shoes and clothes is in Ahia ohuru. Aba made Shoes na for bakasi.

Dude, nwa aba anaghi eri nwa Aba .
I

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Oilwell(m): 10:19am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Well you got it all wrong. PH road he awarded we are still waiting for commencement.

Ariaria was rebuilt under Okezie. Ask actual Aba people. Okigwe road was built under Okezie with the expansion and stuff. Ask actual Aba people.

The rail project is an elephant project. Otti is yet to make any real impact.

Bro you are a liar I said it b4. Julius berger is seriously working on PH road. I pass there every week.

Ariaria Reconstruction is currently ongoing. Okezie completed only half of Line A. there are more than 10 lines in Ariaria market... Chaiii take it easy.

You have exposed your ignorance. Make I leave you with your lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Seunpapa65: 10:23am On Mar 03
Keep crying next election what PDP will use for campaign will be that Otti is too short to be a governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:24am On Mar 03
Oilwell:

Bro you are a liar I said it b4. Julius berger is seriously working on PH road. I pass there every week.

Ariaria Reconstruction is currently ongoing. Okezie completed only half of Line A. there are more than 10 lines in Ariaria market... Chaiii take it easy.

You have exposed your ignorance.

Ofeke actually read with understanding. Show proof of actual construction going on in PH road. I'm aware of the assessment works being done. How many kilometres have they covered?

Okezie awarded the contract for Ariaria. A line has been completed before he left. How many lines has Otti completed? Same thing with Abia ohuru. Line one and two were completed before Okezie left.

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:26am On Mar 03
Seunpapa65:
Keep crying next election what PDP will use for campaign will be that Otti is too short to be a governor

By the time the propaganda is cleared, Aba people themselves will reject Otti. Things are not getting better in Aba. Suffering everywhere. Multiple taxation. Bad roads, traffic. The poor are suffering.
Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Macnnoli4(m): 10:28am On Mar 03
If you are on Twitter, please follow this guy's Twitter page. He is the one that documents Alex Otti's achievements in the state very pictorially. I will put some screenshots of his page here https://twitter.com/kepukepunews

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Seunpapa65: 10:30am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

By the time the propaganda is cleared, Aba people themselves will reject Otti. Things are not getting better in Aba. Suffering everywhere. Multiple taxation. Bad roads, traffic. The poor are suffering.
Is abians complaining πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:32am On Mar 03
Seunpapa65:

Is abians complaining πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Real Abians are. Go to Aba. The mood is not as these online miscreants would want you to believe. People are suffering!

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:33am On Mar 03
Macnnoli4:
If you are on Twitter, please follow this guy's Twitter page. He is the one that documents Alex Otti's achievements in the state very pictorially. I will put some screenshots of his page here https://twitter.com/kepukepunews

By showing streetlight in a street less than 1km? That is the achievement?

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Shadomaan7: 10:38am On Mar 03
Na talk and pictures we dey see, but where the action and results? Aba people dey wait for the real change wey Otti promise, make e deliver.

1 Like

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Macnnoli4(m): 10:38am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

By showing streetlight in a street less than 1km? That is the achievement?
Lol. I have browsed this Twitter page enough and I am convinced Otti is working. Now that Otti passed his first budget as governor, expect bigger construction interventions

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:43am On Mar 03
Macnnoli4:

Lol. I have browsed this Twitter page enough and I am convinced Otti is working. Now that Otti passed his first budget as governor, expect bigger construction interventions

Don't mind the photo gimmicks. Those inner roads are less than 2km max and most of them are just maintenance work on what the previous guys have done. Due to the waterlogged nature of Aba landscape, those roads need constant maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by Macnnoli4(m): 10:51am On Mar 03
All the complainers, all I can tell you is wait for your turn.
https://twitter.com/DecreneJ/status/1753436349724594683

2 Likes

Re: What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? by naijapips02: 10:52am On Mar 03
Macnnoli4:
All of the complainers. All I can tell you is wait for your turn.
https://twitter.com/DecreneJ/status/1753436349724594683

Even more propaganda. Oga show full working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPC Or Nigerian Police: Which One Do You Prefer? / Oyo State - Is This Payback Time For The God-father? / Anyone Want To Bring Back The Abacha Clan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.