Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) (28910 Views)

Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by hotspec(m): 5:36am On Mar 04
Anguldi:
FACT: Two consenting adults can get married at the registry with out family members consent & presence tongue

Here in Nigeria and heaven won't fall. Damn any religion and culture
I'm sure you're not yet married with this your comment and don't, or don't have anyone that's married beside you? Try and check parties that signs marriage certificate at registry. Whether real or rented, it's compulsory your parents and witnesses sign

1 Like

Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by gbagyiza: 5:56am On Mar 04
God1000:
The pastor did well

He did well but I could have preferred him stopping the wedding at counselling level. May be he was not the pastor that counsel the couple to be. May be he was invited to joint them as husband n wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by Alliswell248: 6:13am On Mar 04
PastorOlokonla:

That is not the law unfortunately.

Stop pls....
Listen to yourself.
Change the moniker.

When it is the turn of your daughter, give her the stupid advice....

Pastor my foot.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:16am On Mar 04
GboyegaD:
Still wondering why we are trying to marry culture with religion.

Okay, so what culture would allow a man to marry a woman when not a single one of her family shows up?

Certainly not any Nigerian culture.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by PastorOlokonla: 6:27am On Mar 04
Alliswell248:

Stop pls....
Listen to yourself.
Change the moniker.

When it is the turn of your daughter, give her the stupid advice....

Pastor my foot.

Calm down my dear, too much emotions in play. The law does not actually require the presence of the parents before a valid wedding is recognized by the law of Nigeria. I promise you I did not write the law.

Now per traditions and customs, it is beneficial and required for the parents prescence and consent.

The two are totally different and the parents cannot prevent two willing adults from marrying if they are determined. I have seen these play out in real life.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by kunle75(m): 6:29am On Mar 04
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMp5ESFCjRs

Pastor sent from hell
If you quote me na thunder go fire you
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 6:46am On Mar 04
blackgold2018:
my mother and father and entire generation is stupid and ignorant

I dare you to say something meaningful. you have been flawed.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 6:49am On Mar 04
BodyCount:
my mother and father na confirm oloriburuku
it will not be well with my family Who
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:01am On Mar 04
The couple should go the registry and do their marriage. When Adam and Eve were together, did Eve's family members came to the garden of Eden? Over sabi Africans.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by Nukilia: 7:01am On Mar 04
She never needed a church wedding in the first place cheesy cheesy

Unrecognized by the law
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by MightySparrow: 7:30am On Mar 04
GboyegaD:
Still wondering why we are trying to marry culture with religion.

Marriage is a cultural thing and will ever be.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:46am On Mar 04
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMp5ESFCjRs
Where the family members go?
Ok they where waiting for reception
Nice one pastor
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 7:56am On Mar 04
The pastor na misogynist
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by jeromestarks: 7:59am On Mar 04
post=128759657:

Hello
Happy New Month!
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by BodyCount: 8:13am On Mar 04
superCleanworks:

it will not be well with my family and generations.

My drunkard old foōl faggòt father will never know peace

Amen cool
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:14am On Mar 04
BodyCount:

My drunkard old foōl faggòt father will never know peace cool
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by BodyCount: 8:18am On Mar 04
superCleanworks:

My drunkard old foōl faggòt father will never know peace
Ameen cool
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by Honestey: 8:32am On Mar 04
Right thing to do
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by DataDoc: 8:38am On Mar 04
NoToPile:
They completed the marriage rites when her family members came around.

The mum and brother were late the church and not present as at when he asked who is giving her away.

If this were the case, the couple should have simply told the Pastor that the bride's family members were still on their way, instead of just keeping mute and acting as if the bride's family absconded from the wedding.

Now see the embarrassment this video may have caused them.

Only few people will get to hear this your angle of what happened.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by zebszebs: 9:08am On Mar 04
jeromestarks:
What ever you do, marry a virgin.
A girl who has been fvcked and mounted by many men can ot give you peace.
Avoid my advice and 9jaCover will cover your story.

Good advice.

However, are you a virgin?

If not why are you looking for one?

H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by NJV: 9:09am On Mar 04
Pple just rush to comment without even watching the clip to the end.

Well, everything done was absolutely on point.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by alizma: 9:22am On Mar 04
As much as I do value traditional wedding, I respect what the pastor did.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:37am On Mar 04
superCleanworks:
After traditional wedding, all this one na just extra showbiz.
it's a sign that there was never a traditional wedding or bride price payment.
What stops her from renting family if she really wanted to be silly?😂
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by jeromestarks: 10:07am On Mar 04
zebszebs:

Good advice.

However, are you a virgin?

If not why are you looking for one?

H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE
How dare you call me a hypocrite. Do you know who I am?

I will slap you this boy.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by NoToPile: 10:12am On Mar 04
DataDoc:

If this were the case, the couple should have simply told the Pastor that the bride's family members were still on their way, instead of just keeping mute and acting as if the bride's family absconded from the wedding.

Now see the embarrassment this video may have caused them.

Only few people will get to hear this your angle of what happened.

The complete video is on the internet too somewhere, I had watched it on FB before this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by zebszebs: 10:25am On Mar 04
jeromestarks:

How dare you call me a hypocrite. Do you know who I am?

I will slap you this boy.

Go slap your ancestors.

H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE.
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by jeromestarks: 10:27am On Mar 04
zebszebs:

Go slap your ancestors.

H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE.
nlfpmod come and see how this guy is insulting me 😭😭😭.
Ban him. Ban him😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by Mcslize: 11:38am On Mar 04
post=128759657:

Hello

Follow this to get the ogbonje news that is setting the whole Twitter able right now. Nigerians want to roast a man alive. Going on right now.

https://www.nairaland.com/8019651/osita-chidoka-tackles-tinubu-behaving#128767008
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:52am On Mar 04
jeromestarks:

Happy New Month!

Enjoy Yourself
Re: Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) by Exceed15: 3:44pm On Mar 04
Good . I remember a mother who want to Marry out her daughter to a man without the father's knowledge.. the young man said No, he insisted in seeing the father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Cakes in Lagos And Ogun State / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? / Give Us Our Real Babies, Mothers Tell Enugu Govt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.