Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) (41045 Views)

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by LucemFerre: 3:00pm On Mar 04
Why she no go tik tok, IG or whatever the fvck girls spend their time on now adays, for how-to
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by qtguru(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04
folake4u:

What has Gen Z girls done this time?!!! angry undecided

lol na joke nau, I'm talking about the feminist who won't learn to cook

1 Like

Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Mar 04
onlinestaff247:

Dear Jewessgratitud3,

I sent you my account to put something after that good Samaritan credited you with N80,000 and you just snubbed me.

That's not fair... Assuming that good Samaritan snubbed you as you did to me, how would you feel?

Let's assume I committed suicide, you would be part of the symphatizers typing RIP, whereas you could have helped to avoid it.

Let's learn to be emphatic to others when you have the means.

The world is a stage.

Come! If she gives you that money do you intend to also share it w/ somebody else?!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04
grin grin grin grin grin grin

send that guy even if na 2k. sort am
Jewessgratitud3:

Do you know how many people I sorted out? So I should share everything so I can answer a good person. I don't have.my own problems to solve with money right?

Abeg no be me do giveaway. easy on me biko cheesy
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04
so petty of you... so u took your time to go search for old post just to prove sumtin irrelevant
1Sharon:

Men against men.
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:25pm On Mar 04
DenreleDave:
so petty of you... so u took your time to go search for old post just to prove sumtin irrelevant

I had time 😂 and I knew it wouldn't take me long enough
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by folake4u(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04
qtguru:

Which feminist?😶
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 3:49pm On Mar 04
qtguru:

Same thing grin
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:06pm On Mar 04
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

send that guy even if na 2k. sort am
See my nephew wey dey dusturb me since say make I sort am, I never do for the boy. Him self no dey reason me again because e don tey when I wire an something. Him too dey my mind but I've not done anything for him. Only outsiders don get something from me but my own blood i never give them.

Abeg no be me do giveaway.
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04
IbrahimSkiba:

You wish

You should know I won't even open the plates not to talk of tasting the meal if you had prepared them...

Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by PaulH07: 4:56pm On Mar 04
TheWinterBird:
That's awesome. Keep it up.

Thank you, though not so awesome for some ladies that believe the kitchen is their God given department, and any man that can do what they do there is either a competition, or insulted as effeminate.

Once paused on a relationship with a very beautiful 28yr old lady, who said it was a slap on her face I as a man could cook Ogbono while she couldn't.

Don't need a soothsayer to tell me that's probably the major thing she has to offer, including sex perhaps.

Women- especially Nigerian women should try and outgrow this simple and archaic mentality abeg.
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by TheWinterBird(f): 5:05pm On Mar 04
PaulH07:

Thank you, though not so awesome for some ladies that believe the kitchen is their God given department, and any man that can do what they do there is either a competition, or insulted as effeminate.

Once paused on a relationship with a very beautiful 28yr old lady, who said it was a slap on her face I as a man could cook Ogbono while she couldn't.

Don't need a soothsayer to tell me that's probably the major thing she has to offer, including sex perhaps.

Women- especially Nigerian women should try and outgrow this simple and archaic mentality abeg.
Why would any woman feel threatened by a man who can cook? It's definitely an archaic mindset.
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04
BabbanBura:

Hahahahaha, yes I am Bro. I am very creative that I can just think of the kind of diet i want and then invent something not necessarily an existing delicacy and cook, they always come out nice
Your wife would be a very lucky woman and both of you would be dragging the kitchen.😂
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:15pm On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:

You should know I won't even open the plates not to talk of tasting the meal if you had prepared them...

You are quite funny
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:16pm On Mar 04
TheWinterBird:
Why would any woman feel threatened by a man who can cook? It's definitely an archaic mindset.

Na inferiority complex dey worry am
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04
Jewessgratitud3:

That's the only thing they know and TikTok. Every Gen z girl has a ring light in her space. All they do is Stand in front of the camera and be dancing like possessed beings. Ndi Amapiano.
Every Gen Z girl doesn’t have a ring light in their face

Some are doctors, some are lawyers, some are engineers (me), there are geniuses, there are innovators

In a bid to sound special, some women just disappoint me the way they talk down on their gender, girls will always be girl doesn’t mean you have to refer to them as possessed beings

Not everyone had to cook at 8 and it doesn’t make you special that you did. Some had maids and chefs and will continue to have maids and chefs till they die. Why does that bother you? Or is this jealousy?

Some of those girls will still be better than you in the future, some their present status you can’t even contest

You had better let the young generation be the young generation that they are and face your front, our parents did worse with no cameras in their face
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:43pm On Mar 04
Maysdevices:
Every Gen Z girl doesn’t have a ring light in their face

Some are doctors, some are lawyers, some are engineers (me), there are geniuses, there are innovators

In a bid to sound special, some women just disappoint me the way they talk down on their gender, girls will always be girl doesn’t mean you have to refer to them as possessed beings

Not everyone had to cook at 8 and it doesn’t make you special that you did. Some had maids and chefs and will continue to have maids and chefs till they die. Why does that bother you? Or is this jealousy?

Some of those girls will still be better than you in the future, some their present status you can’t even contest

You had better let the young generation be the young generation that they are and face your front, our parents did worse with no cameras in their face

Why are you being defensive if what I said didnt affect you?
Why the attack on my comment when you know you don't have a ring light in your space?

What can I possibly be jealous of in a generation who's morals has gone to the dogs? You wish!

The world over it is a known fact that Gen Z is the problem we have in this dispensation. You may as well go around and attack every one who has a reservation about your generation.

Biko crawl back into your hole and never you mention me again.
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04
IbrahimSkiba:

You are quite funny

Isn't that better compared to being fierce and hostile?
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:

Isn't that better compared to being fierce and hostile?

Yes his lordship
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by PaulH07: 9:43pm On Mar 04
TheWinterBird:

They're quite much more than you think.

I was shocked too.
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 12:45am On Mar 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Why are you being defensive if what I said didnt affect you?
Why the attack on my comment when you know you don't have a ring light in your space?

What can I possibly be jealous of in a generation who's morals has gone to the dogs? You wish!

The world over it is a known fact that Gen Z is the problem we have in this dispensation. You may as well go around and attack every one who has a reservation about your generation.

Biko crawl back into your hole and never you mention me again.

Lets leave your generation that are also fooling themselves on social media first. I will soon upload videos of your age mates doing rubbish on tiktok abi you dey crase?

I’m being defensive because you are generalizing like a low IQ dolt, apparently no woman from this generation in your family are doing anything important. All are useless according to you.

Hahahaha. Says the generation that put Nigeria in a mess.

The previous generation had this to say your about your generation or do you think my generation is stupid?

You think I didn’t hear my grandparents and their friends complaining about their kids growing up? You think I didn’t see men and women of those days behaving so irresponsibly that I thank God for them that there was no social media? Do you know what it means to grow up in 90s/2000s Festac, the den of immortality in which your generation controlled?

‘Train a child in the way that he should go and he will not depart from it’

What generation raised this generation? Our grandparents are disgusted by your generation because you were warned severally while raising this generation but chose to ignore their warnings

How many of your mates mothers raised them like your mother raised you? Is that not what you’re using to brag here?

The babies you made are misbehaving and you’re blaming them? Who Dey spoil pikin if not for him parent 😂😂😂😂😂😏

Don’t mention me again but you mentioned me on another thread saying l live with mosquito nets and false lashes?

Are you mentally okay? 😅
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:09am On Mar 05
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes his lordship

Mmm… your husband is one lucky man.
Congrats to him.
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:25am On Mar 05
Westerhoffe:

Mmm… your husband is one lucky man.
Congrats to him.

Honestly e too early for me to laugh this morning grin

If you want to shoot your shots, biko shoot.

Cos this babe here is not in any form of relationship cool
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:36am On Mar 05
IbrahimSkiba:

Honestly e too early for me to laugh this morning grin

If you want to shoot your shots, biko shoot.

Cos this babe here is not in any form of relationship cool

Arrgh!

Oya let me go and get my bow and arrow.

Shooting in 3, 2, 1.

Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:53pm On Mar 05
Westerhoffe:

Arrgh!

Oya let me go and get my bow and arrow.

Shooting in 3, 2, 1.

That's cute
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05
IbrahimSkiba:

That's cute

Awwwnnn…
Thank you!!
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:02pm On Mar 05
Westerhoffe:

Awwwnnn…
Thank you!!

You are welcome
Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05
if na to spread leg now , she go spread am well make them insert sim inside mumu

Re: Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) by Badmashiii: 12:54pm On May 07
Jewessgratitud3:

I blame parents for this. When they should teach the girl child to cook they'll be using maid until the child grows and becomes useless to herself and people around her.

My Mom didn't take it easy with us I. She'll tell you to enter kitchen if you cry hunger from a tender age o. It was even that same year indomie noodles came out, 1990 I was in pry three then. My Mom never entered the kitchen to cook that food for once. It was me and my siblings till we perfected it and moved to soups and stews for the whole family meal.

God bless that woman.

1990 you were in primary 3? Omo you don old no be small.

You suppose don get your grandchildren by now. Wehdone ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civet Coffee Or Kopi Luwak: World's Most Expensive Coffee From Cat's Faeces? / 8 Things That Taste Better When They’re Free / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.