Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu An Innocent Man In Captivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu An Innocent Man In Captivity (78 Views)

BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. / I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) / IS NNAMDI KANU AN AGENT OF THE STATE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu An Innocent Man In Captivity by EmmaJnr1: 10:24pm On Mar 03
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

He is held illegally. The Nigerian government have committed every known crime in the world just because they want to hold him in solitary confinement. They kidnapped him in Kenya thereby committing a crime called extraordinary rendition. They also disobeyed every court order favouring MNK.
I wonder why those who speak of their hate for injustice are not speaking up against the continuous incarceration of this innocent man. Oh yes, he is innocent. Freed by the Nigerian court and his continuous trial was banned by the court. A rule the Nigerian government refused to obey.

To keep Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, people must know that some few Igbo dubïous politicians cum moneybags are involved. Insatiable money bags. They are getting huge amounts of money for their silence and cooperation. Two from Anambra, one from Enugu, and another from Ebonyi and Rivers. Not to forget another from Abia. If he comes out the money these guys are receiving for their silence and cooperation will stop and they don't want it to stop. Also, you must know that Britain is another huge reason MNK is not yet out. Forget the jamboree that was done in the last court. Nothing like consult assistance. Britain doesn't want him out. If they want him out they know what to do. Not to send someone to use him to fool people.

Fulani's grip is no longer much on MNK. The present administration, these few dubious Igbo leaders, and Britain are the hands holding MNK.

Many people in sensitive positions knew about this. But who will talk?

Biafra will be a reality. What I don't know is when. When it comes these few persons tormenting the people today won't be forgiven by the people. The state will move to take over their empire for they stole all from the people.

MNK will still be free, and he will study all that happened. He won't be hasty and he won't make mistakes. He will study events and utterances.

An innocent man deserves freedom. And I join millions of men and women of goodwill to say #FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow. That's what the Nigerian appeal court said.

Elochukwu Ohagi is a Philosopher, Teacher, Writer and Activist who stands for the weak and oppressed.

(1) (Reply)

ONE-NINGERIA: NDI MMUO SHOULD PUNISH OBIDIENTS AND INFLUENCERS!!!!! / Edo State Public Service Announcement / A’court Uphold Abure As National Chairman On Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.