Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office (1934 Views)

Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. / Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Ojemedad: 5:12am On Mar 04
This will be the first time in Nigeria history where a sitting president will be pushed out of office in Nigeria, bookmark this page if only the mods won’t delete it, even US and UK will support his removal, just watch out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Lumarstone: 5:55am On Mar 04
Is like some people do smoke weeds before coming to this noble platform to type rubbish? Who exactly do you think is going to push the president out of office? Op please kipkwyet there if you do not know the exact thing to say here.

I left..!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Obiedun(m): 6:28am On Mar 04
Peter obi will never never never be president

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Judgementa1: 6:37am On Mar 04
Another delusional topic from Pandora brothers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by WhereMyLoud: 6:50am On Mar 04
Obiedun:
How does this relate to the thread. Mumu dey shine for your skull. Dumb fvxk

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Floky215: 6:59am On Mar 04
Ojemedad:
This will be the first time in Nigeria history where a sitting president will be pushed out of office in Nigeria, bookmark this page if only the mods won’t delete it, even US and UK will support his removal, just watch out

Fact...from day one, I knew the man won't finish his cycle...!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Coolestguy2023: 7:04am On Mar 04
Don't compare Tinubu to how your parents have been disgraced in life

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Keegan: 7:16am On Mar 04
Ojemedad:

Take care of ojeme mofo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by naija4life247: 7:21am On Mar 04
Ojemedad:

This poster is typing from the psychiatric hospitals. But I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by naija4life247: 7:22am On Mar 04
Obiedun:

His generations know that no Developer will ever rule Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by nabiz(m): 7:24am On Mar 04
Ojemedad:
i know things are hard but I think Tinubu should be given a chance. I have seen his willingness to change Nigeria. Most of his policies are though but are good and what must be done.
Never you think that to change Nigeria is easy. A lot have gone wrong in Nigeria. Buhari really took this country 50years backwards, this is just the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Ojemedad: 7:38am On Mar 04
Obiedun:

Mr man this is not about Peter obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by blancsn1: 7:42am On Mar 04
Seun n his mod should push it to frontpage to set their full flare Ipob sponsored propaganda against Nigeria in motion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Makunahatata: 7:46am On Mar 04
WhereMyLoud:
the thing dey always wan make una cry anytime den shade Obi😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by blancsn1: 7:47am On Mar 04
How is the topic not about the Pandora criminal n bastard Peter Obi ? May it never be well with him in this life n the next with his band of lunatics parading themselves as obidient on all social media platforms in Nigeria.

Ojemedad:

Mr man this is not about Peter obi
WhereMyLoud:

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Usmanovic95(m): 7:50am On Mar 04
nabiz:
i know things are hard but I think Tinubu should be given a chance. I have seen his willingness to change Nigeria. Most of his policies are though but are good and what must be done.
Never you think that to change Nigeria is easy. A lot have gone wrong in Nigeria. Buhari really took this country 50years backwards, this is just the truth.

Same Tinubu promise to continue with buhari's legacy. Same Buhari you claimed took thr country 50years backward o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Obiedun(m): 7:55am On Mar 04
WhereMyLoud:
I have touched your lord and saviour? Obi will always fail. We reject a bigot. We reject a liar and an attention seeker. Stop licking his ass. He has nothing good to offer you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Hakeem66: 8:23am On Mar 04
nabiz:
trash, he should clean the stench of corruption in his administration first before we take him serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by nabiz(m): 9:07am On Mar 04
Hakeem66:
trash, he should clean the stench of corruption in his administration first before we take him serious.
that is the only problem with him
Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by drmikeadams(m): 9:27am On Mar 04
nabiz:
time keeee you there ..who brought buhari?was burahi in labor party or pdp?
Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by IamANigerianMan: 9:29am On Mar 04
Lumarstone:
Is like some people do smoke weeds before coming to this noble platform to type rubbish? Who exactly do you think is going to push the president out of office? Op please kipkwyet there if you do not know the exact thing to say here.

I left..!
Tinubu would not return don't deceive yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by WhereMyLoud: 9:59am On Mar 04
Obiedun:
I have touched your lord and saviour? Obi will always fail. We reject a bigot. We reject a liar and an attention seeker. Stop licking his ass. He has nothing good to offer you.
How much you dey buy indomie.. Mumu na mumu. Suffering and smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by WhereMyLoud: 10:01am On Mar 04
blancsn1:
How is the topic not about the Pandora criminal n bastard Peter Obi ? May it never be well with him in this life n the next with his band of lunatics parading themselves as obidient on all social media platforms in Nigeria.

Mumu na mumu no matter the number of cap e change.. na the same kolo brain dey under.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by cybernaut(m): 10:02am On Mar 04
Ojemedad:
Which means coup is loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Obiedun(m): 10:59am On Mar 04
WhereMyLoud:
How much you dey buy indomie.. Mumu na mumu. Suffering and smiling
Indomie seller, how market? Last week you were wailing over dollar, today indomie is your problem. Hunger is teaching you a hard lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by WhereMyLoud: 11:11am On Mar 04
Obiedun:
Indomie seller, how market? Last week you were wailing over dollar, today indomie is your problem. Hunger is teaching you a hard lesson.
Lmao.. you wish it were so. Hunger go suffocate you.. this one wey you dey type back to back abi you join people wey climb lorry for lagos dey steal yam the other day? Lol.. you dey lowkey since for NL oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:13am On Mar 04
Ojemedad:

But you guys said he won't even get to that office in the first place. 😂🤣🤣😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Obiedun(m): 11:24am On Mar 04
WhereMyLoud:
Lmao.. you wish it were so. Hunger go suffocate you.. this one wey you dey type back to back abi you join people wey climb lorry for lagos dey steal yam the other day? Lol.. you dey lowkey since for NL oh
Kikikiliki? In abia one hungry man killed his only son just because of a plate of akpu and ogbono. Hunger is teaching you people a lesson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by nabiz(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04
drmikeadams:
time keeee you there ..who brought buhari?was burahi in labor party or pdp?
may if firs kee all your family members idiot. Na me course your frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by gen2briz(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04
You better focus on taking care of yourself. I dont think you're thinking well

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by drmikeadams(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04
nabiz:
may if firs kee all your family members idiot. Na me course your frustration
It will keeee u and ur useless generation ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be Disgraced From Office by Exousiang01: 1:43pm On Mar 04
You go soon hang yourself.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Disqualifies Atiku / Guo Okeke: Abductors Demand N500m Ransom / Medical Doctor Kidnapped In Enugu State During Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.