Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,029 members, 7,863,690 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? (517 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:18am On Mar 04
If i dont engage in massive fraud/looting,how can i run 4 presidency?

Where will the money required come from?

undecided

Av neva voted and av seen no reason 2 vote anyone but myself
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by DatIgalaDude: 7:22am On Mar 04
Sorry Sir.
You can't.

1 Like

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 7:22am On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

undecided

From God.

1 Like

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 7:23am On Mar 04
DatIgalaDude:
Sorry Sir.
You can't.
He can, making money isn’t rocket science

1 Like

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by thesicilian: 7:26am On Mar 04
If you have never voted what makes you think you're patriotic enough to rule the nation

2 Likes

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:37am On Mar 04
AlexBells:

From God.

U mean god sent you 2 me

1 Like

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:41am On Mar 04
thesicilian:
If you have never voted what makes you think you're patriotic enough to rule the nation

patriotism does not depend on what you think here

1 Like

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by naija4life247: 7:42am On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

undecided

The 1999 elections, from Ward, LG, State, to Federal level, money played a very small role. Ask those who voted then

7 Likes

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:42am On Mar 04
AlexBells:

Can we chat on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by DatIgalaDude: 7:42am On Mar 04
AlexBells:

The "Good Leaders" hardly o far in the race.
It is not about money. The goodness of your heart may not let you do the things they do.
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:44am On Mar 04
naija4life247:

The 1999 elections, from Ward, LG, State, to Federal level, money played a very small role. Ask those who voted then

u mean smaller money was needed

we are in 2024

u need a lot more 4 everything
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:45am On Mar 04
DatIgalaDude:

It is not about money. The goodness of your heart may not let you do the things they do.

they do it by spending money

nothing is free
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:48am On Mar 04
DatIgalaDude:

even cannibals av 2 spend money
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by Floky215: 8:09am On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

undecided

The presidency is designed for only criminals and crooks to run for...!!

Open your eyes..!!
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 8:09am On Mar 04
DatIgalaDude:

Good leaders doesn't mean absence of brute, it doesn't mean someone selling icecream. Good leaders have to be strong will and minded. Dont mistake good leaders for nice people, good leaders is not about morals but principles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 8:17am On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

Can we chat on whatsapp?
If making money is your problem and you are ready to pay the price and stay through the waiting time. Yes, we can chat. Of course introducing you to some of the things I do which are legit by the way can be taking my time off other things.

For that reason my mentoring or finance coaching starts at 50K but I can make it less for you and charge you 45k, what can I teach you. You can chose web programming, blogging, video content creation, Amazon self publishing, private coaching, freelancing, mini export, I'm also looking to venture into oil and gas. Football investments etc, I currently run an amateur football academy. So you see making money is easy, if you can afford the 45K basic price we would roll. In that case even when you pay, you can see you already made me richer.

You can still chat me and we can be political allies and friends but I won't introduce you to any of my Finacial venture unless you can afford that basic. 07064258880
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by thesicilian: 8:51am On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

patriotism does not depend on what you think here
Obviously you know nothing about patriotism
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:25am On Mar 04
AlexBells:
If making money is your problem and you are ready to pay the price and stay through the waiting time. Yes, we can chat. Of course introducing you to some of the things I do which are legit by the way can be taking my time off other things.

For that reason my mentoring or finance coaching starts at 50K but I can make it less for you and charge you 45k, what can I teach you. You can chose web programming, blogging, video content creation, Amazon self publishing, private coaching, freelancing, mini export, I'm also looking to venture into oil and gas. Football investments etc, I currently run an amateur football academy. So you see making money is easy, if you can afford the 45K basic price we would roll. In that case even when you pay, you can see you already made me richer.

You can still chat me and we can be political allies and friends but I won't introduce you to any of my Finacial venture unless you can afford that basic. 07064258880

Ar no get any raba

Can we still do politics
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:27am On Mar 04
thesicilian:

Obviously you know nothing about patriotism

Did i ask you 4 anything
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:29am On Mar 04
Floky215:

The presidency is designed for only criminals and crooks to run for...!!

Open your eyes..!!

Did i say itz 4 saints
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

Ar no get any raba

Can we still do politics
Sure politics is money on its own.
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04
AlexBells:

ar don message u

Check ya wasap

1 Like

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

undecided

How can you prove you can build Nigeria when you haven't built something for you

Peter obi spent 1 billion and got over 7 million votes after he was rigged

If you can't raise a billion you are not worthy to be President
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04
mrvitalis:

How can you prove you can build Nigeria when you haven't built something for you

Peter obi spent 1 billion and got over 7 million votes after he was rigged

If you can't raise a billion you are not worthy to be President

Thatz the PROBLEM

The mentality that i must NEED
90 billion 2 be seen as somebody
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04
AlexBells:

Check ur watsap again
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

Thatz the PROBLEM

The mentality that i must NEED
90 billion 2 be seen as somebody
How can you build people when you can't build yourself

How can we know you can't build wealth when you can't even buikd wealth for yourself

Anyone one worth below $20 million dollars in asset has no business running for president
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04
mrvitalis:

How can you build people when you can't build yourself

How can we know you can't build wealth when you can't even buikd wealth for yourself

Anyone one worth below $20 million dollars in asset has no business running for president

Nobody is meant 2 build people

Nobody is meant 2 build wealth

Nobody should fix any net worth 4 anything
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04
HellVictorinho6:

Nobody is meant 2 build people

Nobody is meant 2 build wealth

Nobody should fix any net worth 4 anything
Sure we hear like u would allow someone without experience to build your house

A tailor without experience and previous work sow your clothe

A driver who hasn't driven before drive you
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04
mrvitalis:

Sure we hear like u would allow someone without experience to build your house

A tailor without experience and previous work sow your clothe

A driver who hasn't driven before drive you

Nonsense
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by Coldkev17: 7:36pm On Mar 04
AlexBells:

boss blogging again?
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04
Coldkev17:
boss blogging again?
Yes, have it stopped paying?
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by Coldkev17: 8:56pm On Mar 04
AlexBells:

Yes, have it stopped paying?
NO bro. Please give me tips, i'm running only facebook for posts and video but Nigeria is not yet eligble, that means out of the 5 task available it seem the one that suppose to be the easiest one is now the hardest because i don't know when naija will be eligible.. Bro i know many Nigerian are cashing out from Facebook... Pls uncle Alex any help we be highly appreciated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu Unconditionally, Rep Begs Tinubu / How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad / Pandora Throwback: Peter Obi, His Daughter And A Secret Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.