Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed (1417 Views)

How To Send SMS Using Asp.net/vb.net / Save Image Into Oracle Database In Asp.net/vb.net / Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hi,

I have a project I am working on and need some help with. I need a programmer who is able to not only code but knows exactly what he/she is doing and can deliver on time products. I am looking for someone who is willing to learn and able to work with little or not supervision. If you are that person please contact me with your resume.

Below is a bit of what I would like for the person to have a bit of

At least 1 Year experience and knowledge of ASP.NET
At least 2 Years programming experience in VB.NET
At least 1 Year of programming in C#
At least 3 years knowledge and use of SQL
At least 1 year working with AJAX

Kobojunkie
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Gomez(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2007
How can you be contacted
ur email or phone number will be ok
ihesiepeter@yahoo.com
i will like to work out something with u
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2007
@Gomez
@ All Coders

We've got a project in .NET that I am looking for a Nigerian Coder to Work on for me. If you are a capable .NEt Coder then please send you resume to leslexx@yahoo.com

Our project is built on the following Plaform:

- ASP.Net 2.0
- MS SQL DB 2000
- Windows 2003 Server
- VB.NET

Ok, lets roll people. You are a talented coder and a capable coder, then you've got a great opportunity with our company.

Thanks
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
Email your resume to KoboJunkie@yahoo.com.

And Please only experienced programmers please. For Evaluation purposes, you will be given a test to create a sample application. This test is to help us understand your coding and analytical skills. As well as help us better decide what projects we will have you work on or not . Only Serious programmers please,

KoboJunkie
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by AhmedGuru(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
That is cooooooooool.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by luckyCO(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
Where is d job location and working condition?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2007
It is not a job but a project to project situation and you will have to telecommute so it is required that those who would like to get involved and are chosen own their at least their own copy of Visual Studio , preferably 2005, SQL 2005 ( express will work) know their code and have machines that are connected to the internet

KoboJunkie
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by alexis(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2007
I have been coding in VB 6.0 since 2005 and have written our in-house CRM. Is that good enough?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
I am not sure how much coding work you have done. I mean even entry level SERIOUS coders are welcome to try out. From time to time I get projects from time to time and find myself looking for developers to help. I am expecting one soon and would love to have a team onboard who are available afterhours to assist.

Kobojunkie
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by SmartK1(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2007
Hi KB,
I think I am interested in the project. U may contact me thru. mcrahmsmart@yahoo.co.uk or mcrahmsmart@gmail.com.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by somze(f): 1:18am On Oct 09, 2007
A UK-based firm is opening a new outsourcing branch in Nigeria. Experienced Programmers should apply

http://81.138.6.182/Jobs/
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Stanozcom(m): 2:53am On Oct 12, 2007
Julian Templeman says real programmers can write FORTRAN in any language.

I think you folks need to stop being particular about which .NET lingua a coder uses. 
The CLR is ASP.NET.    That is where all our differences fuse into one.

C'mon, guys!
It's your ability to make the darned machine understand EXACTLY what it is that you're trying to say that matters!
And that can be in Igbo, Yoruba, English, German, or Italian!

Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by AhmedGuru(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2007
Thanx for the info somze
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Kamali(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2007
If you still need people,I am available.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by somze(f): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2007
The site is temporarily unavailable, we're moving it to a new domain, please send your CV to my mail for now

k _ somze4 @ yahoo .com
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Stanozcom(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2008
Hmm.
Nairaland really has blossomed.
(Thanks for the good work, Seun.)

I have something to add.

Some coders are better at making games than all else.
Some love to show off by working on really really low level code; regardless of the app's genre.
Some love UIs more than anything else.
Some's forte's are Web-based apps.
Some love to C hack into places they shouldn't be and cause as much havoc as possible.
Some repair the mindless C havoc others have caused.
Some near-worship Codd and his ideas; they swim in databases.
etc. etc. etc. etc.
Some (like a very special person I know) have mastered the art of using Perl to GUM
various "markedly different" pieces of code (that other grammer_pros have written) together.
Geddit?

Now_ _ _ _
What did you wonderful employers say you wanted again?
BECAUSE NOW I'M LESS-BUSY AND READY TO ROLL!
grin

(1) (Reply)

Google: Lagos Code Camp 10/2009 / Why Is My Website Moving Slow? / Help On Message-interceptor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.