Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar (40673 Views)

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by JayPeeOham: 9:33am On Mar 06
TunezTV:
Trending clips of young gents turning up at a birthday party in Calabar. Some Netizen have concluded that some of them might belong to the LGBTQ Community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVQMzEfRgg?si=-oN__itOxZwS4fN3

Nothing to see here!

No news source!!

No address of the party venue!!

Trash news!!!!.. mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by UnstableFC: 9:33am On Mar 06
First son everywhere

Yarimo who is your daddy?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Zooposki(f): 9:33am On Mar 06
We now see why these men hate women on Nairaland. They always wanted to be women and hate the natural woman. They want all the straight men to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Mide70: 9:34am On Mar 06
Pervert generation

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by LadyExcellency: 9:35am On Mar 06
MrBrownJay1:
Nigerian police should do their job aka go undercover (lol) and arrest them all...

There is no law against cross-dressing in Nigeria and no law against transgender. What we have is a law against homosexuality.

Bobrisky sleeps with girls, ladies, and loose women
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by CountinBlessins(m): 9:35am On Mar 06
Where are ISWAP & BokoHaram when you need them? angry
Just look at these dirty smelly things. angry
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by emperor4love(m): 9:35am On Mar 06
Gay is not validated in Nigeria, wetin police de wait...see as person father leg b,disgusting assh*les

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by fojjosh: 9:35am On Mar 06
This is call OgunAtunida (War of Recreature)
TunezTV:
Trending clips of young gents turning up at a birthday party in Calabar. Some Netizen have concluded that some of them might belong to the LGBTQ Community.

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by BABAawoo47: 9:37am On Mar 06
MrBrownJay1:
Nigerian police should do their job aka go undercover (lol) and arrest them all...
cross dressing isn't a crime ooo..So police can't arrest them

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Fryx: 9:37am On Mar 06
TunezTV:

The only thing paining me be say if we both off Shokoto, these people too carry the kain of thing wey dey between my leg.

I feel insulted.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by henryadex(m): 9:38am On Mar 06
Sodomites
Waiting for the impending judgement
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Jeje247: 9:38am On Mar 06
When denrele was being invited to all the entertainment shows in the country as early as the 2000s, what do you expect. Somebody that was supposed to be arrested and lashed 1000 strikes of horsewhip. Then came bobrisky. Nothing was done about them. Kids are curious. As they grow and see these things on TV and social media, they generate questions in their minds which they may be afraid to ask their parents. They end up asking outsiders who may hand them wrong information and destroy their psych. The result is what you see here. Many more are springing up. If they are not clamped down early, our society will be flooded with them and will become risky to have a child in the coming years. My worst fear is that very soon they will infiltrate government and start making laws that will legalise the madness

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by HugoBoss10(m): 9:38am On Mar 06
Disgusting undecided undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by DestinyNigga: 9:39am On Mar 06
Na to chuk iron inside there anus. Useless set of people 😠😠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by illuminutty: 9:39am On Mar 06
May God not give us embarrassment as children.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Real2088: 9:39am On Mar 06
Fcwilly:
Bomb should have been used on them

Angel Gabriel Easy grin
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by eljwallace: 9:40am On Mar 06
See that one leg angry
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by KingMack(m): 9:40am On Mar 06
slacked anooses angry
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by dododawa1: 9:41am On Mar 06
THIS

LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Mar 06
People wey don chop belleful! undecided

Person wey sapa and hunger dey mend will never have the time for such tomfoolery.

Even abroad these idiots are trying so hard to imitate, only people with means have time for such nonsense.

True true... This hardship in Nigeria might not be that serious... Maybe Elsudani and Fearyourcreator are right! The hardship in this country is likely blown out of proportion.

Cos, wetin be all these??! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:42am On Mar 06
I don't have issues with their dresses/dressing
But my issue is if they don't go to work like this or walk on the roads on broad daylight like this make Amadioha locate them with thunder storms accompanied with lightenings
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Iykenuwa(m): 9:43am On Mar 06
May fleas of a thousand camels invade the privates of the poster, these creatures and all members and supporters of the LGBTQ community.

Not to forget Desmond Eddiot

Someone say Amen,
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by notmyrealmonika: 9:43am On Mar 06
CraigslistAD:
sad

This is child’s play compared to what my eyes saw at one corporate party in Eko Atlantic Lagos.

They were like a swarm of flies… irritating crowd of effeminate men.

I was told the organization invited them to liven up the party. Like wtf

It’s a Pandemic in Umuahia where I come from. It is worse in calabar ( with all the sweetness of a calabar woman)

It is a powerful force in Lagos. Lagos is actually going the way of Thailand.

There’s a gay strip club in Lagos… disgusting to say the least
Going by your post, it shows that these people are among us and more than the number we thought.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by callmevirus(m): 9:43am On Mar 06
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Just negodu Ndi mgbu a
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by finallybusy: 9:44am On Mar 06
Does not change my life in any way.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:45am On Mar 06
Like! I could have kill alot!!!...well God knows why people with this mental disorder never near me...he doesn't want me to commit murder!
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by nabiz(m): 9:45am On Mar 06
dustydee:

Arrest them for what? Cross dressing is not a crime in Nigeria.
lol arrest them and carry medical test on their ax to know if it has been screwed
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by delzbaba(m): 9:45am On Mar 06
This people don't think of any other thing but sex all their existence, that's why they are been outlawed and banned every where.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by nabiz(m): 9:46am On Mar 06
notmyrealmonika:

Going by your post, it shows that these people are among us and more than the number we thought.
yes na.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by BlaqT: 9:46am On Mar 06
How can you choose bone over flesh,tueeh
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Sparrk007(m): 9:47am On Mar 06
Nothing like cross dressers they're gay undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic / Jabulani Ngcobo Cashflow's Birthday Cake (Photos) / Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.