Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar (40766 Views)

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by DestinyNigga: 10:59am On Mar 06
Fcwilly:
Bomb should have been used on them

Bomb will make their death easier. They should just force snipper down their throat.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by tiswell(m): 11:12am On Mar 06
They have nice legs and look good in their stupidity.

But looks softer than some strong legged feminists
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Oghene86: 11:13am On Mar 06
TunezTV:
Trending clips of young gents turning up at a birthday party in Calabar. Some Netizen have concluded that some of them might belong to the LGBTQ Community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVQMzEfRgg?si=-oN__itOxZwS4fN3

What is crossdresser? They are gays don't decieve yourself
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by REGINALD001(m): 11:14am On Mar 06
THAT IS WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN FROM A COLLAPSED COUNTRY.........

NAIJA NTOOOOORRRRR.

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Inyaky(f): 11:15am On Mar 06
Full grown man dressing and acting like a woman is the most irritating and disgusting thing I have seen on the internet, can't gay men be gay without dressing and acting like women,?

yuck I feel like throwing up whenever I see them especially sam Smith, they look like a disgusting clown.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Badadvisor: 11:17am On Mar 06
DestinyNigga:
Na to chuk iron inside there anus. Useless set of people 😠😠
Hot Iron no be ordinary iron o
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by abbasajao(m): 11:20am On Mar 06
Disgusting
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by CCIA: 11:24am On Mar 06
Skoonheid:
If we don’t know who we are, we conceal our true selves and wear the image of others.

To all these lost boys, I pray you find your way back

Nothing like that.

Once a guy is lost, he is lost forever.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by NSK4U(m): 11:30am On Mar 06
Hahahaha d one shaking bombom na guy o
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Sleekfingers: 11:30am On Mar 06
CraigslistAD:
sad

This is child’s play compared to what my eyes saw at one corporate party in Eko Atlantic Lagos.

They were like a swarm of flies… irritating crowd of effeminate men.

I was told the organization invited them to liven up the party. Like wtf

It’s a Pandemic in Umuahia where I come from. It is worse in calabar ( with all the sweetness of a calabar woman)

It is a powerful force in Lagos. Lagos is actually going the way of Thailand.

There’s a gay strip club in Lagos… disgusting to say the least

There are several gay strip club in Lagos,. Especially in ikeja, Victoria island, Apapa and ikoyi.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Sleekfingers: 11:32am On Mar 06
emperor4love:
Gay is not validated in Nigeria, wetin police de wait...see as person father leg b,disgusting assh*les

They are crossdressers. That doesn't make them gay
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On Mar 06
notmyrealmonika:

Going by your post shows that these people are among us and more than the number we thought.

They are everywhere. They will keep increasing.

Now, they are more bold.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Mar 06
IkeAbuja:
What are our men really turning into this days😥

It didn't start today. Most of them were hiding then......

But now they aren't anymore.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by grandstar(m): 11:41am On Mar 06
CraigslistAD:
sad

This is child’s play compared to what my eyes saw at one corporate party in Eko Atlantic Lagos.

It’s a Pandemic in Umuahia where I come from. It is worse in calabar ( with all the sweetness of a calabar woman)

Research has shown that at least 2% of a general will be disposed to homosexuality. Hence what you said here isn't surprising.

What I find shocking is that how clueless Nigerians are generally about it and sadly want to remain that way.

I don't support homosexuality but neither am I homophobic.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Faposky95: 12:03pm On Mar 06
one...no...two things i detest......
though i have them...BALLS...those male angrysac of rocks...and the smell of men......
how could a guy stand those two the same time....
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06
Chi chi boys.. Batty sad
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by BolaAThubv(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06
CraigslistAD:
sad

Which Umuahia? Just hearing this for the first time
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by eteba(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06
Why aren't they all in prison as we speak.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by BabaRamota1980: 12:39pm On Mar 06
Check well. Area fada, Charlyboy go dey among. grin
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by purples25(f): 12:43pm On Mar 06
Many men wish to be women. They wish to be toasted, wooed, spent on without spending, to be chased after for marriage and such.

These ones are just the few that are totally honest about it.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by YourGFsnatcher: 1:07pm On Mar 06
TunezTV:
Trending clips of young gents turning up at a birthday party in Calabar. Some Netizen have concluded that some of them might belong to the LGBTQ Community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVQMzEfRgg?si=-oN__itOxZwS4fN3
These are gay aszz nighhas...cross dressers my zzz
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Calitoscassius(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06
What da fork is this shit? grin

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by whiteboyswag: 2:39pm On Mar 06
Call it gay party please.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by ComeToJesus: 3:44pm On Mar 06
‭‭Romans 1:24-28 TPT‬‬
[24] This is why God lifted off his restraining hand and let them have full expression of their sinful and shameful desires. They were given over to moral depravity, dishonoring their bodies by sexual perversion among themselves—[25] all because they traded the truth of God for a lie. They worshiped and served the things God made rather than the God who made all things—glory and praises to him forever and ever! Amen! [26-27] For this reason God gave them over to their own disgraceful and vile passions. Enflamed with lust for one another, men and women ignored the natural order and exchanged normal sexual relations for homosexuality. Women engaged in lesbian conduct, and men committed shameful acts with men, receiving in themselves the due penalty for their deviation. [28] And because they thought it was worthless to embrace the true knowledge of God, God gave them over to a worthless mind-set, to break all rules of proper conduct.

https://bible.com/bible/1849/rom.1.24.TPT
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by DirtyAfonjas: 4:13pm On Mar 06
Disgusting idiots that have the shape of lizards
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Blackdisciple(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06
You cross dressers and I see Gay everywhere
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by victorazy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06
CraigslistAD:
sad

I from Umuahia too.

Nwanne ndewo.
Which side r u from?
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06
BABAawoo47:
cross dressing isn't a crime ooo..So police can't arrest them
LadyExcellency:
There is no law against cross-dressing in Nigeria and no law against transgender. What we have is a law against homosexuality.
Bobrisky sleeps with girls, ladies, and loose women
dustydee:

Arrest them for what? Cross dressing is not a crime in Nigeria.

you yeye people cant read...?! thats why i said they should go undercover first... to catch them in the act (aka the minute the police see some of them kissing etc)

nonhuman:
you have not call police to arrest bobrisky and James Brown, you wan call police now cos these one no get name yet..
hypocrisy of the black mind

i have never seen the above you mentioned kiss or have sex with other men...have you? but rest assured, the day i do, i will gladly call the cops on them!
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by sapeleboi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06
beat them all

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Vecta5: 6:17pm On Mar 06
CraigslistAD:
sad

I believe you bro. My neighbor back then an up coming musician was invited to one in lagos years ago.

It was lez and gay. See human beings.

It was disgusting honestly.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Benwallt(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06
GanagiBitrus:
embarassed angry

I hope you got them all. These miscreants are nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Belleful: 8:20pm On Mar 06
Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. / Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest / Boyloaf Ebikabowei Weds Onyi Maris In Houston Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.