Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar (40728 Views)

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:48am On Mar 06
See leaders of tomorrow. These are the kind of people that want to be leaders of Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Crokky: 9:50am On Mar 06
Just like corruption,the bobrisky was allowed and now it's getting out of hand
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by G00dharddick: 9:50am On Mar 06
dustydee:

Arrest them for what? Cross dressing is not a crime in Nigeria.

Arresting them is an understatement. The fools should be executed by firing squad
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by coolqayy(m): 9:51am On Mar 06
iya awon omo yi dA?
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Benblaq(m): 9:52am On Mar 06
Lol. Gays and lesbians in Calabar.. everything just upside down in that town. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by themanderon: 9:54am On Mar 06
This end time disease is spreading everywhere like wildfire. These guys are under serious demonic possession.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by nabiz(m): 9:54am On Mar 06
SMARTMOTORS:
Like! I could have kill alot!!!...well God knows why people with this mental disorder never near me...he doesn't want me to commit murder!
i have once had encounter with one with big stomach lol. This happened about 16year ago when I was working as a security guard. Then I never knew or even heard about gas. This man with big dirty tummy came and start romancing me. I couldn't not imagine where I got strength to push him that he has to narrow his head on the door. I ran with my shes on the hand. It wasn't funny guys
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by IkeAbuja: 9:58am On Mar 06
What are our men really turning into this days😥
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by 2shure: 9:58am On Mar 06
Deh fuc k.
Where is my 12 guage pump

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:59am On Mar 06
TunezTV:
Trending clips of young gents turning up at a birthday party in Calabar. Some Netizen have concluded that some of them might belong to the LGBTQ Community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVQMzEfRgg?si=-oN__itOxZwS4fN3

Shit you cross dressing!!!
Well skit makers are making it more of a thing you.

Some are using it as a coverup for what they may really be...
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by 6ixVille: 10:01am On Mar 06
Is this how they want to repay their parents?
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by oweniwe(m): 10:07am On Mar 06
Sijo01:
Na wah o
Why will a man dump masculinity and embrace femininity undecided

He never feel wetin period be like
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by chimacharles(m): 10:07am On Mar 06
WASTED BLOOD
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:10am On Mar 06
They should have celebrated it in Kano, sokoto or zamfara. Some States just dey tolerate nonsense.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by BigYash: 10:13am On Mar 06
These are gays,and the media should stop using the name cross dressers to deceive people. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Franzinni: 10:13am On Mar 06
Haha... It's a spirit.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by TheBillyonaire: 10:23am On Mar 06
The Baphomet mind virus has infected many of these minds and they have no idea what they are getting into. Should they be shot at sight?
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by godofuck231: 10:25am On Mar 06
GanagiBitrus:
embarassed angry
bros bring am be like say you no sabi aim well, face the blockus na
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Nyanabo(m): 10:28am On Mar 06
Ugly at its finest. Omo I know this one’s are taking it up the arse. Nothing you wan tell me.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Emekayoung(m): 10:34am On Mar 06
You are using a soft word for them. Na gaaaay them be jari. Which one be cross dresser? You dey whine yourself.
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Ojukwu007(m): 10:34am On Mar 06
DEMONIC!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by nedekid: 10:36am On Mar 06
Offensive, repulsive we are not gays in Nigeria, this western culture is strange to us.
As Putin will say, no problem doing such rubbish, but do in in your privacy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:37am On Mar 06
May God deliver them.
Administration1:
Adam and Steve generation
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:38am On Mar 06
I told someone, their parent should have done that.
EmmyMaestro:
There are some madness that you cast out and there are some you FLOG out. This one is the latter
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by enemyofprogress: 10:39am On Mar 06
Mannabbqgrils on my mind
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by deolumike(m): 10:42am On Mar 06
There is something very sinister at work globally, currently. Evil seem more emboldened. This is most abnormal
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by sihamey: 10:42am On Mar 06
I am just waiting to see woman crossing to be HeFemale shocked grin
Migration is not only JAPA, Lazy men are migrating to transgendered due to the fact that "IS NOT EASY TO BE A MAN"
Most men insulting female prostitute should ask this cross dresser their intention
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by joseph1832(m): 10:47am On Mar 06
TunezTV:
Trending clips of young gents turning up at a birthday party in Calabar. Some Netizen have concluded that some of them might belong to the LGBTQ Community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVQMzEfRgg?si=-oN__itOxZwS4fN3
Good lord, how horrible this is... choi
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Imun(m): 10:48am On Mar 06
Damn

Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Badadvisor: 10:52am On Mar 06
CraigslistAD:
sad

This is child’s play compared to what my eyes saw at one corporate party in Eko Atlantic Lagos.

They were like a swarm of flies… irritating crowd of effeminate men.

I was told the organization invited them to liven up the party. Like wtf

It’s a Pandemic in Umuahia where I come from. It is worse in calabar ( with all the sweetness of a calabar woman)

It is a powerful force in Lagos. Lagos is actually going the way of Thailand.

There’s a gay strip club in Lagos… disgusting to say the least
Yeah Lagos Island and Abuja is their headquarters. Damn
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by cream1: 10:53am On Mar 06
CraigslistAD:
sad

This is child’s play compared to what my eyes saw at one corporate party in Eko Atlantic Lagos.

They were like a swarm of flies… irritating crowd of effeminate men.

I was told the organization invited them to liven up the party. Like wtf

Only you sabi all this place, 😏
It’s a Pandemic in Umuahia where I come from. It is worse in calabar ( with all the sweetness of a calabar woman)

It is a powerful force in Lagos. Lagos is actually going the way of Thailand.

There’s a gay strip club in Lagos… disgusting to say the least
Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by Animalisbetter: 10:58am On Mar 06
see legs na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. / Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) / Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.