Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery (14275 Views)

World Bank Suspends Isah Kantigi And His Firm For Bribery / Aliko Dangote Plans U.S. Office To Help Diversify Wealth / Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Exousiang01: 12:46pm On Mar 06
Againstallodds:
where is your manual claiming that the feed stuck is 5million before the refinery can take off? And what is stopping them from buying the 5million barrels. Scam refinery

Are you people not the same lower animals complaining about him buying from the US even when it is obvious Nigeria can't meet his demand?
His second shipment left the US a day or two ago, some dogs were here barking about it.....

If it's a scam is it your money?
If it's a scam he is doing the Lekki-Epe road linking it, he is also doing the Omu-Ijebu owe road ( I know because I just bought some properties along that road recently), all these roads linking the refinery with his money, at least the scam favours the masses.
So what exactly is giving you schmucks headache...
This is a man's private company for God's sake , none of the shareholders are complaining but you, a nobody who is trying to see he can eat won't allow Dangote manage his business the way he likes.
How does your head even feels when your brain brings up stupid things like the refinery is a scam?
Explain to us after spending $19b to build the refinery who exactly did he scam......

Mad dogs roaming.
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Exousiang01: 12:51pm On Mar 06
Againstallodds:
where is your manual claiming that the feed stuck is 5million before the refinery can take off? And what is stopping them from buying the 5million barrels. Scam refinery
"Manual".
What is this illiterate talking about.....

If you are asking me to show you how I know....

Well it shows you are even dumber than I thought because apparently you are here arguing about a refinery you know nothing about, you don't even know how a refinery work, you are asking about something you should know about before getting into this conversation...
You just jumped in with your empty head.

Go and do your research airhead. You want me to read for you
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Againstallodds: 1:13pm On Mar 06
Exousiang01:

Are you people not the same lower animals complaining about him buying from the US even when it is obvious Nigeria can't meet his demand?
His second shipment left the US a day or two ago, some dogs were here barking about it.....

If it's a scam is it your money?
If it's a scam he is doing the Lekki-Epe road linking it, he is also doing the Omu-Ijebu owe road ( I know because I just bought some properties along that road recently), all these roads linking the refinery with his money, at least the scam favours the masses.
So what exactly is giving you schmucks headache...
This is a man's private company for God's sake , none of the shareholders are complaining but you, a nobody who is trying to see he can eat won't allow Dangote manage his business the way he likes.
How does your head even feels when your brain brings up stupid things like the refinery is a scam?
Explain to us after spending $19b to build the refinery who exactly did he scam......

Mad dogs roaming.
who is ewedu infested nonentity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Won’t Fix FX Demand Backlog-Businessday / Kiva: A Place To Borrow Money / Billionaire Aliko Dangote's Son Who Will Inherit His Wealth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.