Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Akpabio Endorses Young AOP Set To Break Guinness World Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Endorses Young AOP Set To Break Guinness World Record (237 Views)

N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record / Soludo Gives Scholarship To 5 Times Guinness World Record Holder Chinonso Eche / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Endorses Young AOP Set To Break Guinness World Record by Willgates(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05
President of the Senate, Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON, has officially endorsed Heritage Radio 104.9FM Eket AOP, Peters Buhari's dream to enter the Guinness World Record for the longest radio programme.

Buhari, a popular radio presenter is poised to contest for the official Guinness World Record for the longest radio programme by an individual, which is fixed for March 17th.

Akpabio's endorsement was conveyed in a statement released on Sunday by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Hon. Eseme Eyiboh.

The Senate President said he was excited at the news of Peters Buhari’s courage to participate in the exercise saying, “I’m very excited that our brother, Peters Buhari has signified his intention to attempt an entry into the Guinness World Record for the longest radio programme. This is a bold step, which deserves every support and commendation.

“I am convinced that with your experience and competence, which you have exuded over the years in radio broadcast and presentation, this contest is surmountable and within reach. Your creativity and perseverance as a media personality are never in doubt.

I want to assure you that we are solidly behind you. I know that with the Nigerian ‘Can do’ spirit, you will surely emerge victorious. Go, conquer and make yourself and Nigeria proud”, Akpabio declared.

Akpabio enjoined Nigerians to join their ambassador, Peters Buhari on March 17th in his quest to etch the nation’s name on the world map. "I urge all Nigerians to join and cheer up our own as he engages in this laudable venture”, he appealed.

#PetersTalk #137hrsradioathon #radioathon #GWR #Senate #Akpabio

Re: Akpabio Endorses Young AOP Set To Break Guinness World Record by eepeepook: 2:49am On Mar 06
Make he run am first.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Endorses Young AOP Set To Break Guinness World Record by Blackfire(m): 5:36am On Mar 06
Shegege buhari
Re: Akpabio Endorses Young AOP Set To Break Guinness World Record by Willgates(m): 1:37am On Mar 07
eepeepook:
Make he run am first.

He will. 17th March

(1) (Reply)

5kg Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,325’ — Lagos Opens Discounted Food / Can Buhari Defeat Tinubu If They're In Different Parties In 2027? / Ummita: Chinese Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Kano Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.