Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done (795 Views)

Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East / University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 6:49am On Mar 06
It’s a shame most Nigerians love to talk out of emotions and not facts.

When it comes to governance I am a realist. I have been seeing some crazy comparison btw Otti and Obaseki..

The only problem is Obaseki has a very lazy and ineffective media team, or maybe the governor is shy..

However, I am asking ; What has Otti done in Abia that Obaseki has not done in Edo?

Don’t give me that BS that Otti is 8 months, you’all started the comparison..

Let’s go!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 6:55am On Mar 06
All the Otti hailers, I have tagged them to list what he has done with his N567billion budget, they have refused ..
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Exousiang01: 6:55am On Mar 06
vowiski:

When it comes to governance I am a realist. I have been seeing some crazy comparison btw Otti and Obaseki..

The only problem is Obaseki has a very lazy and ineffective media team, or maybe the governor is shy..

However, I am asking ; What has Otti done in Abia that Obaseki has not done in Edo?

Let’s go!

You call yourself a realist but you compare a two term 8 years governor to a governor 10 months in office.
Get a dictionary,check what the word realist is and come back and delete this thrash you wrote

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 6:59am On Mar 06
Exousiang01:

You call yourself a realist but you compare a two term 8 years governor to a governor 10 months in office.
Get a dictionary,check what the word realist is and come back and delete this thrash you wrote

You are a sanctimonious tool.

Did It take Tinubu 8 years to finish us in Nigeria ?

You didn’t read the body, only the title.

The people that have been comparing 10 months old governor with a 7 year old governor didn’t know the difference in age and timing. ?

Please take a seat

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Chimarto: 7:01am On Mar 06
You're comparing Otti's 10 months to Obaseki's 8 years?

I'm even ashamed to share this forum with you.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 7:03am On Mar 06
Chimarto:
You're comparing Otti's 10 months to Obaseki's 8 years?

I'm even ashamed to share this forum with you.

You can cry me a river..

I didn’t start the comparison..

It’s all over the internet…

Now you know Otti has spent 10-months

Una think say na only una sabi clace for internet.

Because you want to impose LP in Edo, you all brought a mad comparison between Otti and Obaseki..

Tell us what Otti has done , it’s now a problem.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by bewla(m): 7:07am On Mar 06
I need some to pay me to go on physical inspection
So as to tell you what is obtainable in the two state
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Exousiang01: 7:10am On Mar 06
vowiski:

The people that have been comparing 10 months old governor with a 7 year old governor didn’t know the difference in age and timing. ?

Please take a seat

Those people doing the comparison are thinking through their ass and you who is a realist feel the best you can do join them.
Okay. What makes you any different from them?
Go on as you no get mind of your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 7:12am On Mar 06
Exousiang01:

Those people doing the comparison are thinking through their ass and you who is a realist feel the best you can do join them.
Okay. What makes you any different from them?
Go on as you no get mind of your own

Evil will prevail when Good is docile …
This is my problem with Obaseki ..

He hardly does commissioning ..

When he commissioned street light, he was cursed ..

The same street lights Abians have been posting on social media like they are in New York.

Funny enough , Obaseki’s street light is the best in the nation, because they are all connected to the States IPP which generates 24hrs light to businesses and government offices.

I want them display their low level of reasoning ..now you get my point

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Dpharisee: 7:13am On Mar 06
Alex Otti is not competing with Obaseki so this your thread is useless as usual

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 7:15am On Mar 06
Dpharisee:
Alex Otti is not competing with Obaseki so this thread is useless

You should have ignored.

But it appears you are one of the LP guys celebrating Otti’s Solar Street lights cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Nbote(m): 7:15am On Mar 06
People like the OP and his likes are the reasons why this country won't get any better. Those in government use them to create divide and keep the people bickering. Alex Otti is doing something Abians aren't used to deu to the bad leadership they have been used to since the inception of democracy. And yet time and time again, we have seen people questioning the big deal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 7:19am On Mar 06
Nbote:
People like the OP and his likes are the reasons why this country won't get any better. Those in government use them to create divide and keep the people bickering. Alex Otti is doing something Abians aren't used to deu to the bad leadership they have been used to since the inception of democracy. And yet time and time again, we have seen people questioning the big deal

You all claimed Obaseki is a failure because he didn’t do road..

If the Success Oshiomole did roads, would there be need for Obaseki to do roads again ?

What Obaseki is doing in Edo, a lot of people are not used to it as well, just as Abians are getting used to good governance …

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Nbote(m): 7:23am On Mar 06
vowiski:

You all claimed Obaseki is a failure because he didn’t do road..

If the Success Oshiomole did roads, wound there be need for Obaseki to do roads again ?

What Obaseki is doing in Edo, a lot of people are not used to it as well, just as Abians are getting used to good governance …

Abeg who be you all Wetin concern Abia with Obaseki You people intentionally make up stories and spew conspiracies and then go ahead to use multiple voices to re-echo them. Abians that are busy celebrating and getting used to the new normal are busy comparing Obaseki? As how? Unto what??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 7:27am On Mar 06
Nbote:

Abeg who be you all Wetin concern Abia with Obaseki You people intentionally make up stories and spew conspiracies and then go ahead to use multiple voices to re-echo them. Abians that are busy celebrating and getting used to the new normal are busy comparing Obaseki? As how? Unto what??

You have not been following the news then.

Edo Election is coming ..

They want to impose LP in Edo and they use Otti as the standard , claiming Obaseki is a failure..

I have asked everywhere what has Otti done that Obaseki hasn’t, they can’t give any answer ..

That’s why I came here to create a thread , maybe I will find the answer here. You can never tell..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Obiedun(m): 7:28am On Mar 06
Labour party is a party of mischief, falsehood, character assassination, intimidation and all evils managed by scammers and forgers.

19 Likes

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 7:30am On Mar 06
Obiedun:
Labour party is a party of mischief, falsehood, character assassination, intimidation and all evils managed by scammers and forgers.

They think they can intimidate Edolites, they should have known better..

Edolites voted Peter Obi against all odds.

They should respect their decision on who they want as governor..

One thing I know. They will be resisted!

I always ask , if LP was the standard.. What are the National Assembly members under LP doing differently ?

What Edolite want is an unwritten agreement that power must go to Edo Central.

Is that a bad thing to ask?

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Mcreloaded(m): 7:58am On Mar 06
OP just relax and don't bother your self, na Obaseki I blame wey no dey show case him work.

Any way sha na bad market dey ring bell.

The majority of Edolites say they want Esan man as Governor so LP should present their own candidate and let the people choose which is the beauty of democracy.

Least I forget a for EBS Obaseki dey show him work and the Ebs na government station and people no send the station. He stands a better chance show casing his good work for people to view on NTA compared to EBS.

Obaseki should copy the way Oshiomhole was jumping up and down from caterpillar to drain age to sell his market on social media

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Ofunaofu: 7:59am On Mar 06
vowiski:

Let’s go!

Op, I am not sure you are feeling too well.

You need to get yourself checked out at the nearest medical center.

How can you be comparing Alex Otti, who hasn't been in office for up to a year, with Obaseki, who is about to round up his eight-year tenure?
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Elusive001: 8:21am On Mar 06
vowiski:

Please take a seat

Does being a Tinubu/APC supporter mean being brainless?

Otti has no foundation to work on. He is undoing and correcting the evils of the past 24 years. Your lord and saviour has an 8 year foundation laid by Buhari. Tinubu clearly said that he will continue from where Buhari stopped. What does this mean? It means that he already has an eight year old foundation (though a destructive one). Otti on the other hand in correcting and fighting the evils since, let me be a bit more conservative, 2007.
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by OfficialAPCNig: 8:29am On Mar 06
Why not compare their first 10 months.

You won't understand why Abians are celebrating. Otti met a rot and he dived straight to fixing them without blaming people.
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 8:51am On Mar 06
OfficialAPCNig:
Why not compare their first 10 months.

You won't understand why Abians are celebrating. Otti met a rot and he dived straight to fixing them without blaming people.

With N570 billion …(Loan)

How much did Obaseki start with in his first 10months ?
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 8:52am On Mar 06
Elusive001:

Does being a Tinubu/APC supporter mean being brainless?

Otti has no foundation to work on. He is undoing and correcting the evils of the past 24 years. Your lord and saviour has an 8 year foundation laid by Buhari. Tinubu clearly said that he will continue from where Buhari stopped. What does this mean? It means that he already has an eight year old foundation (though a destructive one). Otti on the other hand in correcting and fighting the evils since, let me be a bit more conservative, 2007.

Anyone you see online is an APC supporter..

Shows your level of reasoning ..

I’ll pass
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 8:54am On Mar 06
Mcreloaded:
OP just relax and don't bother your self, na Obaseki I blame wey no dey show case him work.

Any way sha na bad market dey ring bell.

The majority of Edolites say they want Esan man as Governor so LP should present their own candidate and let the people choose which is the beauty of democracy.

Least I forget a for EBS Obaseki dey show him work and the Ebs na government station and people no send the station. He stands a better chance show casing his good work for people to view on NTA compared to EBS.

Obaseki should copy the way Oshiomhole was jumping up and down from caterpillar to drain age to sell his market on social media

That’s my problem with Obaseki, there are things I see and I am shocked ..

But these projects are not getting the publicity they deserve

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 8:55am On Mar 06
Ofunaofu:

Op, I am not sure you are feeling too well.

You need to get yourself checked out at the nearest medical center.

How can you be comparing Alex Otti, who hasn't been in office for up to a year, with Obaseki, who is about to round up his eight-year tenure? 

Ask the irresponsible LP handlers who have using Otti as a yardstick to impose their candidate in Edo state..
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 9:02am On Mar 06
Till now, nobody can bodly say this is what Otti has done that Obaseki hasn’t ’ cheesy

Making noise online …

Assumptions will always fail in the emergence of Facts!
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Mcreloaded(m): 11:47am On Mar 06
vowiski:

That’s my problem with Obaseki, there are things I see and I am shocked ..

But these projects are not getting the publicity they deserve

If it is only the security compared to many states I will give Obaseki 9 from a scale of 1 -10
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by mightyhazel: 12:42pm On Mar 06
Truth is that ,but for otti,obaseki would be the best governor in Nigeria

Dude is quite brainy, polished and a quiet achiever. Doesn't make so much noise like his predecessor

I rate him 87 percent
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by mightyhazel: 12:44pm On Mar 06
vowiski:
Till now, nobody can bodly say this is what Otti has done that Obaseki hasn’t ’ cheesy

Making noise online …

Assumptions will always fail in the emergence of Facts!
nobody is interested in dick measuring... At least not in ur very low standard

Both men are good in what they do..

Find a job
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by ursullalinda(f): 12:53pm On Mar 06
vowiski:

Evil will prevail when Good is docile …
This is my problem with Obaseki ..

He hardly does commissioning ..

When he commissioned street light, he was cursed ..

The same street lights Abians have been posting on social media like they are in New York.

Funny enough , Obaseki’s street light is the best in the nation, because they are all connected to the States IPP which generates 24hrs light to businesses and government offices.

I want them display their low level of reasoning ..now you get my point

Pls help me tell Obaseki the street light on Sapele road has not been working for sometime... Especially from Adesuwa down to Limit
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by vowiski(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06
ursullalinda:

Pls help me tell Obaseki the street light on Sapele road has not been working for sometime... Especially from Adesuwa down to Limit

Replacement of stolen almond cable and transformers are being done ..

I don’t know why we can’t take care of government properties.

We will see people pouring dirt inside gutter , we won’t do anything , after a while problem comes ..

I
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by BrodaBenad: 6:59pm On Mar 06
vowiski:

You have not been following the news then.

Edo Election is coming ..

They want to impose LP in Edo and they use Otti as the standard , claiming Obaseki is a failure..

I have asked everywhere what has Otti done that Obaseki hasn’t, they can’t give any answer ..

That’s why I came here to create a thread , maybe I will find the answer here. You can never tell..

Oga you're just venting your anger on people who don't care

APC people playing ludo with LP

We know exactly what us going on

Edo was a serious back bone go the obidient movement

The present day government won't stop at nothing to cause discord we also have APC in SE and yes there are people from SE that are ready to do anything for money .

So please don't take what few paid people are saying to heart

Seriously we don't need all these now

God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Read? / The State Of Crime In Nigeria / 75 Million Nigerians Are Very Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.