Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention (11024 Views)

Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Man102: 9:14am On Mar 06
The Federal High Court in Abuja has set March 13 as the date for hearing the motion filed by Bello Bodejo, the detained President of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, seeking his unconditional release from the custody of the Defence Intelligence Agency.

Bodejo was apprehended on January 23 at Miyetti Allah’s office in Karu LGA of Nasarawa state in connection with the unveiling of a vigilante group.

POLITICS NIGERIA recalls that on February 5, Attorney General of the Federation, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), submitted an ex parte motion requesting to detain Bodejo.

Following this, Justice Inyang Ekwo granted an order for Bodejo to be remanded for 15 days in the custody of the Defence Intelligence Agency. During the proceedings on February 22, the judge granted the Federal Government seven days to file charges against Bodejo.

However, during the recent court session, Bodejo was absent. The counsel for the AGF, Y. Imana, informed the court that the agency had not yet forwarded Bodejo’s file to her office due to ongoing complications encountered by the investigating agencies.

Imana stated, “This matter is slated for arraignment. Unfortunately, up till now, due to some problems the investigating agencies are encountering, they have not been able to send the file to us.”

In response, Mohammed Sheriff, Bodejo’s counsel, highlighted efforts made to secure his client’s release pending arraignment. He lamented that his client has stayed in Detention for 43 days without any filed charges.

Despite this, Justice Ekwo expressed dissatisfaction with the unpreparedness of the prosecution and assured Bodejo of a fair hearing. Consequently, the court adjourned the matter until March 13.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/miyetti-allah-leader-bodejo-drags-fg-to-court-over-continued-detention/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Skoonheid(f): 9:16am On Mar 06
Why don't you call on your grand patron, the jihadist terrorist in chief , Mohammadu buhari, codenamed Mr zero zero; or the cornflakes seller to come to your rescue. If I just had one shot at you with my casull, you'll meet your maker today

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by bonechamberlain(m): 9:16am On Mar 06
angry

If the government is serious, this group should have been declared a terrorist organisation.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Bizibi(m): 9:16am On Mar 06
Ewicked bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by francis5051: 9:16am On Mar 06
I can’t waste this precious front page wey I just manage get now use am the comment on rubbish Fulani case rather I will use this opportunity to tell us all that Nigeria 🇳🇬 is due for riot.. the hardship is much on me 😭

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Obyangel: 9:16am On Mar 06
He must remain in detention until he regain his senses. Nigeria belongs to us, not a few minority sections that thinks and believes they owns the country.

God bless President Tinubu and on his mandate we shall continue to stand.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Watianoengineer(m): 9:16am On Mar 06
He and Nnamdi kanu should be cell mates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Johnjustice: 9:17am On Mar 06
He is guilty of forming a armed militia without constitutional rights, or appropriate approval. His offences are serious, especially with the scourge of Fulani herdsmen killings in Nigeria.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Military0001: 9:17am On Mar 06
Another movie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Ibile77(m): 9:17am On Mar 06
breakfast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by omoredia: 9:17am On Mar 06
Someone that goes to Chad or Niger every weekend. See jokers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Dpharisee: 9:18am On Mar 06
He forgot that he was praising Buhari for detaining Nnamdi Kanu now let him enjoy a taste of his bitter medicine, imagine forming an armed Fulani militia possibly to make the country ungovernable

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by stano2(m): 9:18am On Mar 06
Okay na.
These guys are dangerous and should be treated accordingly

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by greenie77: 9:19am On Mar 06
How this guy was untouchable during Buhari's presidency, power is truly transient! cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by BarrElChapo(m): 9:20am On Mar 06
Can he link up with Nnamdi Kanu, they may have many mutual interest to discuss about 🤔🤔

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by UnstableFC: 9:21am On Mar 06
Bloody head slamming jihadist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by seunpas: 9:21am On Mar 06
A Group causing menace
Supporting open grazing and pretending to see the harmful effects on society and harmless farmers. I no blame them a sensible government would have tamed them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by datola: 9:21am On Mar 06
Bello Bodejo president of Miyeti Allah?

Tha name sounds Yoruba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by ezechi24(m): 9:22am On Mar 06
Yoruba get balls dey show Fulani pepper ...hahahaha wonders shall never end

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Okeytus(m): 9:23am On Mar 06
I
Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by tiswell(m): 9:23am On Mar 06
I stand gidigba with the FG on this...

Show no mercy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Macphenson: 9:24am On Mar 06
one of the terrorists that buhari was protecting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Okeytus(m): 9:24am On Mar 06
The world is round, This DSS cell, it will reach everyone playing dirty games in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Morbeta11(m): 9:28am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
He and Nnamdi kanu should be cell mates

Ofcourse they are and will share opinions on Nigeria together and eventually become friends.

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by begge: 9:30am On Mar 06
Let him call buhari
Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Fcwilly: 9:30am On Mar 06
The guy should be sent to meet his waiting virgin's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by osuofia2(m): 9:31am On Mar 06
Tinubu is a courageous chap no doubt. This man was feeling like a demi god during Buhari and felt untouchable

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by JayPeeOham: 9:31am On Mar 06
Obyangel:
He must remain in detention until he regain his senses. Nigeria belongs to us, not a few minority sections that thinks and believes they owns the country.

God bless President Tinubu and on his mandate we shall continue to stand.

Hmmm...my brother that mandate wey una don dey stand since don dey get muscle pull ooh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Leader, Bodejo Drags FG To Court Over Continued Detention by Appletek: 9:31am On Mar 06
Defence Intelligence Agency.

There are security agencies in this country that you've never heard of. Na them know you, you no know them.

About a decade ago, I asked a question about Space war in Nigeria on a public blog, I got an email from a security agency in Abuja I had never heard of. They gave me a contact person to reach out to. Apparently, they were reaching out to Nigerians with knowledge in that area.

This Bodejo guy will see shege in that place.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story Behind Nigerian Girl Getting New Arms / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland – Electoral Reforms And Other Matters / Coalition Of 12 Civil Society Organisation's March Against Impunity In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.