Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (53555 Views)

Poll: Nairaland Charity Org

YES: 91% (150 votes)
NO: 8% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Global Helpers Alliance / Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ifyalways(f): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2012
@Perx,we are still waiting and expecting a mail from "YOU".
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by yamakuza: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2012
ifyalways:

@Perx,we are still waiting and expecting a mail from "YOU".

^They just came in.

Sorry for the silence. Was waiting for oam4j/r231 to moderate as suggested.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ifyalways(f): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2012
OK.Cool
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by OAM4J: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2012
The board is considering Perx case, as soon as we reach a conclusion on the way forward we shall make our final proposal known to all.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by perx(f): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
I got a call from ifyalways. Thank you all. My physiotherapist brought my right femur x-ray today but nowhere to scan it yet - most places/shops are closed. The pics my bro took of it did not come out fine or good but i still emailed you guys the pic, more x-rays, some of my pics (before and after/now or past and present), medication, receipts, etc.

I sent you a picture of the pop on my right leg. Although they put it on my right ankle, I was made to believe that they put it there not because the ankle is affected but to prevent me from moving the leg and bones for healing to take place.

That did not work and the place I took my last x-ray said I should not take it off because it is completely broken in the femur and needs surgery by fixing a pin or rod in there (it cannot heal on it's own without surgery).

My physiotherapist is still trying to see if UBTH will admit and treat me, he had to rush somewhere but he said he would be back later to explain further.

I was up from 3am taking pix (what was requested in the email I got from NL) in bed with laptop on my chest, nobody to help. i have been enough burden, i didn't want to wake anyone at 3am and get on their nerves. painful and stressful but I'm glad I was able to do the best I can but mtn nite data plan was so slow attaching files and I had till 6am to send them (9pm to 6am plan)

My bro's/cousin's glo comes in handy at times in the day time or night time when he isn't using it but only has mb not gb so I can't send or browse much with that. NL have acknowledged seeing my emails and attachments of my pics and documents.

Thanks all

God bless you all

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9963805#msg9963805
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9963845#msg9963845
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Gboliwe: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2012
This is sad Perx but i'm so happy help is coming your way. It will be a thing of great joy to me to hear you can walk again! I have tears in my eyes but I believe that soon, even sooner than we envisage, you will be fine.
@ the cordinators--
Good good good! Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by perx(f): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
Gboliwe:

This is sad Perx but i'm so happy help is coming your way. It will be a thing of great joy to me to hear you can walk again! I have tears in my eyes but I believe that soon, even sooner than we envisage, you will be fine.
@ the cordinators--

awww. . . thank you.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
perx:

awww. . . thank you.

Where in Edo state are you?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
Sorry for coming here late. . .just seeing this now,(I was actually called up by Badosky) . . . .Am in
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Freiburger(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
chelseabmw:

Where in Edo state are you?

I asked the same question earlier but i'm still waiting for an answer. There may be a possibility of sending someone to her.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
chelseabmw:

Sorry for coming here late. . .just seeing this now,(I was actually called up by Badosky) . . . .Am in

Thanx. . . will PM the info to you
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by perx(f): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
chelseabmw:

thank u

Freiburger:

I asked the same question earlier but i'm still waiting for an answer. There may be a possibility of sending someone to her.

i sent it to NL email some days ago.

r231:

Please do, and thank you for calling and everything else that you guys are doing. God bless you all
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
Freiburger:

I was told benin city
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
r231:

My Broda Am still waiting for details smiley
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2012
Gboliwe:

@ the cordinators--

Why don't u contribute too? just asking. . .we need ur help
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Gboliwe: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
What have you mr bmw contributed, give us a run down including moral support and cash.
When did you find this thread by the way?
chelseabmw:

Why don't u contribute too? just asking. . .we need your help
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
^Dat was uncalled 4 jeez!

He didn't in no way make any rude comment towards u,we don't want d thread going sour caution urself.

P.S-He might b d Samaritan so watch ur tongue u never no

No offense cool
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2012
Gboliwe:

What have you mr bmw contributed, give us a run down including moral support and cash.
When did you find this thread by the way?

Sorry Bro
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 2:18am On Jan 19, 2012
^^^^Nice one
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 19, 2012
chelseabmw:

Sorry Bro

Nice one. Pls, keep it up. You earn my respect :/ smiley
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Gboliwe: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
chelseabmw:

Sorry Bro
We are cool
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
r231:

^^^^Nice one

Ha. . . .Bro,anything for u on ur thread wink
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
OlowoTee:

Nice one. Pls, keep it up. You earn my respect :/ smiley

Tnx Baby. . . .Thats moi for u
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by chelseabmw(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
Idowu where are thou?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
^were u calling Badosky or idowu tongue
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by perx(f): 3:49am On Jan 21, 2012
chelseabmw:

Sorry Bro

nice one definitely. we do not need more arguments, curses or fights. well I surely don't
it just drains d hell/strength out of me. abeg make una take am easy

hi all. thanks thanks thanks
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by perx(f): 5:20am On Jan 21, 2012
the hospitals in South Africa are not responding or replying. I've emailed at least 10 hospitals twice
but nothing

the doctorswithoutborders email that was given to me on NL failed. message did not send. wrong email or so
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by DisGuy: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
Sorry about your condition@ Perx

can the moderators please send a PM to regular visitors of this thread once a decision has been made on where to start from

as you know nairaland dey sweet well well and for some reason i thought this thread was still in xmas/strike mode
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
Update!!!!

Ify and Chelseabmw have gone to Edo State today to see Perx and will be updating us accordingly when they get back
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by maclatunji: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2012
I wish them safe journey- wonderful job you guys are doing!
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2012
Report from Ify's journey to Edo State yesterday 24/01/2012, , . . . . . . .

I got to benin city by 1pm today with aero.chelseabmw came to meet and pick me from the airport.

We got to perx's place around 2pm, were ushered in by her kid brother.

Then the journey into history of her illness started.

She has been disabled and on bed for 4 years plus now, depending on others for little things as shifting or sitting up.

She made available for us, copies of her x-rays, doctors reports(1 from Dr moin of UBTH and another from R.J Schwartzman of drexel university college of medicine, USA.

Her diagnosis according to the doctors report I have is "complex regional pain syndrome" (CRPS) and " spams in the left lower limb ascending from foot to thigh". There was also a previous brief history of road accident.

She also made available for us, some reciepts of her drug purchases over time.

Both doctors report testifies that she has been "referred abroad" for treatment and better results.

We came back with copies of both doctors reports and copies of her x-rays.

We saw her walking aids eg wheelchair etc

We had a good time with her, took a few pictures(we can't get her to sit up) and left her around 5pm but not without presenting her with a "small envelope" from the house.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by maclatunji: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2012
I am sad and glad at the same time. Sad at her condition and glad that people are taking time to help and comfort her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25)

Electric Shock Kills Fulani Man's Cow In Delta(photos) / Lagos Children Beat Father Christmas That Showed Up Without Gifts (Video) / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.