Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President (21740 Views)

Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:49am On Mar 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I love the way we suffering

A friend of mine told me before the election that if tinubu should even get up to 10k votes knowing fully well that tinubu brought upon us Buhari's calamitous administration and to make it worse he was part of Buhari's administration then it means we the masses are tribalistic, fake, hypocrites and wicked

U are just mad
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by surgical: 11:49am On Mar 06
RepoMan007:
between 2020 and 2022 prices doubled also. I guess Tinubu was the president then too.

Learn to separate election loss emotion from analysis.
you are the one gloating about an election victory in which you are not a beneficiary,you were not in Qatar, not in dubai,not a special adviser,not a minister, the one that would have touched you directly is good governance and you are happy the government is failing on that,ask the people how they felt between 2020 and 2022,and now,you will see uts not about election but about the greatest failure of all time,because all those yoruba market women,are not igbo neither is kwam 1 igbo or election looser,their reaction now was different from your imaginary double prices of 2020

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by RepoMan007: 11:51am On Mar 06
surgical:
you are the one gloating about an election victory in which you are not a beneficiary,you were not in Qatar, not in dubai,not a special adviser,not a minister, the one that would have touched you directly is good governance and you are happy the government is failing on that,ask the people how they felt between 2020 and 2022,and now,you will see uts not about election but about the greatest failure of all time,because all those yoruba market women,are not igbo neither is kwam 1 igbo or election looser,their reaction now was different from your imaginary double prices of 2020
I am not attached to any snatched "victory" nor pained by any loss. Your brain has been eaten up by pain
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by onyxo76(m): 11:57am On Mar 06
olaniyilukman:
where exactly do you live bro, because I bought the same one bag of pure water at the rate #250 today
maybe the satchets are reduced, there is no pure water 250 per bag anywhere in 9ja ,the cheapest you can get is probably 400 and the satchets are way smaller than the regular ones.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Tsufyaan: 11:58am On Mar 06
SpecialAdviser:
This is a propaganda resistance thread.

I swear down. This is rubbish from PG, imagine myself that resides both Nigeria and Benin Republic and I bought a carton of Super pack indomie for 12500k last week Saturday at Tube a Popular Nigeria border market very close to Idiroko. We all know things are super expensive but make Dem do their survey Wella before quoting ridiculous prices for the masses..
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Faposky95: 11:58am On Mar 06
...AND BRAIN LAZIESSSSS will come here because we don become mate to tell their lame thinking skulls tat this guy is on to something.
with the power in the hands of an intelligent, scheme artist like the BAT,,,,,
Tot NAIJA would be a walk in the park....?
...by now!!!!
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Tsufyaan: 12:02pm On Mar 06
onyxo76:
maybe the satchets are reduced, there is no pure water 250 per bag anywhere in 9ja ,the cheapest you can get is probably 400 and the satchets are way smaller than the regular ones.

Chairman,my family house is at Mangoro Bus stop Punch Estate to be precise and my mother still sells a bag of cold satchet water for 400 Naira. She's a retailer cos from the company it's 300 per bag. You can fact check ooo..
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by surgical: 12:02pm On Mar 06
RepoMan007:
I am not attached to any snatched "victory" nor pained by any loss. Your brain has been eaten up by pain
well it glaring your Tinubu was over hyped he has nothing to offer, other than the pain you referred to and that's what many Nigerians are going through, even you

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Goodnewsforlife: 12:02pm On Mar 06
Blaze14k:
I bought pure water bag 600 in my area 2 days ago. I thought that 50 naira for one sachet was a joke. Hmm tinubu shouldn't plunge us into anarchy this is no longer a joke
oga u bought 1 bag of pure water for 600 naira

Guy lie small small abeg
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by RepoMan007: 12:03pm On Mar 06
surgical:
well it glaring your Tinubu was over hyped he has nothing to offer, other than the pain you referred to and that's what many Nigerians are going through, even you
your Tinubu??

The one your dash me or another one?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Mar 06
What did you expect from a president that only told nigerians..it's my turn?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Mar 06
See what APC and Tinubu has caused πŸ™„
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Valwezzy: 12:05pm On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
Scary part is that, 5k can no longer cook a pot of soup. Just a kilo of Titus fish is sold for #5,100 here in my area.

May God help us undecided

Before now, you have always said you don’t care and you can afford your needs come rain, come sunshine? Why are you now whining about TITUS FISH? grin
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06
Jughead29:
Everything is jumping, yet our salary/earning is not jumping... Please what is more than hell than this Country 😒😭
Ask PBAT and his heartless supporters
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
Tinubu said ₦260 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, his government is not good until Naira goes below 260 per Dollar in his regime.
...and he also said 89 naira per litre of fuel is too much and expensive...now what is the costs of fuel per litre now
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by excondido(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06
Sapiosexuality:
But seriously, what's the excuse for Indomie?
Noodles are made from wheat which are imported into the country. Besides that inflation has spiral effect. You increase your staff salaries, your energy bills increase, cost of transportation to the market, advertisement etc all increases like a domino effect.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06
Blaze14k:

Normally things are expensive in pH so am not surprised. Buh I believe they will bring down
Not only PH it is everywhere. It is not funny at all. PBAT and his cabinet should wake up to their responsibilities before it is too late.

Indomine super pack of 3k now 18k!

This is madness.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Questionnaires(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06
The Reason For The Increasing Cost of Foodstuffs is Because Families in Nigeria Have Refused To Cultivate Important Food Crops That Should Help Keep Food Items Abundantly Available in Nigeria.

The Population of Nigerians is Increasing Drastically Compared To The Number of People That Cultivate Foods.

If You Are Reading This; Ask Yourself:
"With All The Millions That You Have Earned in Life; How Have You Contributed To The Investment on Agriculture For Your Family ?

Wise Farmers Aren't Feeling The HEAT of Expensive Food Items in Nigeria Because They Cultivate Foods.

So, if You don't want things to be worse for yourself and your family, it is best that you Cultivate Yams, Cassava, Rice And Other Important Crops That You Know Are Heavily Consumed By Nigerians This Year 2024.

You All Have To Return To Agriculture.

By Now; I Expect That All 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria Declare Large Portions of Their Arable Lands To Cultivation of Certain Crops For Food Abundance in Nigeria.

See How Well Our Yam Sac Farming Which We Started in January Year 2024 is Already Doing Below

Don't Be Left Out, You Can Also Do This At Your Backyards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by SirLakes: 12:15pm On Mar 06
E still cheap nah grin
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Blaze14k: 12:16pm On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
oga u bought 1 bag of pure water for 600 naira

Guy lie small small abeg

Yah I know it's a lie to you cos everything is a lie to you. As far as it against tinubu it's a lie. Come to pH and price bag of water

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by JayPeeOham: 12:17pm On Mar 06
Sapiosexuality:
But seriously, what's the excuse for Indomie?

Cost of production and logistics!

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Amah70: 12:22pm On Mar 06
Yet, some Yaribawa write good about APC. Who did this ethnic bigotry to these people?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Kennitrust(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
The solution to this is feeding once daily. Feeding once daily has its advantages as it helps reduces obesity and diabetes. Too much consumption of food is detrimental to our health. Let's try to persevere and endure a little longer as President Tinubu is working extremely hard to fix our economy. His renewed hope agenda and track record in Lagos should give us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's support our President and pray God grant him good health as he strives to turn our country into an economic Giant.
Foolish soul

Support a criminal abi

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by okoroemeka(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06
Mopolchi:
All this change in prices of food stuffs caused by a drug lord who does not chop statistics but loots money statistically.
that statement,na statistics we go chop made by BAT will forever haunt him,he will right now be in his office peering on latest consumer price reports, statistics will cut her pound of flesh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by alabo1: 12:30pm On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
The solution to this is feeding once daily. Feeding once daily has its advantages as it helps reduces obesity and diabetes. Too much consumption of food is detrimental to our health. Let's try to persevere and endure a little longer as President Tinubu is working extremely hard to fix our economy. His renewed hope agenda and track record in Lagos should give us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's support our President and pray God grant him good health as he strives to turn our country into an economic Giant.

The thunder awaiting you and yours is loading. You are here advocating one meal per day. Did you do this under GEJ and Buhsri. Keep on. God is watching

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by CorrectionFLuid: 12:32pm On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
Tinubu said ₦260 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, his government is not good until Naira goes below 260 per Dollar in his regime.

216 not 260
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Afamed: 12:32pm On Mar 06
Dollars slaves to indomie slave.

Una no dey update us with $ exchange rate again?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by BuyMeBanger: 12:33pm On Mar 06
Who remembers a billion years ago when they stated no matter how bad the economy became a pack of Indomie will always remain ₦20 cheesy, maybe I can find the exact quote online.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by phorget(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06
JulianBond007:
Nigerians should boycott noodles and watch the price drop.
Nonsense and indomie

So how many things are we exactly going to boycott? Everything is already so expensive.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by OvertheTop(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06
Blaze14k:

Yah 2 days ago I later found out the producers went on strike to hike the price

its normally 4 bags for 1k from the company Van
and 300 / bag from retailers
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by onyxo76(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06
Tsufyaan:

Chairman,my family house is at Mangoro Bus stop Punch Estate to be precise and my mother still sells a bag of cold satchet water for 400 Naira. She's a retailer cos from the company it's 300 per bag. You can fact check ooo..
we are saying the same thing which is there is no 250 per bag pure water currently anywhere like some peeps are claiming.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06
OvertheTop:

People are Running to Indomie Because of the increase in Price of Rice.
so that Massive increase in Demand made indomie, spag etc want to Cash o ASAP undecided
But that's on a whole new level. It was 8500 in January and by mid February it was 18k. Doesn't make sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Asaro (Yam Porridge) / What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. / Beans Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.