Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President (21827 Views)

Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Mckandre(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06
Questionnaires:
The Reason For The Increasing Cost of Foodstuffs is Because Families in Nigeria Have Refused To Cultivate Important Food Crops That Should Help Keep Food Items Abundantly Available in Nigeria.

The Population of Nigerians is Increasing Drastically Compared To The Number of People That Cultivate Foods.

If You Are Reading This; Ask Yourself:
"With All The Millions That You Have Earned in Life; How Have You Contributed To The Investment on Agriculture For Your Family ?

Wise Farmers Aren't Feeling The HEAT of Expensive Food Items in Nigeria Because They Cultivate Foods.

So, if You don't want things to be worse for yourself and your family, it is best that you Cultivate Yams, Cassava, Rice And Other Important Crops That You Know Are Heavily Consumed By Nigerians This Year 2024.

You All Have To Return To Agriculture.

By Now; I Expect That All 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria Declare Large Portions of Their Arable Lands To Cultivation of Certain Crops For Food Abundance in Nigeria.

See How Well Our Yam Sac Farming Which We Started in January Year 2024 is Already Doing Below

Don't Be Left Out, You Can Also Do This At Your Backyards.
U think everyone is as privileged to enter the farm with security assurance,no place is safe pal. Those sabotaging farming in Nigeria should be checkmated and to make it worst, the states that contributes immensely to the economy are the ones facing security challenges in Nigeria.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by olulaanu76o: 5:51pm On Mar 06
Scary part is that, 5k can no longer cook a pot of soup. Just a kilo of Titus fish is sold for #5,100 here in my area.May God help us Scary part is that, 5k can no longer cook a pot of soup. Just a kilo of Titus fish is sold for #5,100 here in my area.May God help us ...
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Paraman: 6:20pm On Mar 06
airsaylongcome:

The Ukrainian wheat used in manufacturing it
do the fg let them import wheat from Ukraine?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Paraman: 6:34pm On Mar 06
Sapiosexuality:
But seriously, what's the excuse for Indomie?
how can you be asking this kind of question? πŸ˜•
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by jojothaiv(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
APC said ₦216 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, no APC government is good unless Naira goes below 216 per Dollar in the regime.
APC government is bad.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by onyxo76(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06
olaniyilukman:
bro, why do you like to argue like this, I bought it here in Ibadan
nobody is arguing that you bought it for 250 per bag, I only mentioned that for you to get it at that price, its either the size or number of satchets has been reduced...here in osun they sell at 3 for 100 or one for 50 naira per satchet.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by airsaylongcome: 7:17pm On Mar 06
Paraman:
do the fg let them import wheat from Ukraine?

Lol! If those companies don't import from Ukraine, they are dead. Total local production is no way near demand. They've been importing Ukrainian wheat way before the war with Russia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Okechinwadike: 8:24pm On Mar 06
if you voted APC and tinubu still complaining May your mouth never open again for life
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by alimiadedayo1: 8:36pm On Mar 06
jerryklopp:

I no know why dey hate the solution to Nigeria problem.
shut up obi is not the solution of Nigeria obi who cannot solve Anambra problem.. I am not an Apc but I am not an hypocrite like the stupid movement that called themselves obidients
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Dybala11(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
The solution to this is feeding once daily. Feeding once daily has its advantages as it helps reduces obesity and diabetes. Too much consumption of food is detrimental to our health. Let's try to persevere and endure a little longer as President Tinubu is working extremely hard to fix our economy. His renewed hope agenda and track record in Lagos should give us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's support our President and pray God grant him good health as he strives to turn our country into an economic Giant.
You're kidding, aren't you? πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Dybala11(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06
Phred1717:
TinubuLation supporters will see nothing wrong with it
They will tell us that a pack of noodles is sold for xyz dollars in the US and 10 thousand Euros in Europe. Those foolish lots. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by jumper524(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06
Sapiosexuality:
But seriously, what's the excuse for Indomie?
see that newspaper gazzeth? It's an anti govt paper.
I'm not telling you to support the current govt oo.
I only want you to know a saboteur when you see one.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by fortunez1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06
I priced indomitable Indomie today and it was #8500. Just too high
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06
jumper524:
see that newspaper gazzeth? It's an anti govt paper.
I'm not telling you to support the current govt oo.
I only want you to know a saboteur when you see one.
You don't understand the question.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Love800(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06
How do u get the soil to fill in those sacks?
Questionnaires:
The Reason For The Increasing Cost of Foodstuffs is Because Families in Nigeria Have Refused To Cultivate Important Food Crops That Should Help Keep Food Items Abundantly Available in Nigeria.

The Population of Nigerians is Increasing Drastically Compared To The Number of People That Cultivate Foods.

If You Are Reading This; Ask Yourself:
"With All The Millions That You Have Earned in Life; How Have You Contributed To The Investment on Agriculture For Your Family ?

Wise Farmers Aren't Feeling The HEAT of Expensive Food Items in Nigeria Because They Cultivate Foods.

So, if You don't want things to be worse for yourself and your family, it is best that you Cultivate Yams, Cassava, Rice And Other Important Crops That You Know Are Heavily Consumed By Nigerians This Year 2024.

You All Have To Return To Agriculture.

By Now; I Expect That All 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria Declare Large Portions of Their Arable Lands To Cultivation of Certain Crops For Food Abundance in Nigeria.

See How Well Our Yam Sac Farming Which We Started in January Year 2024 is Already Doing Below

Don't Be Left Out, You Can Also Do This At Your Backyards.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by healthkknatural: 10:54pm On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
Scary part is that, 5k can no longer cook a pot of soup. Just a kilo of Titus fish is sold for #5,100 here in my area.

May God help us undecided
. Really ! shocked

But you Always say Men are Useless ,All ...

So even the Useless Men Would still be Given Women Money ,Things ..Abi Women don't take it
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by MrCaesar: 11:41pm On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
The solution to this is feeding once daily. Feeding once daily has its advantages as it helps reduces obesity and diabetes. Too much consumption of food is detrimental to our health. Let's try to persevere and endure a little longer as President Tinubu is working extremely hard to fix our economy. His renewed hope agenda and track record in Lagos should give us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's support our President and pray God grant him good health as he strives to turn our country into an economic Giant.

This guy is an Γ―diat.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by jerryklopp: 1:11am On Mar 07
alimiadedayo1:

shut up obi is not the solution of Nigeria obi who cannot solve Anambra problem.. I am not an Apc but I am not an hypocrite like the stupid movement that called themselves obidients
Na dem be this. Your name is a proof that you belong to Ebin pawa oo grin
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by alimiadedayo1: 1:26am On Mar 07
jerryklopp:

Na dem be this. Your name is a proof that you belong to Ebin pawa oo grin
are u not ashamed that I have envisaged what we come out from your mouth.. 90 percent of igbos voted for Peter ibo while all geo political voted the major contenders exclusively.. Now who is the tribal bigot among the major tribes.. OSU, you are too tribalistic and obi can never become the president of Nigeria
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by jerryklopp: 1:29am On Mar 07
alimiadedayo1:
are u not ashamed that I have envisaged what we come out from your mouth.. 90 percent of igbos voted for Peter ibo while all geo political voted the major contenders exclusively.. Now who is the tribal bigot among the major tribes.. OSU, you are too tribalistic and obi can never become the president of Nigeria
Hatred dey kill. Your name already read hatred.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by alimiadedayo1: 3:47am On Mar 07
jerryklopp:

Hatred dey kill. Your name already read hatred.
why I go dey hate someone have never met nor seen.. who cares whether you exist or not and what we are telling you guys is that you should stop acting like an hypocrite like your obituary black cloth wearer
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Questionnaires(m): 9:34am On Mar 10
Love800:
How do u get the soil to fill in those sacks?

I Live in A Farm House With Good Sandy-Loamy Soil.

I Also Added Ashes Burnt From Trees To The Soil For Improved Potassium.

And I Add AGOP Liquid FERTILIZER Every 2 Weeks To Boost And Replenish The Fertility of The Soil.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Questionnaires(m): 9:40am On Mar 10
Mckandre:
U think everyone is as privileged to enter the farm with security assurance,no place is safe pal. Those sabotaging farming in Nigeria should be checkmated and to make it worst, the states that contributes immensely to the economy are the ones facing security challenges in Nigeria.

King,

South South is Safe.

No Bandit Or Herdmen Dares!

I'm An Omoluabi, Son of Oduduwa!

However; I Had To Sojourn Down South South Crossing Many Rivers To Invest in Agricultural Plantations, Processing And Distribution From Cross River State Because Here is Very Safe.

I've Been Here For 3 Years With Various Investments in Cassava Processing Mills.

I'm Presently Working Towards Acquiring A SAFE PARTNERSHIP With The Commissioner of Agriculture in Cross River State Towards The Utilization of Songhai Integrated Farms in Abi Local Government Area Here.

You Can Get Safe Lands From The Government If You Are Serious about Investing Big in Agriculture.

They are waiting for you.

PS:

Incase Anyone Needs Land To Invest in Agriculture, We are Providing.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Love800(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10
Okay.

What about if one cant find a good soil, can he add fertilizers to it to improve it? Or is it a must, u must get a good soil? I dont think the soils around me are good.
Questionnaires:

I Live in A Farm House With Good Sandy-Loamy Soil.

I Also Added Ashes Burnt From Trees To The Soil For Improved Potassium.

And I Add AGOP Liquid FERTILIZER Every 2 Weeks To Boost And Replenish The Fertility of The Soil.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Questionnaires(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10
Love800:
Okay.

What about if one cant find a good soil, can he add fertilizers to it to improve it? Or is it a must, u must get a good soil? I dont think the soils around me are good.

Certainly You Can Nourish The Soil With Fertilizer if You Don't Have A Good Loamy Soil.

You can get Faeces of Chickens, Then Mix Them Up Thoroughly with The Soil. Allow The Faeces To Decompose For 2 Weeks in The Soil.

Then, Advance To Bagging The Soil into The Sacs.

You can then do your planting.

You Wet The Sacs Every Day or Every 3 Days. Just Once in A Day.

After 1 Month; You Start Applying Your Liquid Fertilizer.

Continue with the process of adding The Fertilizer Every 2 Weeks to Keep Your Soil Nourished.

I recommend you use AGOP FERTILIZER. It Contains Fish Extracts That Are Very Organic For Your Yams or Other Crops.

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Love800(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10
Tanks so much.

I really appreciate
Questionnaires:

Certainly You Can Nourish The Soil With Fertilizer if You Don't Have A Good Loamy Soil.

You can get Faeces of Chickens, Then Mix Them Up Thoroughly with The Soil. Allow The Faeces To Decompose For 2 Weeks in The Soil.

Then, Advance To Bagging The Soil into The Sacs.

You can then do your planting.

You Wet The Sacs Every Day or Every 3 Days. Just Once in A Day.

After 1 Month; You Start Applying Your Liquid Fertilizer.

Continue with the process of adding The Fertilizer Every 2 Weeks to Keep Your Soil Nourished.

I recommend you use AGOP FERTILIZER. It Contains Fish Extracts That Are Very Organic For Your Yams or Other Crops.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beans Lovers / What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. / Do You Eat Edible Worms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.