Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus (1641 Views)

Tonye Bacanista Introduces Us To Popular Obidient Influencer Sarah Ibrahim / Edo Obidient Vibe They Sweet Me(video) / Another Edo Council Chairman Loyal To Oshiomole suspendded By Gov. Obaseki(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by Afamed: 6:18pm On Mar 06
The real fight will come in 2025 during the Govship election in Anambra.

You can't be obident and have your sense intact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by HardBishop: 6:19pm On Mar 06
Golan007:

Nobody can force anyone to vote anyone.

Obi does not have nation-wide acceptance.
Keep giving sluggish reasons for that...... Nigeria has vowed never to ibo vie for presidency.... Just going on no wahala....

A time is coming. I saw how we did in sit at home. It was FG has pursued kanu when he nearly convinced ibo never to vote.
I
Una no dey hear word
Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by Golan007: 6:56pm On Mar 06
HardBishop:

Keep giving sluggish reasons for that...... Nigeria has vowed never to ibo vie for presidency.... Just going on no wahala....

A time is coming. I saw how we did in sit at home. It was FG has pursued kanu when he nearly convinced ibo never to vote.
I
Una no dey hear word

Yes sir.

We MUST vote your candidate.

What was I even thinking?

grin

1 Like

Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by Kennyswag: 7:35pm On Mar 06
Both igbo and edo people can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by shaqhead: 8:28pm On Mar 06
HardBishop:

I
Una no dey hear word
What difference will it make?
You guys started sit at home....nobody cared
...now youve decided to mute it abi? What difference dis it make?

Now You say you won't vote...who cares...what diffrrence will it make? You will still have a governor and the rest of the country will vote a president whether you vote or not!

There's this B.S that some of you keep recycling that the rest won't vote a president of igbo extraction....this is a blatant lie! We will vote a Soludo, Iweala, Nnamani even a Kalu sef but you see that man Obi...mbanuu...NO WAY!

Yessoo we no dey hear word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by Abagworo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06
[quote author=chopnaira post=128807382][/quote]

The dude should have addressed LP not Igbos cause not all Igbos supported LP. I support shift of power to Esan and I still don't understand why LP and APC didn't consider the long term marginization of Esan as was done to Igbos in Nigeria. Every well meaning Nigerian should stand aggressively with Esan in Edo and Idoma in Benue.
Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by AntiZikist: 8:34pm On Mar 06
HardBishop:
I pity how Nigeria will feel if the Igbo nation perceive to that igbos have been sidelined for presidency....... when There will be a declaration that NO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS in the southeast....
Is now I know say igbos are the most hated tribe in Nigeria and they're our enemies.

Time shall come when obi will no more contest again and we shall take steps not to allow any igbos vote in the coming elections.

Who come lose?

When you said you will sit at home did anybody stop you ?

Now you are trying to stop sit at home.

Oya , start boycotting elections and see if anybody go cry.

1 Like

Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by HardBishop: 8:43pm On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

Who come lose?

When you said you will sit at home did anybody stop you ?

Now you are trying to stop sit at home.

Oya , start boycotting elections and see if anybody go cry.
Time shall come
Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by AntiZikist: 8:46pm On Mar 06
HardBishop:

Time shall come

Lolz

These past 8ys your foolishness has been exposed .

You no get levels .
Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by HardBishop: 9:00pm On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

Lolz

These past 8ys your foolishness has been exposed .

You no get levels .

When the time comes, una go cry blood...

For 68 years since Independence, Nigeria has nothing to show.. yet your stupidity and tribalistic won't allow you to chose good leaders.
Continue, maybe in 100 years time we are still an underdeveloped slum.
Stupid boy
Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by AntiZikist: 9:03pm On Mar 06
HardBishop:

When the time comes, una go cry blood...

For 68 years since Independence, Nigeria has nothing to show.. yet your stupidity and tribalistic won't allow you to chose good leaders.
Continue, maybe in 100 years time we are still an underdeveloped slum.
Stupid boy

Go to Israel
Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by Dalohad: 9:10pm On Mar 06
[quote author=chopnaira post=128807382][/quote]

My dear Chopurudeen, Edo people now hate SE and love our yoruba Muslim skull. Let us throw owambe parties with Lapo money and celebrate the victory. grin grin

Na die una dey.. grin
Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by HNICEARTH: 4:18am On Mar 07
muhammaduyusufu:

He is Esan from Edo central, and has never been a Tinubu supporter. He wants AI for Edo state over Akpata and just like FS Yusuf, he is breaking tables.

Well, he is not an obidient. Their are a 1001 tweets where he supported Tinubu and castigated obidients. In fact he has more ties with woye1 and other Batist. He started dissing Tinubu less than a month ago when it was glaring that Tinubu is a pathetic failure.
Dude has been bitter towards obi and obidients for over a year. Their are receipts on twitter

Also, AI, olumide, phillip shuaibu, okpebholo, idahosa oh, they are all from edo. They have the right to contest. Edolites should be allowed to vote. Whoever wins, win!

Ps: he ain't breaking no tables coz nobody knows him. He is not an influencer. Not an erudite being. Nothing to write home about him. Just Kom kom-empty noise. someone trying to farm impressions by commenting controversially on every post.
A waste of time commenting about a nonentity. The last I will say about this

Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by HNICEARTH: 4:22am On Mar 07
Slytiger:

If you are really active in twitter, you would know VivaXY is Obidient and always post and tweet nonsense about Tinubu. He is from Edo Central and is now out against his compatriots for trying to force Olumide Akpata on them.

I know that streets very well. He is never an obidient. Also never an influencer. He is just a nobody trying to farm impressions by commenting controversially on every post. He has less than 5 tweets saying nonsense on Tinubu, and those tweets were barely up to a month. He started that when it became evidently clear that Tinubu is a pathetic failure.
Go through his timeline, he has over a thousand tweets dated as far back as a year+ where he was constantly insulting obi and obidients. Receipts dey

Ps: nobody is trying to force olumide on anybody. Olumide is from edo and has a right to contest the guber polls. Rather folks like fs yusuf and okoro who collected money from AI where the ones trying to engage in anti party activities in the name of zonning.

Make everybody from edo contest. Let edolites vote. Whoever win, wins!

Re: Another Edo Obidient Influencer Throws Peter Obi And SE Under The Bus by haffaze777(m): 5:31am On Mar 07
All these Edo Agbado and mikano should shut the Bleep up,Every sensible Edo people have made up their mind that it's Olumide akpata or nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Babangida Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria / Corruption: Efcc Removes Ibori From List Of Ex-governors On Trial / Time To Abolish Death Penalty In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.