Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati (17138 Views)

"IMF is Evil, Obi is a Mole, PBAT under pressure" -Farooq's Cognitive Dissonance / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Kionrae: 7:08am On Mar 07
aminulive:

Without doubt, Dr Abati’s Tirade on “what the President’s children do for a living” is rooted in ignorance of happenings within the fast-growing business and digital technology spaces in Nigeria and beyond,where Seyi Tinubu has remained a key player and influential source of inspiration for millions of young people.
don't be an idiot seyi can never and has never been an inspiration to the youths
Someone that was born into wealth and he's probably where he is today because of his dad connections
Stop licking seyi and tunubu anuses for Peanuts

5 Likes

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Dalohad: 7:09am On Mar 07
Why the idiotic loafer wey write this pro-Seyi rubbish no put him name? Why him dey fear?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Oakenshield: 7:09am On Mar 07
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/editorial-generational-dissonance-or-prejudice-seyi-tinubu-and-the-ignorance-of-abati/
just shut up Tinubu used his influence as God father of Lagos to put his son in strategic positions. How seyi started if not through proxies who bought the house from a crook who was indicted by the federal government in UK? Who is the chairman advertising board in Lagos.

We are quick to compare UK and US presidents kids to our nonsense here. Do we see UK and US presidents kids attending to very important stuffs if not only for dinners we get to see them. Do we see Trump children fly Airforce one just to snap pictures and watch polo.

3 Likes

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by tommy589(m): 7:10am On Mar 07
Ok
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by bennybuhari: 7:11am On Mar 07
why can't the shameless author put his name?

3 Likes

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by SpatialKing(m): 7:13am On Mar 07
We are now borrowing money to fund the lavish lifestyle of Tinubu and his children

2 Likes

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Oakenshield: 7:13am On Mar 07
favor914:
Ugly Abati, See am em face be like feaces, way they were glasses.

PhD @ 24, yet na television station you dey work as presenter?
u think it's easy go and be a presenter he has accomplished wat ur family can't achieve

1 Like

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by DeepSight(m): 7:13am On Mar 07

2 Likes

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Prince2324: 7:14am On Mar 07
Stupid APC crews always compare a standard country to this shit hole.
The president son doesn't have conscience at all, how can you be following your father up and down not minding the hard nature of this country, patronizing many country that needed your father's presence as what if i may ask.
Tinubu has brought this country down kpatakpata and his two sons are still asking him Daddy which country are we going next with tax payer money, are they part of government officials?. What are they loitering about to do.
This one saying that he's a business before the campaign came, okay the election is over let him go back to his business and stop adding to the pain his father has caused us already.
I hate when fulfilled men who suppose to account for good achievements they have done are leveraging on the poor people around them because them are in corridor of power.
You father is killing us slowly you still add your own and someone has the mind to defend this nonsense family government because of tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Angelfrost(m): 7:14am On Mar 07
Okay... A thread to launder the image of the President's son, who simply hasn't learned the meaning of 'Keeping a Low Profile'.

Buhari in all his shortcomings still kept a better rein on the activities of his kids.

1 Like

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Oakenshield: 7:14am On Mar 07
Akwamkpuruamu:
Why I like Nigeria is that you will always have supporters, even when you're doing the wrong thing. Obasanjo, Yar Adua all had children but we didn't see any of them do this.

This trend started with Buhari and Tinubu is taking it further
I tell u but dunce of buhari and Tinubu has started a bad precedent. GEJ we never saw that

1 Like

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Kog45(m): 7:15am On Mar 07
Abati was right but anytime I watched Arise and seeing Rufai Oseni talking,I asked does this man knew that the owner of Arise was indicted in Dasuki arms scandal but sitting in a TV station built with corruption and still talking about corruption…..Abati too served in a government that kick started real corruption that we are experiencing today.

1 Like

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by tishbite43: 7:22am On Mar 07
saxtaiwo:
When it is against them they will quickly go and dig up history from a saner clime. They will never compare the evil they are doing to the people with another country. Awon werey jati jati.
Lol
You really know them

1 Like

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by ntyce(m): 7:24am On Mar 07
Kog45:
Abati was right but anytime I watched Arise and seeing Rufai Oseni talking,I asked does this man knew that the owner of Arise was indicted in Dasuki arms scandal but sitting in a TV station built with corruption and still talking about corruption…..Abati too served in a government that kick started real corruption that we are experiencing today.

I agree but why did subsequent govts fail to probe the corruption allegations.
Abati should also be punished if guilty but he committed no crime being Jonathan's media man.

1 Like

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Chibuzoripob: 7:24am On Mar 07
atobs4real:
If na my papa be President, what do you expect me to do?
Ansa=Sidon for village
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by naijanaso: 7:25am On Mar 07
limeta:

When the two daughters of former United States’ President Bush threw a lavish party at the height of election campaigns in the early 2000s, many commentators in the United States were irked by the development. Earlier in 2001, President Bush's then 19-year-old twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara, had been cited by Texas authorities for alcohol violations at a popular Austin restaurant.

How you compare this to your failed thieftinubu investment outing
So thieftinubu lied when he told Nigerians he was travelling for investment opportunities
He could at least be truthful for one's tell the people it was party time Bala blu bulala

Hate does not pay!
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:26am On Mar 07
favor914:

You think it's child's play to work in an internation media outfit like Arise?

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by AntiChristian: 7:27am On Mar 07
Ignoramus nooni!
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by HopeGying: 7:29am On Mar 07
You don chop so? I doubt! The author sounds like a hungry Buffon looking to pay existential bills. Wuna neva see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by PHAYOL81: 7:29am On Mar 07
Never mind Reuben Abati, he must've thought Seyi is lazying around Aso Rock without his own sustainable sources of income like the children of his ex-principal were. You know sometimes some people feel the experience they had or are having is all there is to a certain cause. Poor Reuben!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by ivandragon: 7:31am On Mar 07
If bat put in as much effort into revitalising the socio-economic life of Nigeria the way he invests in propaganda to defend his excesses, Nigeria would have been feeling a definite positive vibe today.

That BAT chooses to travel with not one but two of his children and a routine of useless aides is not the main issue, the issue is that he is doing it at a time when the government says it does not have funds to waste and is cutting down on subsidies that benefit the poor.

When are they going to cut down on thier excesses?

When are they also going to make sacrifices for the good of the country the way they force the masses to make sacrifices for a better tomorrow?

It is just like a man telling his siblings that there is no more money to share from thier father's property so they should eat half a meal a day.

But the same father and his children are spending recklessly from the proceeds of the father's property and eating 5 times a day.

Classic nollywood case of 'the evil brother'.
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by MEGAWATCH: 7:32am On Mar 07
Chucks13:
Mr PhD we have heard you but all these talks pls to what effect it is to the current economy situation of the country?

Either the 2 guys goes with their father or not they both can afford the trip on their own without needing anything from their father.

I'm not supporting it seen them among presidential envoy to Qatar but I don't really care if they go or not that is not my business. Honestly I don't care.

Infact it's even somehow better at least we know Tinubu children and Atiku childrren what about the other one who claimed to have 2 children and we have never seen him with them and even one was advertising Gayism sometime ago infact we are not even sure the sour loser have a child because his wife had given birth to kids for another man before they met, and his body language towards the two kids he claimed are his speak volumes.

I repeat, how to move Nigeria forward at this point is much important right now not noise making.

I guess you are the one who married her and gave her children before her husband came to marry her?

I sincerely believe that one of the reason why NIGERIA will never work is because most of you take delight in lying and after lying you will also make wishes.

How can it be possible?

Propaganda and good wishes can never work together.

It's either you continue in your lying practice or stand on the part of those who genuinely pray for the progress of NIGERIA.

Lying and scandalising people will never take you people to anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by epainos: 7:34am On Mar 07
Na waooo! The point is clear. Seyi and Yinka or whoever they are are over doing it. This is the point. So, Seyi and Yinka have to travel with their father to every foreign engagements? Is it not wrong for them to use the presidential jet at their will? The point is clear...Seyi is over doing it.
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by surgical: 7:41am On Mar 07
apasino01:
Keep supporting nonsense sha. They will keep stealing and flexing! Wether you admit it to yourself or not, we all low key know the truth and how this things work in Nigeria

No be only CEO of media whatever 🙄
Na that one he use dey flex different richard mille
Take buy mansion for UK

Just continue lying to yourself with zero benefits
its even from the common wealth of lagos,the company is just an extention of lagos government, you don't need to do anything as such to make billions ,its like a monopoly, more like dangote of lagos,so what is the writer saying can seyi Tinubu start a company from scratch like most youth do, without the support of government, the answer is no,

2 Likes

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by nony43(m): 7:41am On Mar 07
favor914:

What’s wrong with it should he go and thief? This is someone that has been in and out of Aso rock worked their for years and decide to settle with what he loves.

1 Like

Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by surgical: 7:47am On Mar 07
ivandragon:
If bat put in as much effort into revitalising the socio-economic life of Nigeria the way he invests in propaganda to defend his excesses, Nigeria would have been feeling a definite positive vibe today.

That BAT chooses to travel with not one but two of his children and a routine of useless aides is not the main issue, the issue is that he is doing it at a time when the government says it does not have funds to waste and is cutting down on subsidies that benefit the poor.

When are they going to cut down on thier excesses?

When are they also going to make sacrifices for the good of the country the way they force the masses to make sacrifices for a better tomorrow?

It is just like a man telling telling his siblings that there is no more money to share from thier father's property so they should eat half a meal a day.

But the same father and his children are spending recklessly from the proceeds of the father's property and eating 5 times a day.

Classic nollywood case of 'the evil brother'.
This your description is perfect for Nigeria only you forgot to add and the other siblings will be defending the man that he is doing well, just like some are doing to Tinubu now, even as he is cheating them,probably because they ve been hypnotised to believe they are no longer children of thesame father and have no claim to their father 's inheritance ,oblivious of the fact that the common wealth belongs to all not for the flexing of whoever is in power at the detriment of the people
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Kdon2: 7:50am On Mar 07
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/editorial-generational-dissonance-or-prejudice-seyi-tinubu-and-the-ignorance-of-abati/

Abati should be ashamed of himself attacking the lad like a rabid dog. Very low and unfortunate of him☹️
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by crixlight2(m): 7:52am On Mar 07
atobs4real:
If na my papa be President, what do you expect me to do?
To be banish to evil forest , if he doesn’t allow his kids around aso rock , they are the same set of people that will say all is not well with President family
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by ivandragon: 7:55am On Mar 07
surgical:
This your description is perfect for Nigeria only you forgot to add and the other siblings will be defending that he is doing well even as he is cheating them,probably because they ve been hypnotised to believe they are no longer children of thesame father and have no claim to their father 's inheritance

Truly.

Saboteurs masquerading as patriots.

The real enemies of Nigeria are those who defended and justified the failure that was Buhari and are here justifying the disaster bat is turning into.

A number of those justifying this nonsense don't even stay in nigeria.

Imagine someone who supported buhari and is supporting bat looking for a way to Japa with his family. I now asked him, but you say the government is doing well and things are better, why are you so desperate to leave the 'goodness' of your masters. The 1d107 was just mumbling incoherently.
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Hedonisco: 7:55am On Mar 07
Funny how one old fool with hairy balls would deploy so much useless grammar to defend nonsense. Shameful.
Re: Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati by Chucks13: 7:55am On Mar 07
MEGAWATCH:

I guess you are the one who married her and gave her children before her husband came to marry her?

I sincerely believe that one of the reason why NIGERIA will never work is because most of you take delight in lying and after lying you will also make wishes.

How can it be possible?

Propaganda and good wishes can never work together.

It's either you continue in your lying practice or stand on the part of those who genuinely pray for the progress of NIGERIA.

Lying and scandalising people will never take you people to anywhere.

See this one talking? Why not goes to his village and verify from those who knew his beginning to this date to open the lids covering your eyes

Go verify from those hard-core village elder and not those indomie box and bourvita elders who had lost their integrity due to food and gift then come back here to talk to me.

I had said it here severally the man in question is like big bro to me those days so I knew him die.

Better face your front...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency / Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar / Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.