Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects (12085 Views)

Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Elidrisy20: 9:00pm On Mar 07
Let us wait for ekweremadu's comment
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by CalabarPikin: 9:00pm On Mar 07
This guy mouth just dey waaaahhh

The last senate president we is saraki....no be this jokers now
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by FireUpNow(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07
Dog nor dey bite dog
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by 12345baba(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07
Abeg akpabio and wike who high pass?
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Danniedpastor(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07
imoowo:
Why did Saraki not talk about it in the during his administration.
Tell me that you were not aware of Saraki's face off with Buhari? Just lie
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Beautifulday: 9:13pm On Mar 07
slivertongue:
Unfortunately, he chose as usual to make a joke and jest with serious national issues.

He is never serious with serious issues.

Abeg let the poor breath as Akpabio send some prayers to their emails.
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07
Herbisdivine:
Pdpapclp

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Cc: Mannabbqgrillz. Hope say this one go work for that im weak prick oooooooo??
E dey pain me as another man dey fuk im wife steady 😟
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Ladoja19: 9:34pm On Mar 07
Saraki won't tolerate bad economy policies
By now, he would have served Tinubu impeachment notice
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Willed042(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07
Hermaphrodite2:
The Senate presidents after Saraki were/are so senile to the extent we hear nothing about their existence.

Saraki really dealth with buhari. Probably because he was an opposition
That tenure is an eye opener to the benefit of parliamentary system of government because in such system waste and rubber stamped policies are eliminated

1 Like

Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Onyi90(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07
tunjijones:
To me, akpabio is the worst SP ever. So unintelligent.

How was he able to do so much in akwa ibom state and yet so dumb...
Steal so much you mean
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by alabo1: 9:52pm On Mar 07
Herbisdivine:
Pdpapclp

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

My brother rest with these your cures. The current state of affairs can't let any man have normal erection. It's the last thing on my mind
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Ubdavis(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07
Akpabio was the former governor of my state. I'm not surprised about all these tantrums he is throwing.
He talks carelessly...
Expect more nonsense from him. It's actually part of him, so this thing are unconsciously compelling to him.
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Melagros(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Akpabio is a comedian
Uselessness one
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by stormborn28(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07
imoowo:
Why did Saraki not talk about it in the during his administration.

Akpabio is shiit. Rubber stamp senate president
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Demigod22: 11:27pm On Mar 07
Akpabio is just lucky to be governor, he is in the same category with FFK, Dino Malaye, Lai Mohammed and Adams Oshiomole. They talk before they think.

Very useless category of politicians Nigeria is inventing.
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by FireUpNow(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07
This present govt is fond of blaming and accusing previous go ts for their ineptitude and bad governance. Wkpabio did careless talks with governors and later play the good boy and now he has taken his musya na to another level. What could be wrong with him?
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by GenFunction: 11:52pm On Mar 07
Buhari administration na disaster,im stil looking for d right adjective to qualify dis govt...Meanwhile Dear Mr Godswill,u are a pig.
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by franugo(m): 1:02am On Mar 08
Elidrisy20:
Let us wait for ekweremadu's comment

Goated grin
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by PropertyBuying(f): 1:49am On Mar 08
Lọ l... Let them continue to banter and reveal the atrocities and weaknesses that are/were prevalent while in office.
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Opinedecandid(m): 4:09am On Mar 08
tunjijones:
To me, akpabio is the worst SP ever. So unintelligent.

How was he able to do so much in akwa ibom state and yet so dumb...

You claim he is dump, yet his achievement in Akwa Ibom is unbeatable.
Sort your intelligence out.
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by olorunyomi25149: 6:19am On Mar 08
OkOk...
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Akmike1983: 6:39am On Mar 08
Akapbio!!! The worst Senate president Nigeria has ever have, I don't blame him sha Tinubu just pit him there he never deserve it, Oga NDDC fainting machine
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by OJojossy10: 7:47am On Mar 08
The Eight assembly was one of the most active assembly of the recent past.
Akpabio, being one of the members of that assembly ought to know better, but then, this is Godswill Akpabio we are talking about. Someone known for making unsubstantiated claims, then coming out later to disclaim, aclaim and appologise.... Just watch out, he will soon come and appologise for this statement.
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by nesphil(m): 8:10am On Mar 08
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by Britishpea: 8:51am On Mar 08
Sen. Akpabio, so far, is the worst senate president to the masses but maybe not to his caucus. I don’t know how he succeeded as a Gov in Akwa Ibom state. He makes silly jokes about national issues and always appearing unserious and unconcerned. He says things stupidly as if he’s never held any public office mace before. I don’t why why people who have his statures always talk unfiltered. Loud mouthed “prayers in the accounts” man.
Re: Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects by xangerar: 10:57am On Mar 08
slivertongue:
Unfortunately, he chose as usual to make a joke and jest with serious national issues.

So, they too even know him for that silliness, making morbid jokes out of serious national issues like a man drunk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport / Aliyu Condemns Those Rejoicing Over Yakowa's Death / This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.