Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Owl Meat - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Owl Meat (40176 Views)

Delicious Dog Meat Pepper Soup / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owl Meat by Chuxx84: 9:55am On Mar 09
Mind what you eat.....
Re: Owl Meat by Silentgroper(m): 9:55am On Mar 09
OBTOREPA:

Baby girl 👧

Na grandma you dey call babygirl..

Wtf

1 Like

Re: Owl Meat by Olamideayomide(m): 9:55am On Mar 09
Nothing we nor go see for naija o
Re: Owl Meat by seunayantokun(m): 9:56am On Mar 09
When what are eaten are no longer available, the forbidden things should not hesitate to look for safety.
Re: Owl Meat by becky39000(m): 9:57am On Mar 09
Some people are demonic angry
Won't say more than that.
Re: Owl Meat by TinubuThief: 9:57am On Mar 09
Quelme:
another deplorable.
Are you talking to your father?
Re: Owl Meat by Pootle: 9:59am On Mar 09
no be everything person dey chop
Re: Owl Meat by Cj4charles(m): 10:01am On Mar 09
grin grin
Re: Owl Meat by domopps(m): 10:02am On Mar 09
Iamicekid:
Omo unna mad gan ooo

Better mad

1 Like

Re: Owl Meat by tishbite43: 10:02am On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Hey!!! God God God!!!.. you ate an owl too? Ha!

See people don't know the implication of some of the things they do. In future when you start giving birth to strange looking children you won't know it's as a result of some extreme things you did or awkward meals you ate.

Who eats owl? How many meat dey this thing now? Anyways most people on nairaland are not human beings.

Jehovah!

Ladies beware. Before you date or marry any nairalander jukwa ajuju, ask questions because majority of the men here dey eat ajor food.
I support you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owl Meat by Fab21: 10:03am On Mar 09
Speechless!
Re: Owl Meat by adolfHitler1934: 10:03am On Mar 09
Is this as a result of this Tinubu economic hardship or what. You are a very wicked and inhuman. I dont know who is worse between you and those Hamas terrorist that set people on fire while they are alive.

I spit on your forehead.

2 Likes

Re: Owl Meat by Osanoghodua1: 10:03am On Mar 09
The animal looks unclean like a vulture
Re: Owl Meat by purples25(f): 10:10am On Mar 09
I feel so bad for the owl. It was so beautiful. It could have had a beautiful life.

Control yourself when there is lack because abundance will surely come. When abundance comes you will be back to your senses and regret some extreme decisions you might have made when there was nothing.

1 Like

Re: Owl Meat by Princezibk: 10:11am On Mar 09
There’s is a talented dancer 🕺 who’s my sister’s group ,,, The day he followed my sis home to pick a costume I was shocked 😳 by seeing him …

He has toes and fingers that looks like duck 🦆 , so he use hand gloves 🧤 always and canvass all time … I got to see his fingers when my mom cooked swallows and we asked him to join us . He couldn’t resist the great looking meal 🥘 and had to remove his gloves , my heart ♥️ beat gbam Gbam ooo.

After having fun with us and left ,, we asked our sister about his scary look and she said all his siblings look that way too ,,, but his parents are dead but according to him , his parents maybe unfortunately hit a duck (pepeye) or stole and ate it while they were young … so that OP is on a long ride
Re: Owl Meat by Jewessgratitud3: 10:14am On Mar 09
macrodata:
It has happened to someone I know. His vehicle hit an owl while traveling back from the village. He brought the meat down to Kano and cooked. His pregnant wife ate, fell sick till she delivered a baby with bulging eyes like that of the owl. This is not hearsay.
You see? Yet people will not hear
I wonder how many meat is in this tiny bird that some peoples long throat will want to kill them. Haba,!

1 Like

Re: Owl Meat by Brushstrokes20: 10:17am On Mar 09
Chisos!... E Don reach like this
Pls, how can I un-see this . Pukes!
Re: Owl Meat by Seyi8750: 10:21am On Mar 09
Re: Owl Meat by Olaolex: 10:21am On Mar 09
ahhhh! una still dey chop owl?
Re: Owl Meat by Olaolex: 10:22am On Mar 09
Brushstrokes20:
Chisos!... E Don reach like this
Pls, how can I un-see this . Pukes!
unsee wetin? you don see am, you don see am be that. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Owl Meat by Sctests: 10:23am On Mar 09
Quelme:
HCPC and CORU certified.

Currently practicing with the NHS. I wish you can even see Niger Republic in your life time.

Registered with AIMS since 2015, been in Aussie for many years now. I am where you wanna be. Those in UK are begging to come here. grin

I remember you trying to send me a PM begging for info on how to come down here some years ago. I have an elephant memory Quelme. I know you, stop lying.. grin

It's unfortunate you turned out to be an agbado-munching element, despite all your sufferings in that country. What a pity and a big shame. Tueh!
Re: Owl Meat by iamtardey: 10:25am On Mar 09
Dracula babies
Re: Owl Meat by Frederick2017: 10:28am On Mar 09
Una mad gaannnn oooooo...

This one don pass Ebo
Re: Owl Meat by profmallor: 10:32am On Mar 09
Must you eat that owl, Chickens are way bigger than that if you feel you must eat a bird.
Re: Owl Meat by Lilwurd24: 10:33am On Mar 09
this guy go fit chop human being
Re: Owl Meat by xjiggy: 10:35am On Mar 09
Davidic1999:
Na economy cause am o shocked

Ebin pawa o
Na economy na economy, Naim you sidon fry somebody grandmother chop. No blame village people when the repercussions start
Re: Owl Meat by Denko2721987(m): 10:36am On Mar 09
Really Of all the meat to eat??
Re: Owl Meat by Omoapena(m): 10:37am On Mar 09
OP just dey catch cruise, no be am eat this thing
Re: Owl Meat by Obiedun(m): 10:39am On Mar 09
Davidic1999:
Na economy cause am o shocked
Ebin pawa o
Keep quiet. Agun nagum
Re: Owl Meat by Obiedun(m): 10:40am On Mar 09
Namdeenero:
Early signs of madness… You’re clearly not normal
Before nkor?
Re: Owl Meat by Father4all: 10:42am On Mar 09
This guy fit chop person. Make una dey fear am
Re: Owl Meat by lastkingsman: 10:42am On Mar 09
hustla:

I swear

I shock

You remember those early Sabinus Skit wey Edu give am vulture Sabi nwa think say na Chicken? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. / What Food Items Are Taboo In Your Traditional Nigerian Culture? / See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.