Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Was'nt Allowed Into A Church Bcuz Of My Hairstyle! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was'nt Allowed Into A Church Bcuz Of My Hairstyle! (2534 Views)

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Was'nt Allowed Into A Church Bcuz Of My Hairstyle! by ogashman(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10
Didn't they know he had a faded hairstyle before inviting him?

The church is wrong here...... U saw him with that kind of hairstyle and went ahead to hire him and then want to change the rule.... Not nice.

Moreover, why re we so concern about other people's personal outlook than ours? Especially in Africa.

That's why Westerners don't care about ur outlook but what u can offer.

We so backward in Africa
Re: I Was'nt Allowed Into A Church Bcuz Of My Hairstyle! by LadyRosa(f): 10:54pm On Mar 10
pyyxxaro:
If you check well , the skeleton usher healthy pass you grin

Go use the 10k buy 2 plots for Guzape
😀

Even if him use him generation do ritual, him no go see per square metre there buy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B / . / Pls, Is It Advisable For A Man To Drive His Father In-law To A Social Function?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.