Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) (92435 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Access Bank Denies Herbert Wigwe's Arrest / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Akalia(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09
Engrjamjam:
Poor man just shut up!!
You don't come across as a sound human being.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Lumarstone: 9:11pm On Mar 09
Malroux:
Your post is unnecessary.

What is the exact post do you think is necessary here?

I left..!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by damoobaba: 9:14pm On Mar 09
Malroux:
Your post is unnecessary.

The post is necessary. I've seen where people who have little money (Yahoo men) assault and insult people who dont have. Some of the people insulted even have better reputation than their insulted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by DaddyYankee: 9:15pm On Mar 09
Akalia:

You don't come across as a sound human being.
But he was right regards you been with the virus called Poverty! He is million times a sound human being than you.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09
In so far as there money, there will definitely be strength

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Offpoint1: 9:16pm On Mar 09
Makunahatata:
u dey eye a child..den sups lock u up troway the key inside ocean
No be child Ned marry? Who lock am up?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09
They probarbly glad that the bloody old man is dead, now they can share all that billions amongst themselves and began to live gorgeous lives.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Goldbw122(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09
😭😭😭😭 look at beautiful children
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by DaddyYankee: 9:18pm On Mar 09
Calitoscassius:
They probarbly glad that the bloody old man is dead, now they can share all that billions amongst themselves and began to live gorgeous lives.
Money is sweet abeg
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Mrexcell(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09
Never knew he has a grown up son like this he has enough children to carry on with his legacy projects.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:19pm On Mar 09
ppogba:

Is it Wigwe's death that has turned coffin to coffee?

Na wa for Nairaland people o
it is either you call it coffee or gasket
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09
I choose the senior on. E good on Knack undecided
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by SaturnNick(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09
See bobby ooo
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by adams123: 9:22pm On Mar 09
RenaissanceGuy:
The girls' attires - sleeveless for the younger one and cleavage-revealing for the older, do not depict mourners. I wonder why someone didn't discourage them from putting them on.

In south south? Who cares? If they like they can go full naked oo
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Akalia(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09
DaddyYankee:
But he was right regards you been with the virus called Poverty! He is million times a sound human being than you.
You are doing a bad ass job by using another of your account to quote me. Like I said, you don't come across as a sound human being.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Tareq1105: 9:24pm On Mar 09
I wish Access Bank Mgt would help these children to manage the wealth of their father bcoz they're too young to handle anything.

That new house should be sold. They cannot manage it.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09
Loosing both parents on the same day is a nightmare I would not wish on an enemy!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by onadana: 9:27pm On Mar 09
immortalcrown:
May God give them the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable losses.

Can misguided people now understand that money is not everything? Neither money nor poverty is everything.

If money is everything, these children will be absolutely happy even at the funeral and there will be no need to sympathise with them because they are swimming in wealth. Therefore, don't harm lives because of money.

They will be fine.Very fine.Death is part of living.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Kaybeth(f): 9:27pm On Mar 09
That's all they have, but they really need to keep a close eye on them though. A lot will be going on in their head, hearts. God help them pull through this trying time
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by We4all: 9:30pm On Mar 09
RenaissanceGuy:
The girls' attires - sleeveless for the younger one and cleavage-revealing for the older, do not depict mourners. I wonder why someone didn't discourage them from putting them on.

The older girl even fixed her nails and both girls had the time to braid their hair. Reality is yet to dawn on them.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by We4all: 9:33pm On Mar 09
How many kids did he leave behind? I thought he still had kids under 10 years. There was a picture of his family in circulation and I saw kids who were about 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by DaddyYankee: 9:36pm On Mar 09
Akalia:
You are doing a bad ass job by using another of your account to quote me. Like I said, you don't come across as a sound human being.
Don't be foolish poor dunce! The man said the truth about your poor generation. grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Makunahatata: 9:37pm On Mar 09
Offpoint1:

No be child Ned marry? Who lock am up?
na u give am child to marry?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by coputa(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Such sentiment makes the poor happy, it's a mockery and a mischievous envy of the rich. You will never hear the poor say to his fellow poor that life is vanity when he dies, but are quick to saying so when the rich dies.
This is because of the value placed on money and wealth by humans

The society feels that when a poor man dies,he nor his family loses nothing ,even the society doesn't feel much impact unlike a wealthy individual
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by GiZcorp: 9:43pm On Mar 09
Just by the death of this man alone many will be made millionaires/billionaires and a lot more will be bankrupted... Many will not understand this, but many more will understand. Which ever side you fall, congratulations my message met you well.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by jetson06: 9:45pm On Mar 09
The chubby one in shades go sabi gobble gbola.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Jman06(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09
May God strengthen these children and the entire Nwigwe family for this devastating loss...Amen.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Akalia(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09
DaddyYankee:
Don't be foolish poor dunce! The man said the truth about your poor generation. grin
Kiddo
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by DaddyYankee: 9:50pm On Mar 09
Akalia:
Kiddo
Poor old dunce at 55 get a life.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Akalia(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09
DaddyYankee:
Poor old dunce at 55 get a life.
You seem to take a liking to me. Well, I can change your life. No jokes. Everything isn't about money, okay? Mr. Emmanuel here. Yours?

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by G00dharddick: 10:08pm On Mar 09
gaby:
Poor kids. Orphaned from the blues.

Their grief is immeasurable, for sure.

I pray for their consolation.

Life and it's owner knows best.

U dey call kids richer than your generation "poor kids" ?

I don't know what is wrong with some of you on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by gaby(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09
G00dharddick:

U dey call kids richer than your generation "poor kids" ?

I don't know what is wrong with some of you on nairaland

An asswiped cursed urchin vomited by a community latrine who should have swallowed but ended up taking this shiit in her guttered pussay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.