Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81247 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 1:32am On Mar 10
Looking at the poster, she ought to get a good lawyer and sue the man’s family for defamation of character. That culture is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by pquaver(m): 1:36am On Mar 10
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

In as much as I hate Adultery
This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Ps: I got so many mentions on this comment
I replied the ones I deem fit, the ones I didn’t reply was INTENTIONAL …yes you heard me clear.

I’m keeping my posts here on Nairaland Rascal free

If you’re craving so hard to get a response from me, it’s simple…Be civil with your comment and you’ll get a response from me, otherwise I’ll skip your mentions like I skip first slice of bread.

If you didn’t learn how to approach things maturedly, you’ll learn it from me

Will she still sue, If she was adulterous?AS in the Family IS saying the truth.. did U think of that Part?

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Desusi: 2:02am On Mar 10
G00dharddick:
Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth 🌎
Tell us the first two pls.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Egoveen: 2:43am On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

May you not be unfortunate o.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
May you marry a cheating wife if you are a man but if you are a woman you will cheat your husband to death iseeee.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by steeltrust: 2:53am On Mar 10
OriOko88:

Is this for real?? So the man could have actually died cos of his wife's cheating?? undecided
very real oh

As an urhobo woman you dear not cheat cause the consequences will be severe

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Felaincarnated: 3:12am On Mar 10
Dis one share same womb with Isreal dmw😁
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by travelzcruix: 3:39am On Mar 10
Nigerian women, they can never be satisfied. Rip . The best way to live with a Nigerian woman is expect nothing from her.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 3:39am On Mar 10
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

In as much as I hate Adultery
This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Ps: I got so many mentions on this comment
I replied the ones I deem fit, the ones I didn’t reply was INTENTIONAL …yes you heard me clear.

I’m keeping my posts here on Nairaland Rascal free

If you’re craving so hard to get a response from me, it’s simple…Be civil with your comment and you’ll get a response from me, otherwise I’ll skip your mentions like I skip first slice of bread.

If you didn’t learn how to approach things maturedly, you’ll learn it from me
I love this. Brilliant!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 3:43am On Mar 10
Offpoint1:
A woman was the reason Jesus came to earth to die, a woman was the reason John the Baptist who paved way for Jesus died... So it's a good thing to "fear woman"
was there any woman among the disciples?
E get y.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 3:49am On Mar 10
yewit37486:

See ignorance on full display. You clearly have not passed the perimeters of wherever you were born to not know Isoko is NOT Igbo.
you actually have time to quote foolish comments.
The person even said "Eboe"

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 3:52am On Mar 10
kenchop:
ONCE YOU START TO SUSPECT YOUR WIFE, STOP SLEEPING WITH HER AND STOP EATING HER FOOD. DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER.
so many weird things happening.

But this doesn't apply to all tribes.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 3:58am On Mar 10
Sirianese:

Na marriage-juju wey dem dey do for that area. Once you perform the rite ya wife no fit cheat on you unless you no know...if ya wife dey cheat and you know and keep quiet you go die! Na ancestral juju.
na wa oh. Another pesin dey cheat, na another person come dey die for her sin.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 4:06am On Mar 10
steeltrust:
In urhobo
Once a man pays a woman bride price and she cheat their is a very dare consequences that comes with it

I remember how my brother lost his first daughter because of the infidelity of his wife

I guess the guy knew his wife was cheating and didn’t do the necessary traditional right to clean the mess

Which lead to his death
It is well
what are the necessary traditional rites for cleaning it?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by iLegendd(m): 4:14am On Mar 10
Malroux:
What a simp without free sense.
That guy you quoted is the most annoying SIMP on this forum. Always acting as if he's smart. cry

4 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by NaBanga: 4:17am On Mar 10
There will never be proper health checks or autopsies to determine the cause of death. Nigerian and African ignorance, is very tiring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 4:17am On Mar 10
Sirianese:

No be story Oga dem get am for Idoma too; most of Ibo land dey get am

Stop playing
even if the husband is not from the same state with the wife, will it still affect him?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 4:21am On Mar 10
Lexusgs430:
When you name your children, impact, blaze and reason........😜

The impact of their mother's infidelity, had a impact on their father's life, we don't want to know the reason, for her infidelity, which eventually sent their father Ablaze.........😂😁
creative brain. U wise
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by galantjoe(m): 4:26am On Mar 10
The guy killed himself. Because this fidelity ritual must be performed by a man upon his wife. He was miserable simp who can't see handwriting on wall.

It is like a trap set for bushmeat eventually killed the setter
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by flexyrule(m): 5:11am On Mar 10
SPAMBOX7:
Abeg wetin be Erivwin?
Magun aka thunderbolt.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by RosyIsBlessed: 5:12am On Mar 10
G00dharddick:
Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth 🌎

Yet your mama, sisters and aunties na Nigerian females Dem be.

Easy with what you say.

Deal with your heartbreaks and leave Nigerian girls alone. No be all of them break your heart.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by flexyrule(m): 5:12am On Mar 10
grin grin grin grin grin

I just love reading these so called "Redpillers" threads.

The way they insult women, you'd think they fell off from the skies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Stevenbright(m): 5:15am On Mar 10
Tonytonex:
na wa oh. Another pesin dey cheat, na another person come dey die for her sin.

Tradition or not, I don't understand how people stay glued to an unfaithful partner. The day it comes to my knowledge, is the day I tell myself it is over btw us because if she is still interested in the relationship, she would not cheat.

3 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by stanliwise(m): 5:32am On Mar 10
Sirianese:

Na marriage-juju wey dem dey do for that area. Once you perform the rite ya wife no fit cheat on you unless you no know...if ya wife dey cheat and you know and keep quiet you go die! Na ancestral juju.
In 21st century you still believe this crap. Smh
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Greigns: 5:42am On Mar 10
See how men are ranting as if they don't commit adultery... Forgiveness is key

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:42am On Mar 10
This is nonsense.

Many men here sound so heartbroken

Move on dudes and dont put it all women even if its so or not. ThankGod say i no dey jealous on woman matter because i no even dey pursue them.... Be like say me be d guy wey dey drill people's girlfriend sisters or even few wives on a one night stand things
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by KosiGee(m): 5:51am On Mar 10
Malroux:
What a simp without free sense.

I’m not a fan of the moniker you quoted but you are not ok in the head.

That woman should get a lawyer and sue whoever did this poster.

I agree with what mr Ngfreestuff said. What if she’s innocent, even if she’s not, how can someone in his right mind come up with this sort of idea?? If her actions contributed to the death of the man, she should be prosecuted.

The poster didn’t say what she did and how she killed the man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 6:01am On Mar 10
stanliwise:
In 21st century you still believe this crap. Smh

African science..

Na wetin you go confirm no be by story

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Lanre1st(m): 6:02am On Mar 10
muyico:
Our mama nko? Or we shuld fear our wife?

Your Papa will fear your Mama.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Mummiesboy: 6:12am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.
Oza take am easy
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by ponishah: 6:12am On Mar 10
[quote author=muyico post=128860944]Our mama nko? Or we shuld fear our wife?[/quotel]

One SIMP identified
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by VinnyBaba: 6:19am On Mar 10
ukaface:
Im even concerned about the children names, reason and impact, like wtf!?!!

Nothing strange, about the names. sad

Here in Delta State, I have seen

Profit
Confidence
Increase
Achiever, etc. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:25am On Mar 10
Irri from my community.... I think the tradition is If your wife is cheating on you and you're sharing the same bed with her , divorce her immediately don't even think twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.