Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna (6995 Views)

VP Kashim Shettima Meets Putin At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) / VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / Tinubu Meets Stakeholders Of The Nigerian Construction Industry In Abuja (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Creamypie(m): 7:58am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

that is interesting. in the constitution, whose responsibility is it to provide security?

if its not the effort of the security agencies that make insecurity end, then why do you call them "security agencies"?
when those who are supposed to be protected by security agencies, work with those who cause insecurity to undermine security, thereby frustrating the efforts of security agencies, then there is a big problem. In d north, people pay bandits to go to farms undisturbed. They take supplies to meet boko Haram inside forest. Governors employ media coverage to go meet bandits, with crowds of populace folliowin them. In the east, the people know the unknown gunmen. They have Families who know them. Nigeria army keeps raiding forest, killing ESN/ipob/u.g.m operatives, u will see dozens of seized suvs parked in the forest. Their owners never reported that the cars were seized by ipob for the support of "ipob transport", cos they know em and fear that there will be consequences
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by PHAYOL81: 8:17am On Mar 10
State and indigenous police architecture will go a long way in curbing the menace. Time we gave the change a chance.
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by lexy2014: 8:17am On Mar 10
Creamypie:
when those who are supposed to be protected by security agencies, work with those who cause insecurity to undermine security, thereby frustrating the efforts of security agencies, then there is a big problem. In d north, people pay bandits to go to farms undisturbed. They take supplies to meet boko Haram inside forest. Governors employ media coverage to go meet bandits, with crowds of populace folliowin them. In the east, the people know the unknown gunmen. They have Families who know them. Nigeria army keeps raiding forest, killing ESN/ipob/u.g.m operatives, u will see dozens of seized suvs parked in the forest. Their owners never reported that the cars were seized by ipob for the support of "ipob transport", cos they know em and fear that there will be consequences

that is not what I asked you.

in the constitution, whose responsibility is it to provide security?

if its not the effort of the security agencies that make insecurity end, then why do you call them "security agencies"?
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Truthsandtrusts: 8:21am On Mar 10
madridguy:
The satanic umbrella party should be kind enough to release the innocent children.

Maybe you among the people
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Morbeta11(m): 9:05am On Mar 10
Northern Elites just they use their poor masses dey catch cruise.
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by enemyofprogress: 9:36am On Mar 10
The father of terrorists in Nigeria is meeting his people
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Creamypie(m): 9:59am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

in the constitution, whose responsibility is it to provide security?

security agencies can't work fully without the full cooperation of the populace. For example in d south and precisely delta state that I come from, at the beginning, we as indigenes, said no ipob must try any activity in delta and made sure of it in each neighborhood. This is y no ipob and its accompanying insecurity is encountered till date. Easterners embraced them, so they took root, spread and took over practically every square inch of Igbo land, and its insecurity rules the east.let me also remind u that a friend of mine dropped a client at oriafite and they lodged in an hotel. Ipob members went to the hotel in the night to ask for 2 million from them or follow them to their camp 2 meet their leader. The passenger begged them with 600k, which they took and left. Who called them, if not a staff or a community member when they saw their car entering earlier in d evening. Just like the north embraced boko boys. i don't need 2 explain the situation 2 you.

1 Like

Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by lexy2014: 10:23am On Mar 10
Creamypie:
security agencies can't work fully without the full cooperation of the populace. For example in d south and precisely delta state that I come from, at the beginning, we as indigenes, said no ipob must try any activity in delta and made sure of it in each neighborhood. This is y no ipob and its accompanying insecurity is encountered till date. Easterners embraced them, so they took root, spread and took over practically every square inch of Igbo land, and its insecurity rules the east.let me also remind u that a friend of mine dropped a client at oriafite and they lodged in an hotel. Ipob members went to the hotel in the night to ask for 2 million from them or follow them to their camp 2 meet their leader. The passenger begged them with 600k, which they took and left. Who called them, if not a staff or a community member when they saw their car entering earlier bin d evening. Just like the north embraced boko boys. i don't need 2 explain the situation 2 you.

1. in the constitution, whose responsibility is it to provide security?

2. if its not the effort of the security agencies that make insecurity end, then why do you call them "security agencies"?
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Creamypie(m): 10:38am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

2. if its not the effort of the security agencies that make insecurity end, then why do you call them "security agencies"?
you are asking same question again and again.

1 Like

Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by lexy2014: 10:49am On Mar 10
Creamypie:

you are very observant. did you also observe that your responses have been off point and have nothing do with the following question?

Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by soccerlite: 10:54am On Mar 10
Their children us not among

Why won't they do meeting in flamboyance

When the useless parents want to vote again, they will first think of religion then tribe before efficiency

Useless voters
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by soccerlite: 10:57am On Mar 10
Morbeta11:
Northern Elites just they use their poor masses dey catch cruise.

The squid game dey sweet dem
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by naptu2: 10:59am On Mar 10
Creamypie:

grin

That's what he always does. It's like a machine that is stuck on a task and can't proceed. He'll keep asking the same question, no matter how many times you answer it.

2 Likes

Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Morbeta11(m): 11:00am On Mar 10
soccerlite:

The squid game dey sweet dem

They are the squid gamers while their Elites are the entertained and big baters... grin
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by hopexter(m): 11:09am On Mar 10
TinubuThief:
Where is the useless presidiot?

Are you talking about your father who is weak and has no drive and ambition to lead?
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by TinubuThief: 12:07pm On Mar 10
hopexter:

Are you talking about your father who is weak and has no drive and ambition to lead?
I'm talking about your miserable and irresponsible mother that birthed a criminal and a thief(you)
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by hopexter(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10
TinubuThief:

I'm talking about your miserable and irresponsible mother that birthed a criminal and a thief(you)

E pain am grin

You have a father, what stops the weakling from being a leader? You for buy form for your useless papa na make him contest for presidency. Bloody thief with failed parenting thinks he can come online to project his stupidity. Ozuor grin
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Mvnster: 12:40pm On Mar 10
PHAYOL81:
State and indigenous police architecture will go a long way in curbing the menace. Time we gave the change a chance.
We also have porous borders where arms are easily smuggled, thats another huge problem.
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by ada9ja(f): 12:44pm On Mar 10
Max24:
One thing I love about Tinubu is that he does not do monkey business unlike Buhari. Same way he nipped the kidnapping that started in Abuja weeks ago with Wike. Hunted down the guy that killed the Rivers DPO, arresting Obis supporters keeping drugs in residential buildings in Lagos and Kano.This Kaduna own too will be nipped. He is a goal - oriented leader.

So when are going to arrest Tinubu for drug
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by TinubuThief: 1:20pm On Mar 10
hopexter:

E pain am grin

You have a father, what stops the weakling from being a leader? You for buy form for your useless papa na make him contest for presidency. Bloody thief with failed parenting thinks he can come online to project his stupidity. Ozuor grin
I believe you are talking to your useless father abi?
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Menclothing: 1:29pm On Mar 10
Amotolongbo:
Chibok girls abduction took place under who as the governor of Borno state again?
Who was the president GCFOR then ?
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by hopexter(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10
TinubuThief:

I believe you are talking to your useless father abi?

Online miscreant have suddenly lost his voice. Bloody worthless complainant with nothing to offer other than being a menace to the society. Tueh undecided
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by TinubuThief: 2:04pm On Mar 10
hopexter:

Online miscreant have suddenly lost his voice. Bloody worthless complainant with nothing to offer other than being a menace to the society. Tueh undecided
Your mama smelly infested towtow
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by BigYash: 2:05pm On Mar 10
He should call his boys to order
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by PHAYOL81: 4:43pm On Mar 10
Mvnster:

We also have porous borders where arms are easily smuggled, thats another huge problem.

Of course but with state police working hand in hand with indigenous security outfits like the AMOTEKUN or even just any vigilante group, porous areas are easily identified, any strange face or event easily figured out and protection of both inland and waterways borders are strategically and successfully mapped out in such ways that VICES and external attacks are stopped with unique method the affected spaces required and which is ALIEN TO THE PERPETRATORS.
Re: Abductions: Kashim Shettima Meets Stakeholders & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Abee79(m): 9:17am On Mar 11
Family meeting? 🤐🤐🤐

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:PM In London After Nigeria Declares Its Independence / Nigeria’s Biafran Burden - Okey Ndibe / Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.