Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) (20748 Views)

Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / Indonesian Govt Arresting, Deporting Nigerians Because Of Pastor Odumeje (video) / Preaching And Teaching For Christ, Not On Social Media! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Ikembeku: 12:37pm On Mar 10
DeepThroater:

TKD !

Happy Ramadan

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by DeepThroater: 12:38pm On Mar 10
There's a reason why politicians from that region never get national appeal just as their fake pastors.

The disconnect from reality and the civilised world is as wide as the gap between heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Bennycollins: 12:39pm On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
This kind of church can only thrive in igbo land.They hardly think before acting
You have a serious problem. Let's just assume you have actually encounter some igbo people that acted without thinking as you put it, does it then imply all Igbo people are as such?
Now you have yourself just said something without thinking.
Don't make the mistake of thinking I am an Igbo, I just hate this rubbish and hatred on a tribe.

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Befamous: 12:42pm On Mar 10
He is a full time entertainer with a very funny back story. Read a Biography on Odumeje and it is funny that it's all controversies and he is getting wealthy for this.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by ozoneboy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
This kind of church can only thrive in igbo land.They hardly think before acting

what of your waste side,were educated fools believe that harvested human heads print money,so which people are not using their head?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by TLE900: 1:07pm On Mar 10
Please if your educated parents attend his church then they are s*****
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXNhwB0rZqM
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Chetas81(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10
Serving alien 👽 can be pretty good
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by omojeesu(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10
End times mog
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by YouAreNobody: 1:21pm On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
At least TB Joshua dey read bible,this guy no even get bible sef
Lolzzzzz....na una dey see am as preacher. To me, he's a comedian and a good one at that
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Danboy43: 1:33pm On Mar 10
Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Originalsly: 1:33pm On Mar 10
ruggedtimi:

He meant that christians in nigeria are already hearing enough sermon from other pastors,not a must for him to preach more rather he does more miracle. Which i totally understand. Op just dey twist the topic

So what miracles did he perform to benefit the masses? Does he go to hospitals and heal the sick?... like turn sand to rice and distribute to the poor? .... has he ever raised a known dead? ... or his miracles are always performed on unknown individuals? He doesn't preach because he doesn't read the Bible. What will happen when questioned? ... no preaching no questioning.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
Fantastically fake prophet, you don't need to say it, because we all know.You are not only a stark illiterate who can't pronounce words properly but a native doctor and comedian who entertains worldly artists.
You don't preach the Word of God because you are a Servant of Satan and religious fools who can't see beyond their noses will continue to be destroyed by their lack of knowledge.
Even if you can't speak English, you can preach in Igbo language, but alas, you don't at all because darkness cannot bring forth light.
Na a whole Ndabosky Bahose, Liquid Metal, The War, Lion e.t.c wey you dey yab like this? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Mezux(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10

Says a goat and unfortunate being who did not think before writing.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

Oga be calming down abeg, abi you want him to use abidoshaker on you🤣🤣🤣

It's y'all who see odumeje as a prophet I pity. To us, he's a comedian and a very good one at that
Lol! Even before I visited his "church" in 2020, I had always know he's a comedian.
I just went there to view the concert.

2 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by lightwind(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10
LadyRosa:

Shut up!

Mkpi!

You do adultery very much right ??

How many men have you slept with aside your husband ??

You must say the truth in Jesus name, if you don't you will see what will happen to you...

Eziokwu Kam choro inu nonu nigi.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by durasome(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10
Prophet that don't know a single Bible quotation,

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 2:22pm On Mar 10
lightwind:

You do adultery very much right ??

How many men have you slept with aside your husband ??

You must say the truth in Jesus name, if you don't you will see what will happen to you...

Eziokwu Kam choro inu nonu nigi.

I can't remember how many men. I lost count, maybe over a thousand.

My pussy is wide enough to swallow you and all your generation.

Anuohia! Ezi!
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by afadi2410: 2:23pm On Mar 10
You don see where native doctor dey preach word of God?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by peterboro: 2:23pm On Mar 10
But that's very wrong even if i still like you.

Salvation should be more concerned. God will always prove himself when you have more deep understanding about the bible.

Miracle might be forgotten because of another issue, but salvation will always keep you closed to God always.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Musauzor(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10
Everyone has their own vision and mission. His own mission is miracles and deliverance
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by YouAreNobody: 2:50pm On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:

Lol! Even before I visited his "church" in 2020, I had always know he's a comedian.
I just went there to view the concert.

Hahahahahaha....so you've even gone🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by afadi2410: 2:58pm On Mar 10
Forumites:
You all bashing him please tell us who the real men of God are? In this time of Tinubulations Odumeje has made more ppl happier than the government.

Happier you say,or more sorrowful?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

Hahahahahaha....so you've even gone🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes,oo. The concert is so amusing.

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by pointblank247(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
The celestial church pastor that killed and burned his senior pastor last two weeks because of a woman nko ? Is that one not worse ?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Christian36: 4:04pm On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
See who is talking, you forgot that one of the pastor from your side will put on vedio for his members to be watching him at the headquarter
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by pointblank247(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10
DeepThroater:
They are not Christians .

They are all heathen Zionist pagans
you again, what in his teaching made him Zionist? Do you even know what a Zionist is.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Available9: 5:39pm On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
Fantastically fake prophet, you don't need to say it, because we all know.You are not only a stark illiterate who can't pronounce words properly but a native doctor and comedian who entertains worldly artists.
You don't preach the Word of God because you are a Servant of Satan and religious fools who can't see beyond their noses will continue to be destroyed by their lack of knowledge.
Even if you can't speak English, you can preach in Igbo language, but alas, you don't at all because darkness cannot bring forth light.

Which university did Jesus attend ?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by lightwind(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10
LadyRosa:

I can't remember how many men. I lost count, maybe over a thousand.

My pussy is wide enough to swallow you and all your generation.

Anuohia! Ezi!

You have had so many body counts with other men, aside your husband. Even now at the moment there's 1 man you're currently sleeping with whom i know. They're not thousands they not up to that.
Yes i know your pussy is very wide enough but you know why i love it, cos of the lips you have something someone can suck and play with tongue on top.
But not wide enough to swallow any generation as you claim.

But it's very sweet, juicy and you get wet quickly, that's why those men don't want to leave you.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 7:13pm On Mar 10
lightwind:

You have had so many body counts with other men, aside your husband. Even now at the moment there's 1 man you're currently sleeping with whom i know. They're not thousands they not up to that.
Yes i know your pussy is very wide enough but you know why i love it, cos of the lips you have something someone can suck and play with tongue on top.
But not wide enough to swallow any generation as you claim.

But it's very sweet, juicy and you get wet quickly, that's why those men don't want to leave you.

One man ke? I sleep with more than one.
My body count is up to a thousand, trust me grin cheesy
Enough to swallow you and your generation, yet unborn cheesy

Yeah, it's sweet and juicy cheesy
Enough to get your father away from your mother's frail grasp.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by xproducer: 7:50pm On Mar 10
"For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect." - 1 Corinthians 1:17
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by descarado: 8:26pm On Mar 10
AngelicBeing:
tongue
Hey there, how are you doing?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10
This topic was supposed to be moved to entertainment and joke section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.