Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman (2039 Views)

Men Two Things You Must Not Beg From Any Woman. / Stop Having Sex With Your Wife Or Any Woman When She is Not Happy. / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman by Rexymania(m): 5:00am On Mar 11
Na your friend lose guard... She for swear for the guy
Re: Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman by Quodseverismete: 10:46am On Mar 11
Believe me though hand join hand to hand, no wickedness meted out to fellow men shall go unpunished.
A lady an Idoma by tribe,I love so much did this to me sometime ago, I spent so much on her, nothing this girl will asked that I didn't provide for her, I placed her on monthly salary, i bought phones for several times in a year, she would use the phone I bought with my money and block me at every small misunderstanding, I will still Waka with my leg go beg her, the most painful part was that, I never saw her pant for once. There was a day I took her for shopping, I spent 250k at a spot.In fact she was virtually my PUNISHMENT. She never showed appreciation, or even to encourage me for spending on her, she will go meet her boyfriend that cannot even buy her chewing gum. I Suffered in her hand till I almost contemplate of killing her, but I came to myself, left her for God and moved on.

Believe me she will definitely reap the consequences of her actions, either now or later.
Re: Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman by CountinBlessins(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11
LadyRosa:
Foolish woman! She got what she deserves for bringing a man into her house, without him paying her bride price. And to think such immoral act in front of your kid siblings who turned slave to a total non entity! FOOLISH WOMAN!

So many ladies are currently doing this, 'Abuja Marriage ' of a shame. How can you be living with a man that's not your husband, as in, I don't understand why!!!? angry angry

As a single girl sef, don't allow a man into your house. talk to whoever outside your compound, or in his car. OR better still go to his own house, 4ck him there! No 4ck any man for Ya house. Not even your boyfriend!

Some sef dey chop beating join grin grin

Some ladies truly get fish brain.

When I was single, you can never know who I'm dating. I just dey run my package(s) discreetly. When I got married, many guys wey I dey waka with shock. They couldn't believe their eyes. grin. Some who happen to know my husband, till date are still wondering how I was able to pull that off.

Damn you are bitter and will probably end up alone. You need to heal because hate does the heart no good
Re: Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On Mar 11
CountinBlessins:
■ Damn you are bitter and will probably end up alone. You need to heal because hate does the heart no good
The woman in the story ended up used, alone and probably filled with regret. Wouldn't she have been better off never engaging such a man to begin with? The way some of una dey reason ehn.. person go dey wonder still if na everyone dey 2024. undecided
Re: Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman by LadyRosa(f): 4:26pm On Mar 11
CountinBlessins:

Damn you are bitter and will probably end up alone. You need to heal because hate does the heart no good

I have a husband and kids, I'm not alone. tongue
Re: Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman by CountinBlessins(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11
LadyRosa:

I have a husband and kids, I'm not alone. tongue

Dodged a bullet cool
Re: Nobody Should Do This To Any Woman by LadyRosa(f): 4:38pm On Mar 11
[quote author=CountinBlessins post=128887699]

Dodged a bullet cool[/quote

You can say that again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? / F.D.A Oks 'morning-after' Pill For 17-year-olds / BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.