Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal (4775 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Adekuoroye Wins Gold In Women's Wrestling Event / Blessing Oborududu Wins Olympics Silver Medal For Nigeria Despite Injury / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 10:47am On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

So I should be happy that Nigeria is getting damaged?
I don't know your age, but I can categorically tell you that there is no time that Nigeria is good under any administration, Nigerians have been groaning for a very long time.
My advice to you as a young man or woman double your hustle and never rely on any politician to better your life. Politicians are clouds without rain. I remember in year 2000 they had vision 2020 which include houses for and other empty promises, nothing materialized
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 11:28am On Mar 11
Gboom:

I don't know your age, but I can categorically tell you that there is no time that Nigeria is good under any administration, Nigerians have been groaning for a very long time.
My advice to you as a young man or woman double your hustle and never rely on any politician to better your life. Politicians are clouds without rain. I remember in year 2000 they had vision 2020 which include houses for and other empty promises, nothing materialized

I now see why people like you keep voting and supporting nonsense leaders into power...

Your Obas that were killed because of insecurity, where they poor?

You think everyone clamoring for good governance are poor people?

is KWAM1 poor?

every time go and hustle, the people that have been kidnapped or killed bandits were they not hustling ?

Are all of them poor people, were they kidnapping people this during the days of OBJ?

You guys just come out and be talking rubbish to defend nonsense...
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 11:34am On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

I now see why people like you keep voting and supporting nonsense leaders into power...

Your Obas that were killed because of insecurity, where they poor?

You think everyone clamoring for good governance are poor people?

is KWAM1 poor?

every time go and hustle, the people that have been kidnapped or killed bandits were they not hustling ?

Are all of them poor people, were they kidnapping people this during the days of OBJ?

You guys just come out and be talking rubbish to defend nonsense...
Mr man you are a lazy brat, go to site and work and stop carrying politics for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 11:37am On Mar 11
Gboom:

Mr man you are a lazy brat, go to site and work and stop carrying politics for head

So what you are trying to say is that KWAM 1, your market women, your Obas and all your people that have been complaining about Tinubu's bad governance are all lazy brats? grin
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 11:54am On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

So what you are trying to say is that KWAM 1, your market women, your Obas and all your people that have been complaining about Tinubu's bad governance are all lazy brats? grin
I know you are one of tribal bigot on this forum. You better kill that hatred in your life before it damages you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 11:59am On Mar 11
Gboom:

I know you are one of tribal bigot on this forum. You better kill that hatred in your life before it damages you

If telling you the truth means hatred then that is your problem..... grin
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 12:17pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

If telling you the truth means hatred then that is your problem..... grin
Which truth are you telling me?
Do you think I support corrupt leadership in Nigeria which is not just started today?
Once again stop following or believing vain person, it will ruin your destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 12:26pm On Mar 11
Gboom:

Which truth are you telling me?
Do you think I support corrupt leadership in Nigeria which is not just started today?
Once again stop following or believing vain person, it will ruin your destiny

I you don't support corrupt leaders then why are you telling me to stop calling them out?
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 12:37pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

I you don't support corrupt leaders then why are you telling me to stop calling them out?
In your mind, you think you are calling them out or you are wasting your time on internet. They don't know you.
Have you ever challenged a politician in your locality for bad governance or call for their statement of affairs as regards their stewardship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 12:43pm On Mar 11
Gboom:

In your mind, you think you are calling them out or you are wasting your time on internet. They don't know you.
Have you ever challenged a politician in your locality for bad governance or call for their statement of affairs as regards their stewardship?

They don't need to know me, I will call out whoever I choose to call out who isn't working well....
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 12:51pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

They don't need to know me, I will call out whoever I choose to call out who isn't working well....

Until you are bold enough to call out a counselor on your street for ineptitude in governance, you have not started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 1:12pm On Mar 11
Gboom:

Until you are bold enough to call out a counselor on your street for ineptitude in governance, you have not started.

I won't wait for that, because if the head is corrupt why should I focus on the leg?

My councilor's decision is not what is affecting the dollar, nor in charge of security, inflation and so on, so why should I spend time I should be using to fight the more important issues on less important ones?
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 1:31pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

I won't wait for that, because if the head is corrupt why should I focus on the leg?

My councilor's decision is not what is affecting the dollar, nor in charge of security, inflation and so on, so why should I spend time I should be using to fight the more important issues on less important ones?

You are just an hypocrite and not true leader, if what is happening in your grassroot or your immediate environment does not bother you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 2:32pm On Mar 11
Gboom:

You are just an hypocrite and not true leader, if what is happening in your grassroot or your immediate environment does not bother you

I'm not a hypocrite, there is a saying that you don't chase rats when a building is on fire, it does not mean the rat is not a problem in the house but at that time the rat is a lesser problem.

The bigger problem is the fire, quench the fire before you chase the rat, why should I be chasing councilors when the president is a bigger problem....
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 2:58pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

I'm not a hypocrite, there is a saying that you don't chase rats when a building is on fire, it does not mean the rat is not a problem in the house but at that time the rat is a lesser problem.

The bigger problem is the fire, quench the fire before you chase the rat, why should I be chasing councilors when the president is a bigger problem....

I tell you; you are not calling Tinubu out because he doesn't know whether you exist, you are bittered about him being president.
I will still put it you, have you ever called your church mgt. out for financial misappropriation or misdemeanor or you think there is no ill in your church mgt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 3:03pm On Mar 11
Gboom:

I tell you; you are not calling Tinubu out because he doesn't know whether you exist, you are bittered about him being president.
I will still put it you, have you ever called your church mgt. out for financial misappropriation or misdemeanor or you think there is no ill in your church mgt.

Is my church management the reason why the dollar is going up, or the reason school children are being kidnapped, or there is no 24hrs light, or prices of goods and services are going up and so on ?
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 4:06pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

Is my church management the reason why the dollar is going up, or the reason school children are being kidnapped, or there is no 24hrs light, or prices of goods and services are going up and so on ?
You kept on shouting dollar; do you know naira was being shielded from its true value by previous governments?
Did kidnapping just started when Tinubu came on board?
Was there 24hrs light before Tinubu became President just 9 months ago?
Food and services going up is a global phenomenon, but Nigerian factor is whatever goes up goes up more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 4:11pm On Mar 11
Gboom:

You kept on shouting dollar; do you know naira was being shielded from its true value by previous governments?
Did kidnapping just started when Tinubu came on board?
Was there 24hrs light before Tinubu became President just 9 months ago?
Food and services going up is a global phenomenon, but Nigerian factor is whatever goes up goes up more

But all these things you mentioned got worse under him, you are trying to say that Nigeria is bound to get worse because previous leaders did not improve it, then why do we have a country ?

If we accept that every leader is bound to make it worse then let's dissolve the country...

Or are you trying to tell me that no human being can solve the problems of Nigeria?
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 5:32pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

But all these things you mentioned got worse under him, you are trying to say that Nigeria is bound to get worse because previous leaders did not improve it, then why do we have a country ?

If we accept that every leader is bound to make it worse then let's dissolve the country...

Or are you trying to tell me that no human being can solve the problems of Nigeria?
You are just thinking the way I'm thinking but dissolve is not the solution but true federalism which empower states to manage their resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 5:44pm On Mar 11
Gboom:

You are just thinking the way I'm thinking but dissolve is not the solution but true federalism which empower states to manage their resources

I don't think we are thinking the same way, the question is who is going to make that happen?

Is it the present senate leaders and members who only want to go and eat from the federal level, that means their food will stop....
Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Gboom: 7:29pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

I don't think we are thinking the same way, the question is who is going to make that happen?

Is it the present senate leaders and members who only want to go and eat from the federal level, that means their food will stop....
It won't be long, mark my words. The idea of monkey dey baboon dey chop will end. The governors have all agreed to state police, gradually other things will follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Games: Oborududu, Adekuoroye Shine, Nigerian Wrestlers Win 6 Gold Medal by Brendaniel: 7:47pm On Mar 11
Gboom:

It won't be long, mark my words. The idea of monkey dey baboon dey chop will end. The governors have all agreed to state police, gradually other things will follow

I asked who will implement it in the senate?

Can you call their names?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Meme scenario must football gamblers Passes Through / Uk Pool Week 23 Live Draws / Kenya Accused Nigeria Of Over Aged Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.