Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days; - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days; (984 Views)

20 Silly Questions People Ask And Their Answers / Some silly Questions People Ask. / Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days; by sadiq88: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
1). When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask:- Are you sleeping?
A: No! I'm training to die?smiley

2. When It's raining and someone notices you going out, they ask: - Are you going out in this rain?
A: No,in the next one.:|

3. Your friend calls your home phone:- Where are you?
A: At the bus stop!:/ =D

4. They see you wet coming out from the bathroom:- Did you just have a bath?
A: No, I fell in the toilet bowl!8-| =D

5. You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor and they ask:- Going up?
A: No, no, I am waiting for my office to come down and get me.>:O >:O >:OX_X

6. Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers. And you still ask him:- are those Flowers?
A: No baby! They r Carrots.:* =D

7. You're in the toilet when someone knocks on the door asking: - Is anyone in there?
A: No! Na SHIT lock d door!=D?=))

8. You're in the queue to buy tickets @ the cinema, a friend sees u & asks:- what are u doing here?
A: I'm here to pay my school fee =)), L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿.
Re: Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days; by Funkymallam(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
Lol @number8
Re: Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days; by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
U copied and pasted dis joke from gabng's thread!
And so that makes it dry because its already stale. . .
Re: Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days; by elcruz(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
make mor than 200,000 in jst 2 months nd kip d money rollin in. Cum join d REAPERS GLOBAL NETWORK empowerment scheme, nw at ur doorstep. Dnt miss dis golden opportunity. Reach me on 07039693806 for mor enquiries or inbox me. 1 luv pipl.
Re: Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days; by lookingboy: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2011
LOL at number 5
Re: Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days; by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2011
Definitely no6

(1) (Reply)

Lets Do Something Crazy / Searching For A Husband / Fooool Oooo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.