Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

14 Things That Hurt Your Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife (25591 Views)

One childhood hurt your parent inflicted on you that you will never forget. / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by saasala(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12
komzy589:

Oga, you’re a simp. Trust me, even your wife will certainly see you like that.

Lolz. It is people like you who end up being a simp by trying not to be a simp.

You try so hard not to be a simp and then you become a toxic person, and then your wife returns the same or even double of the toxicity back to you, and you come online to cry.

Fool!
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by komzy589(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12
saasala:

Lolz. It is people like you who end up being a simp by trying not to be a simp.

You try so hard not to be a simp and then you become a toxic person, and then your wife returns the same or even double of the toxicity back to you, and you come online to cry.

Fool!
Very quick to insult, but cannot cough in front of their wives😆. That’s how you know them.
A man doesn’t insult, only simps do. Learn to take charge without cursing or even being physical.
Being a simp is the inability to control your home and oga you are proving me right every minute.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by femi4: 8:57am On Mar 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) / Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.