Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

All South West States Will Be Develop, Except Ekiti And Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All South West States Will Be Develop, Except Ekiti And Ondo (291 Views)

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All South West States Will Be Develop, Except Ekiti And Ondo by Khyrvxjzy: 6:18pm On Mar 11
all south west states will be develop, except ekiti and ondo.

with the coastal road going from lagos to ogun to ondo, this will make all this state develop, and ibadan is already developed, what is left is osun and ekiti.

i wish their is something western government can do to help osun and ekiti, i think creating a big road like lagos to ibadan and lagos to badagry that will link lagos and osun and ekiti together

too much brain
Re: All South West States Will Be Develop, Except Ekiti And Ondo by booblacain(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11
Ok
Re: All South West States Will Be Develop, Except Ekiti And Ondo by DeLaRue: 6:29pm On Mar 11
Your headline says Ondo and Ekiti while your comments refer to Osun and Ekiti.

Ondo is well connected. In fact if the state government was smart, Ondo should be the central distribution centre of Nigeria packed full of giant warehouses. That's because it is almost equidistant from Lagos, Abuja, Anambra etc If you're going SS, SE, and many parts of the North from Lagos, you will likely go through Ondo state.

Osun is also well connected, though like Ekiti, has no airport.

Ekiti state is the one that is more or less in a cul de sac. It's location is off the major roads by some distance. That's not a reason to say it won't develop.

2 Likes

Re: All South West States Will Be Develop, Except Ekiti And Ondo by Khyrvxjzy: 12:48pm On Mar 19
DeLaRue:
Your headline says Ondo and Ekiti while your comments refer to Osun and Ekiti.

Ondo is well connected. In fact if the state government was smart, Ondo should be the central distribution centre of Nigeria packed full of giant warehouses. That's because it is almost equidistant from Lagos, Abuja, Anambra etc If you're going SS, SE, and many parts of the North from Lagos, you will likely go through Ondo state.

Osun is also well connected, though like Ekiti, has no airport.

Ekiti state is the one that is more or less in a cul de sac. It's location is off the major roads by some distance. That's not a reason to say it won't develop.

that headline is a mistake i wanted to write osun and ekiti

ondo is ok

osun is rubbish bro, we need a road that will pass through osun and ekiti, i agree ekiti is too isolated. we can also make ekiti agric hub

1 Like

Re: All South West States Will Be Develop, Except Ekiti And Ondo by Paraman: 12:51pm On Mar 19
Khyrvxjzy:

ondo is ok

osun is rubbish bro, we need a road that will pass through osun and ekiti, i agree ekiti is too isolated. we can also make ekiti agric hub
Osun is not rubbish
Re: All South West States Will Be Develop, Except Ekiti And Ondo by Warrior99: 1:13pm On Mar 19
Khyrvxjzy:

ondo is ok

Agreed bro.

Although "rubbish" is too denigrating a word, Osun is lagging behind.

(1) (Reply)

Togo Adopts New Constitution Moving From Presidential To Parliamentary System / Obidients Flag Off One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Peter Obi / Armed Men Gun Down Traffic Warden In Anambra, Zoom Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.