Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court (56687 Views)

Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Holy2Glory: 11:07pm On Mar 11
Edoblakky:
I used to think you understand the scripture but alas, you don't. 1st Timothy 3 should teach you about the new testament church. Paul admonished that if a man desires the office of a bishop, among other things, he should be the husband of one wife. This means some men who had more than one wife do not qualify to be a bishop but they can serve God. Show me anywhere in the Bible where a polygamist was asked to drive away the other wives except the first wife. This evil doctrine from hell without any scriptural reference that you are peddling is offensive to the body of Christ. Go and study your Bible and not be swayed by emotions and dogmas of error.
Sorry sir it is you who do not understand the scriptures. Paul at that time was talking to old time Jews who are wrongly indoctrinated from the start. This means that majority of them already had more than one wife from what they learnt at the era of Moses. But the bible said it is because of the hardness of their hearts. So Paul is admonishing Timothy that if a man has more than one wife already he can not be made a bishop. These were men who were already soaked with their old pattern and knowledge that's why Jesus was correcting them in Mtt chapter19 about the correct doctrine of marriage, and not what they used to know. Apart from this thing I said now, if the position of a bishop is a good thing and the bible recomends only a man with one wife, are you then wiser than God? Or do you have forbear for good things?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by AngelicBeing: 11:08pm On Mar 11
angry
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by AyeMoJuba: 11:10pm On Mar 11
Righteousness2:
Give the devil tintili small chance and he will make you a worldwide Mockery.

Give No place to the devil. Live on God's term and principles.

Less i forget, yesterday i came a topic and clip here on Nairaland where the Pastor of Christ Embassy made an assertion that a Man should not send away His sin Partner aka 2nd, 3rd and so on women even if hebecomes Born again.

That is Unbiblical teaching from the pit of Hell.
In order words restitution is wrong.

GOD'S Word is the Standard not what Pst Chris or anybody thinks or says.

GOD'S Standard in the Bible is One Man one woman.
You cannot help GOD by your human brain.
We are to Obey GOD'S Word not Man's word.

We are in the last days where deception and deceits comes in different shades and fashion.

Do yourself good to be as the Berean Christians who took time to search and study thw word of God to ensure that what they were taught tallies with GOD'S word, the Holy Bible.

If Heaven Matters to you, you will live and Stick to GOD'S Word the Bible and not human feelings or Human sense.

Shut up you wicked preacher from the pit of hell!

Which God? ...which standard?
Is He not the same God of Abraham, David and Solomon to name a few?

Where exactly in the Bible did Jesus said one wife for 1 man?
Paul that alluded to that was referring to Bishops because of the workload a Bishop bears...so that responsibilities from multiple wives won't compound the Bishops work for God.
But here you are making false claims about false standard

God NEVER CHANGES...He approved the wives for Abraham, for David and Solomon...He is still the same God today...He has not and will never change.

A woman you have married as second wife and has had children for you will now be pushed to the streets after how many years? Do you even have conscience at all? Where would the woman start from...maybe she is now 50 or 60yrs old when you become born again?
Where would she go?

You and any other human supporting such evil doctrine is wicked than Satan himself.

God is not like you make Him appear with your devilish doctrine.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by louken(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11
It's about to go down
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Holy2Glory: 11:13pm On Mar 11
Righteousness2:

Less i forget, yesterday i came a topic and clip here on Nairaland where the Pastor of Christ Embassy made an assertion that a Man should not send away His sin Partner aka 2nd, 3rd and so on women even if hebecomes Born again.

We are in the last days where deception and deceits comes in different shades and fashion.

Do yourself good to be as the Berean Christians who took time to search and study thw word of God to ensure that what they were taught tallies with GOD'S word, the Holy Bible.

If Heaven Matters to you, you will live and Stick to GOD'S Word the Bible and not human feelings or Human sense.
My goodly brother, I agree with the fact that you don't need to send your other wife away incase you already had more than one before coming in to the fold. I mean what of the children, whose name will they bear. They can't be Bastards for a crime they didn't commit. Hear me, restitution is good, but there are certain areas restitution can not be possible or done. Thank you
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by MakeWeTalk: 11:17pm On Mar 11
Metrofox:

But where exactly is it specified that Christians must have one wife and where was anyone rebuked for having more than one wife in the Bible. How many wives did Jacob have? Solomon etc
Jesus said it's man and WOMAN not women

Matthew 19
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother,
and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Not WIFE not wives

Ephesians 5:31
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother,
and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

The bible is clear ONE Wife

Titus 1:6
If any be blameless, the husband of one wife,
having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Mar 11
Orinechi:
∆ What punishment does adultery attract according to Nigerian law?
Don't just assume these things. Check the law to realize why the rich, in Nigeria, backed by their good lawyers are able to use that code against spouses they wish to get rid of. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 11:32pm On Mar 11
luminouz:

A useless man because he married a second wife?

Are you ok at all? Shey na UK be naija ni?

But he just denied he is not married to judy, the joke is on you.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Omoawoke: 11:37pm On Mar 11
Barcanlsta:
Yul in an Igbo man and has the right to marry more than one wife according to their traditions. So what's the fuse about him marrying Judy?

He’s an African and he has the right to marry more than one wife
This stupid westernization caused all this nonsense.
Same western people allowed divorce and LGBTQ.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 11:37pm On Mar 11
Holy2Glory:
My goodly brother, I agree with the fact that you don't need to send your other wife away incase you already had more than one before coming in to the fold. I mean what of the children, whose name will they bear. They can't be Bastards for a crime they didn't commit. Hear me, restitution is good, but there are certain areas restitution can not be possible or done. Thank you

He should send her away, for she is another's wife. Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife, so said the scriptures.

Yul is a lying bunkum with the brain of a wall gecko.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Babinski: 11:39pm On Mar 11
Kingosytex:
This brouhaha has turned Pastor Yul to a complete clown grin
No be only skit, go feature Sabinus na grin
Make I see how court wan take nail am for bigamy. Yul is an Igbo man with Igbo man sense grin

When you are cohabiting with a woman, did customary marriage with her evidenced by pictures from the event, start performing husband and wife duties and even having babies together, then it has clearly gone beyond skit. Don't think the Court is managed by fools and gullible people.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by mariahAngel(f): 11:41pm On Mar 11
Come to think of it, could Yul marry Judy traditionally without his family?
I doubt it's possible in Igbo's tradition.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Crafteck1: 11:41pm On Mar 11
He never claimed to be married to her at any point...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by JulianBond007: 11:42pm On Mar 11
Barcanlsta:
Yul in an Igbo man and has the right to marry more than one wife according to their traditions. So what's the fuse about him marrying Judy?
go back and read the post. This time with your brains intact

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by pacesetting: 11:43pm On Mar 11
The world has left you behind. Won't you tell your wife before marrying?

Put your sister in May's position, then come back and ask that question again

Barcanlsta:

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by mariahAngel(f): 11:46pm On Mar 11
Crafteck1:
He never claimed to be married to her at any point...

Oh my gosh! Are you kidding? 😀

By the way, Yul's value as a man has dropped drastically since he started associating with that woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by pacesetting: 11:47pm On Mar 11
That advice is for Yul. Unfortunately, he has already fallen deeper. And it seems their son's death made things worse between them.

Yul is in a lot of mess right now.
folake4u:
Avoid messy people who have nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by JulianBond007: 11:47pm On Mar 11
aariwa:
why don’t you guys vilify Regina daniels like you doing to Judy austen? Are they both not second wives? The only offense Yul committed and Nigerian women kept attacking him is because he is not as rich as Ned Nwoko
it's lame to compare Ned Nwoko to Yul Edochie. Ned Nwoko was already a polygamist before marrying Regina Daniels. Yul Edochie didn't tell his wife that he was taking another wife only to see the news on gistlover. Even Pete Edochie himself wasn't aware his son took another wife. No member of the Edochie family was present at the traditional marriage because they weren't told.
That's the difference between the two

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Edoziesmart(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11
ubimagos:

And Ned left his wife of old age to marry Regi. Dey play!
Ned is a full time Muslim for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Mar 11
Babinski:
∆ When you are cohabiting with a woman, did customary marriage with her evidenced by pictures from the event, start performing husband and wife duties and even having babies together, then it has clearly gone beyond skit. Don't think the Court is managed by fools and gullible people.
The man talk say no be second wife him get. No court can force marriage when there is no agreement. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by nedekid: 11:55pm On Mar 11
Barcanlsta:
Guess he should not have married legally then, he should have stuck to the traditional route.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by JulianBond007: 11:55pm On Mar 11
mariahAngel:
Come to think of it, could Yul marry Judy traditionally without his family?
I doubt it's possible in Igbo's tradition.
it is very possible.. All you can do is to hire people to pose as your in-laws. Shikena grin grin
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by mariahAngel(f): 11:56pm On Mar 11
JulianBond007:
it is very possible.. All you can do is to hire people to pose as your in-laws. Shikena grin grin

When your family is known? 🤨
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by AyeMoJuba: 11:59pm On Mar 11
MakeWeTalk:

Jesus said it's man and WOMAN not women

Matthew 19
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother,
and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Not WIFE not wives

Ephesians 5:31
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother,
and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

The bible is clear ONE Wife

Titus 1:6
If any be blameless, the husband of one wife,
having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

Its a lie...you are only reading the meaning you preferred to the write ups
There's no where in the Bible that's clearly against polygamy. As a matter of fact, God Himself supports it
Abraham, David and Solomon etc are just few examples of men God is happy and support polygamy for.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by ThaFirstLady: 12:06am On Mar 12
aariwa:
why don’t you guys vilify Regina daniels like you doing to Judy austen? Are they both not second wives? The only offense Yul committed and Nigerian women kept attacking him is because he is not as rich as Ned Nwoko
Nna eh, your likes are one of the reasons Nairaland dey tire pesin. Did Regina Daniels build with Ned Nwoko like Lady May built her beautiful family turned sour by Yul's Adultery? Ezugbo rich as Ned. Did Lady May not lose a son mysteriously after Yul's entanglement with a strange woman? Make una dey get sense wen una dey do una coconut head dey say ayam a man ayam an African man yen yen yen yen ...see am? Yul done turn skit maker...if e good for your eye pray the prayer say make your life be like Yul or make your sister be like Judy...Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by tonicyril: 12:07am On Mar 12
Barcanlsta:
court does not respect tribal tradition..

The greatest undoing of a man is to tie himself down tru registry/court in the name of marriage
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by BarrElChapo(m): 12:10am On Mar 12
Barcanlsta:

Igbo customs and traditions ceased to apply to him when he married under the Matrimonial Causes Act.

If you don't want to be sued for bigamy, stop at traditional level of marriage, don't try to eat your cake and have it at the same time.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by kapelvej: 12:16am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:

Ni single biblical quotation to support this long epistle. Na waaa
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by IbnB: 12:24am On Mar 12
AyeMoJuba:

Shut up you wicked preacher from the pit of hell!

Which God? ...which standard?
Is He not the same God of Abraham, David and Solomon to name a few?

Where exactly in the Bible did Jesus said one wife for 1 man?
Paul that alluded to that was referring to Bishops because of the workload a Bishop bears...so that responsibilities from multiple wives won't compound the Bishops work for God.
But here you are making false claims about false standard

God NEVER CHANGES...He approved the wives for Abraham, for David and Solomon...He is still the same God today...He has not and will never change.

A woman you have married as second wife and has had children for you will now be pushed to the streets after how many years? Do you even have conscience at all? Where would the woman start from...maybe she is now 50 or 60yrs old when you become born again?
Where would she go?

You and any other human supporting such evil doctrine is wicked than Satan himself.

God is not like you make Him appear with your devilish doctrine.

Ashawo shocked

You dey lie on top ya God head because of toto shocked
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by aariwa(m): 12:32am On Mar 12
pocohantas:

Ned is a muslim.

Ned didn't hide to marry Regina.

Ned didn't have a statutory marriage with any of his wives which implies he isn't bound by the law to be monogamous.

Ned and Regina's family are in support of their marriage unlike Yul whose family has disassociated themselves from his madness.

Ned didn't say he is doing skit with Regina.

Ned didn't come online to troll his first wife.

Ned didn't dance on IG after losing a whole teenage child while his first wife was mourning.

Ned's first wife isn't in the picture but the wife before Regina welcomed her.

The difference is clear and except you are blind or playing ostritch, you would admit it.
The second part of your last sentence is totally unnecessary but not withstanding all those circumstances you mentioned surrounding Yul.…should that be a valid reason for the online insults and violation of his privacy with his new partner?
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Hum2020: 12:33am On Mar 12
Yul has every right to marry as many wife if he choose ok why are we following western culture many forgot that their various family in Africa are products of many wife please leave yul alone he can decide how he want live his life and as igbo man he has right to marry many wife ok

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 12:36am On Mar 12
LadyRosa:

But he just denied he is not married to judy, the joke is on you.
How is that related to my question to that moniker?

Whether he married or has a baby mama...how is he useless?

If you quote me again without respect, I go wooze you!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos) / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.