Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court (56686 Views)

Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Crafteck1: 12:42am On Mar 12
mariahAngel:

Oh my gosh! Are you kidding? 😀

By the way, Yul's value as a man has dropped drastically since he started associating with that woman.

Who does the evaluation?
His happiness is more important to him

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Tetraozonaitera: 12:53am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:
Give the devil tintili small chance and he will make you a worldwide Mockery.

Give No place to the devil. Live on God's term and principles.

Less i forget, yesterday i came a topic and clip here on Nairaland where the Pastor of Christ Embassy made an assertion that a Man should not send away His sin Partner aka 2nd, 3rd and so on women even if hebecomes Born again.

That is Unbiblical teaching from the pit of Hell.
In order words restitution is wrong.

GOD'S Word is the Standard not what Pst Chris or anybody thinks or says.

GOD'S Standard in the Bible is One Man one woman.
You cannot help GOD by your human brain.
We are to Obey GOD'S Word not Man's word.

We are in the last days where deception and deceits comes in different shades and fashion.

Do yourself good to be as the Berean Christians who took time to search and study thw word of God to ensure that what they were taught tallies with GOD'S word, the Holy Bible.

If Heaven Matters to you, you will live and Stick to GOD'S Word the Bible and not human feelings or Human sense.

Oga Righteousness.
Chris Oyahkilomeh was right.
There is no Restitution beside the one Jesus did with his death and resurrection.

You are talking about Gods standard.
Which Standard has man kept since the fall of Adam.
Is wearing Cloth God's standard?
Did he create you to wear cloths?
I am beginning to realize you are only a religious fellow.

There is no place in the Bible where God said Thou shall not have more than one wife. Rather when Paul was advicing the church, he said "those who are elders. bishops should be men of one wife,"
He was addresing the whole church when he said this. He would have said "all of you men should be men of one wife," if it was an abomination.
As long as the women were legally married to the man. They remain valid wives.

You are only being religious like the Pharisees.
And religion is different from Christianity.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Metrofox(m): 12:57am On Mar 12
MakeWeTalk:

Jesus said it's man and WOMAN not women

Matthew 19
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother,
and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Not WIFE not wives

Ephesians 5:31
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother,
and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

The bible is clear ONE Wife

Titus 1:6
If any be blameless, the husband of one wife,
having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

All these are semantics, there's no rule against having more than one wife in the Bible. Thou shall not kill, thou shall not lie with another man's wife , these are well defined rules. Many great men of God in the Bible had more than one wife, kings also, and it has never been spoken against nor condemned.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Metrofox(m): 1:00am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:

Jacob and solomon are not the standard except you wanna deceive yourself.

GOD'S standard is One man one wife. Anything apart from that is adultery.

Having 2 , 3, 4 and so on in the name of marriage is adultery.

You cannot be in adultery and say you have repented. You are deceiving yourself.
What are you keeping the women for?
As your bed warmers or what ?
If Heaven matters to you, you will package them back to their parents.
Only your first legally married wife is biblically permitted. Any other thing is adultery.

Only death is biblically permitted for a man or woman to remarry.

Scripture references
Gen 1: 27
Matthew 19:4-9
Mark 10:6-12.
Luke 16:18
Matthew 5:32

Solomon is also not standard right?
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by AyeMoJuba: 1:00am On Mar 12
IbnB:

Ashawo shocked

You dey lie on top ya God head because of toto shocked

what"s rhe lie here?
didn't Abraham ,Solomon and David had multiple wives?
or God didn't know?
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Kobicove(m): 1:03am On Mar 12
Barcanlsta:
Yul in an Igbo man and has the right to marry more than one wife according to their traditions. So what's the fuse about him marrying Judy?

The thing sef tire me undecided
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Mar 12
Metrofox:
â–  Solomon is also not standard right?
Just curious, are you referring to Solomon who ended up an idol worshipper and died never doing what God commanded of Him, or another one? Where exactly did God stipulate that men be standards for other men, aside from His Law, that is? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Newyorkitis(m): 1:06am On Mar 12
Barcanlsta:
Yul in an Igbo man and has the right to marry more than one wife according to their traditions. So what's the fuse about him marrying Judy?

Under the law in court, no one can marry two women at the same time. If he married the first wife in court, he must divorce her before marrying another woman in another court as well. In all democracies, the law supercedes your customs and traditions and religion.

But since Nigeria is what it is, we are not concerned about the law.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by olaniyilukman(m): 1:10am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:

Less i forget, yesterday i came a topic and clip here on Nairaland where the Pastor of Christ Embassy made an assertion that a Man should not send away His sin Partner aka 2nd, 3rd and so on women even if hebecomes Born again.

We are in the last days where deception and deceits comes in different shades and fashion.

Do yourself good to be as the Berean Christians who took time to search and study thw word of God to ensure that what they were taught tallies with GOD'S word, the Holy Bible.

If Heaven Matters to you, you will live and Stick to GOD'S Word the Bible and not human feelings or Human sense.
Useless and stupid man, you always choose which topic to comment and which not to comment, a complete clown and good for nothing individual, always defending what is not defendable....
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by xxxx999jon: 1:14am On Mar 12
aariwa:
why don’t you guys vilify Regina daniels like you doing to Judy austen? Are they both not second wives? The only offense Yul committed and Nigerian women kept attacking him is because he is not as rich as Ned Nwoko
actually i dont think so .. not holding fort for any of the parties but ned nwoko is a Muslim, once regina hit age he is no longer attracted to her he will nd he can marry another girl .. but yul is a christian.. am not sure of his denomination but am guessing catholic, 55% of igbos are catholics
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by tishbite43: 1:16am On Mar 12
AyeMoJuba:

Shut up you wicked preacher from the pit of hell!

Which God? ...which standard?
Is He not the same God of Abraham, David and Solomon to name a few?

Where exactly in the Bible did Jesus said one wife for 1 man?
Paul that alluded to that was referring to Bishops because of the workload a Bishop bears...so that responsibilities from multiple wives won't compound the Bishops work for God.
But here you are making false claims about false standard

God NEVER CHANGES...He approved the wives for Abraham, for David and Solomon...He is still the same God today...He has not and will never change.

A woman you have married as second wife and has had children for you will now be pushed to the streets after how many years? Do you even have conscience at all? Where would the woman start from...maybe she is now 50 or 60yrs old when you become born again?
Where would she go?

You and any other human supporting such evil doctrine is wicked than Satan himself.

God is not like you make Him appear with your devilish doctrine.

So, if every man have multiple wives, where will the bishops come from?!
One man, one wife has been God's original plan
You can do whatever you like
But don't tweak God's word to defend yourself
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by xxxx999jon: 1:32am On Mar 12
Newyorkitis:

Under the law in court, no one can marry two women at the same time. If he married the first wife in court, he must divorce her before marrying another woman in another court as well. In all democracies, the law supercedes your customs and traditions and religion.

But since Nigeria is what it is, we are not concerned about the law.
did that guy actually married his first wife in Court?

And went ahead to marry another one traditionally claiming the ceremony was a skit?

Is this guy making mockery of Nigerian judicial system?

Haba nau ..

If am his lawyer I will just ask for a settlement and have peace of mind instead of this online ridicule.

Skit turn to two children and a pregnancy... Haba .. make una dey fear God nah ... Even that's another offense, perjury... Competent of court .. lying under affidavit.

This guy suppose sack him lawyer.

If I was or in his shoes which I pray not to be .. but if am in love with two .. all I will do is to over beg the first no matter what ND let her know she is the first and let d second know u are second if i cant let go of second and first insist... Which to be honest is not fair... I will .. with all honesty let go of the first... Before y'all come on me am a man and am saying the truth... But I won't go further without the first consent.. ND if I seek the consent and she refuses.. it's bye to her . Because whatever made me to seek second will still make me to seek others outside .. life is weird but it is way better to be with one.. if ur libido is high have an understanding with ur wife .. let's be honest it's just complicated.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by TheSpellChecker: 1:53am On Mar 12
Barcanlsta:

Fuss.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Arielle: 2:32am On Mar 12
aariwa:
why don’t you guys vilify Regina daniels like you doing to Judy austen? Are they both not second wives? The only offense Yul committed and Nigerian women kept attacking him is because he is not as rich as Ned Nwoko
Don't be such a twit. Ned Nwoko is a polygamist and Regina knew that when she married him. May married Yul in a monogamous marriage. He claimed emergency polygamy when his side chick became pregnant and insisted on marriage. May has a right to expect monogamy. It is what she signed up for. You people are hailing Yul for doing what you dare not do in your own lives: being a promiscuous fool who defiantly eats his own vomit, still claiming it is ice cream. Why don't you go and destroy your life as he has obviously done? Instead you lot are living vicariously and cheering him on knowing even you don't have the gumption to openly be such a foo.l.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Mar 12
aariwa:
The man just confessed Judy is not a second wife at all but a baby mama/joke. Wetin you dey argue again? undecided
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by aariwa(m): 2:52am On Mar 12
Arielle:

Don't be such a twit. Ned Nwoko is a polygamist and Regina knew that when she married him. May married Yul in a monogamous marriage. He claimed emergency polygamy when his side chick became pregnant and insisted on marriage. May has a right to expect monogamy. It is what she signed up for. You people are hailing Yul for doing what you dare not do in your own lives: being a promiscuous fool who defiantly eats his own vomit, still claiming it is ice cream. Why don't you go and destroy your life as he has obviously done? Instead you lot are living vicariously and cheering him on knowing even you don't have the gumption to openly be such a foo.l.
you have shown from the rubbish you typed that you are not only a complete fool but also an idiot

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Hotacetone: 3:04am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:

I would like to know more sir about the one wife stuff
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Vecta5: 4:00am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:

I'd like to know your perspective on what Pastor Chris talked about.

The question was that, if a man who had married more than one wife in the past suddenly turns born again, should he send the other wife or wives away and stick to only the first?

Please, enlighten me on what the Bible says about such. I want to learn.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Vecta5: 4:04am On Mar 12
aariwa:

The number offence is that it was done in secret.

Ned and Regina was an open something, even the other wives where in support.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Ipobfraud: 4:06am On Mar 12
Oga shut up na fake pastor you be, nothing they your mouth to talk, hypocrite.

Righteousness2:

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Vecta5: 4:09am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:

Jacob and solomon are not the standard except you wanna deceive yourself.

GOD'S standard is One man one wife. Anything apart from that is adultery.

Having 2 , 3, 4 and so on in the name of marriage is adultery.

You cannot be in adultery and say you have repented. You are deceiving yourself.
What are you keeping the women for?
As your bed warmers or what ?
If Heaven matters to you, you will package them back to their parents.
Only your first legally married wife is biblically permitted. Any other thing is adultery.

Only death is biblically permitted for a man or woman to remarry.

Scripture references
Gen 1: 27
Matthew 19:4-9
Mark 10:6-12.
Luke 16:18
Matthew 5:32

Ehn, you are right, but according to what someone asked pastor Chris, you are wrong.

The question again was, "if a man who previously had married one or several wives suddenly turns born again, should he divorce the others and keep only the first?

That's what I want to understand from you.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Chizelum(f): 4:20am On Mar 12
aariwa:

Why bring Regina's marriage into the context? Ned Nwoko married Regina traditionally. There was no registry marriage popularly known as court marriage. Under registry marriage act, a man is meant to be bonded in marriage by one woman. Contrary to such, it is bigamy which is punishable by law.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by thevoicenews: 4:23am On Mar 12
Rema, Gov. Godwin Obasaki, Isreal DMW, Verydarkman & others at the Crown Prince of Benin Birthday Party

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD9U46WTRFY
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Edusouls(m): 4:49am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:

keep quiet Abegi, you are not even sure of making heaven that day, you are sounding so confident as if you have Gods direct phone contact, I have read ur write ups and I can see your are very wicked and inhumane person under the disguise of preacher
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Ericmaestrooffi: 4:55am On Mar 12
Righteousness2:

Shut up your stinking mouth, what pastor Chris said was right. Why should the man send away his second wife because he is now born again? Most great men in the bible practiced polygamy and God never condemned it, are u wiser than God. You’ll just open ur useless mouth and be spilling thrash.

Useless , fake, attention seeking pastor.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Atarakpa: 4:57am On Mar 12
Barcanlsta:
is against the law and is punishable with 7 years in prison
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Dchampion65: 4:57am On Mar 12
Barcanlsta:

The statutory marriage law does not recognized any of the traditions you are referring to.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Dchampion65: 5:05am On Mar 12
Metrofox:

But where exactly is it specified that Christians must have one wife and where was anyone rebuked for having more than one wife in the Bible. How many wives did Jacob have? Solomon etc

If you want to have 700 wives and 300 concubines stay away from statutory marriage. Many wives are not allowed in statutory marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Dchampion65: 5:08am On Mar 12
AyeMoJuba:

Shut up you wicked preacher from the pit of hell!

Which God? ...which standard?
Is He not the same God of Abraham, David and Solomon to name a few?

Where exactly in the Bible did Jesus said one wife for 1 man?
Paul that alluded to that was referring to Bishops because of the workload a Bishop bears...so that responsibilities from multiple wives won't compound the Bishops work for God.
But here you are making false claims about false standard

God NEVER CHANGES...He approved the wives for Abraham, for David and Solomon...He is still the same God today...He has not and will never change.

A woman you have married as second wife and has had children for you will now be pushed to the streets after how many years? Do you even have conscience at all? Where would the woman start from...maybe she is now 50 or 60yrs old when you become born again?
Where would she go?

You and any other human supporting such evil doctrine is wicked than Satan himself.

God is not like you make Him appear with your devilish doctrine.

Calm down, no fess
Stay away from statutory marriage if you desire to acquire as many women as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos) / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.