Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu (15864 Views)

Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Lighthome: 9:57am On Mar 12
I said it a day after the Kaduna incident that their master will soon speak. Gumi thinks Tinubu is like Jonathan they can intimidate. If they like, let them kidnap the whole school in the north and even close down all the schools in the North. Who will be affected most?
Their eyes will soon open, and I hope not too late. Wicked people using innocent children to play their wicked and evil politics and agenda. God's wings of change will soon blow them away.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Centcanada: 9:59am On Mar 12
Get him arrested for once na
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 10:00am On Mar 12
Britain really dealt with us in this nigeria ,if not wetin concern igbo man from East with people from desert biko ,
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by franksam209: 10:01am On Mar 12
I think this man should be secretly and carefully investigated but not arrested or harassed to avoid any uprising,
And if there's any link with evidence, then you do the needful silently without noise

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by chatinent: 10:06am On Mar 12
optionalY09:
President Tinubu please let’s kill Gunmi
lol

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by franksam209: 10:09am On Mar 12
Ykc2:
Britain really dealt with us in this nigeria ,if not wetin concern igbo man from East with people from desert biko ,
seriously ehh I do reason this too lolz, the funny part is they are just wasting natural resources on the south to tackle this issues, these things cost good money, logistics, equipment ..God help us
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Honestey: 10:10am On Mar 12
I think this man knows alot about banditry. He should be awarded the professor of Banditriology
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by chronique(m): 10:10am On Mar 12
This idiots entire existence revolves around negotiating with bandits. Id Nigeria ws a serious country, the nuisance should have been disposed away since. His only contribution to the country is matters that relates to bandits and terrorists. Nothing more.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Snowx: 10:25am On Mar 12
What type of country is this bikonu..comfirm terrorist dictating to Fg what to do with his fellow terrorists

We are really in a long thing
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Apel147(m): 10:27am On Mar 12
Speaking from a sentimental point, but you think you spoke intelligently! Do u know the magnitude of voices speaking up/out because of this alien mayhem occasioned in the North?

You have no idea the problems of the core North (hope you understand by core North)
I will help educate you with one of them, education is what is needed here to get out of this ugly situation and not talk or abi speaking up like you grudgingly said..

The level of illiteracy up here is appalling! If this is tackled 99% of the problem would have been tackled.

Let other criminal gangs like ipob and the military wing of Fulani people aka herdsmen and other unscrupulous elements terrorizing innocent citizens desist from doing so, you will see relative people in the North and the ripple effect would be felt across regions,

why did i mention ipob and herdman? Criminal gangs have something in common "stealing, killing and destroying" and they get to trade arms between one another, so if all gangs embrace peace Nigeria will see peace and they too may find peace!

I think southeasteners have been more quiet over the issue of ipob and other criminal gangs in the east!

crossfm:
Hehehe.

This man again grin cheesy.

The government should as a matter of urgency give the bandits the 40 trillion they are demanding. They should even give them the 77 virgins they should have gotten in the metaphysical world tongue.

The government should even create an office for bandits in Aso villa. And ministry for terrorism and bandits affairs.

I don't blame you sir,na DSS, Police and military I blame, including the press men who always interview you I blame.

The day nothern elders tell themselves the truth,and publicly condemn terrorism and banditry will be a great step in the fight against terrorism and banditry.

A sitting governor once said that bandits are business men.

A formal president said,a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north.

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by onuman: 10:30am On Mar 12
Business banditry. Extort more oil money and weaken Nigeria, in preparation for Talibanization of Nigeria.
Blame the docile oil producing people of the Nigdrdelta region being fcucked.
Who in Nigeria does not know that Bandits are products of Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws; the same unconstitutional sharia laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria's sharia states between 1999 to 2001?

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:36am On Mar 12
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by zeyt: 10:54am On Mar 12
This bandit spokesperson has reared his ugly head again. What the FG government should do is nip the bandits menace from the bud by going after their sponsors. Crime against humanity is being committed and should not in anyway be forgiven.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 11:00am On Mar 12
Nonsense
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Daystar7: 11:01am On Mar 12
It's a great injustice and wicked by Nigeria and Nigerians to allow this man access to media and free while Nnamdi Kanu wastes away in prison.. Both deserve to be incarcerated and if at all anyone should be free it's Kanu not this Islamic jihadistic uncircumcised terrorist
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by LadyExcellency: 11:04am On Mar 12
“I am ready to lead a holistic dialogue between the government and bandits. It is a religious duty for me to do so for peace.

It's not a territorial dispute but an ethno-religious campaign by Fulani henchmen.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Anashe: 11:05am On Mar 12
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/12/dont-be-like-buhari-join-me-dialogue-with-bandits-sheikh-gumi-to-tinubu/

THE AUDACITY OF THIS MAN. TERRORISTS NOT BANDITS!!! AND IN A SANE COUNTRY, GUMI THE TERRORIST LEADER AND HIS ENABLERS WILL BE IN MAXIMUM PRISONS SCATTERED ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by oranget(m): 11:06am On Mar 12
If our government was a little bit sensible, this man would not be walking around freely. Apparently metre bypassing is a more serious crime than banditry in Nigeria
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by dexmond: 11:19am On Mar 12
No nations negotiates with Bandits. Bandits are criminals. However, if the issue is not banditry but Fulani Herdsmen, I believe government should give them a listening ear. Unfortunately, the same government stopped calling them Fulani Herdsmen and started calling them Bandits. So, how can you negotiate with Bandits?
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Daystar7: 11:21am On Mar 12
Apel147:
Speaking from a sentimental point, but you think you spoke intelligently! Do u know the magnitude of voices speaking up/out because of this alien mayhem occasioned in the North?

You have no idea the problems of the core North (hope you understand by core North)
I will help educate you with one of them, education is what is needed here to get out of this ugly situation and not talk or abi speaking up like you grudgingly said..

The level of illiteracy up here is appalling! If this is tackled 99% of the problem would have been tackled.

Let other criminal gangs like ipob and the military wing of Fulani people aka herdsmen and other unscrupulous elements terrorizing innocent citizens desist from doing so, you will see relative people in the North and the ripple effect would be felt across regions,

why did i mention ipob and herdman? Criminal gangs have something in common "stealing, killing and destroying" and they get to trade arms between one another, so if all gangs embrace peace Nigeria will see peace and they too may find peace!

I think southeasteners have been more quiet over the issue of ipob and other criminal gangs in the east!

The East have been the most peaceful region in Nigeria post Civil war till 2016. Buhari the bokoharamist came with his jihadistic intentions and hatred for SE that he couldn't hide and sought to destroy that peace. Ruga was a planned jihadistic move that was averted but he still succeeded in destroying the peace SE once enjoyed esp after Mbadinuju and other SE governors used Bakassi boys to overcome highway robbery in the East. Nnamdi Kanu just like Igboho defended the East but just like the black man does, he got in his feelings and destroyed the peace he was trying to protect with his careless statements during Endsars and his inability to control his mercenaries since he was imprisoned esp Ekpa.
Ipob is a secessionist movement not a terrorist organization and this has been overturned in court but Buhari didn't care due to his hatred for Christians and SE. How a man that openly said a fight against boko Haram is a fight against the North, killed thousands of Igbos in my north in 2011 and threatened blood and baboon was allowed to become president and released boko Haram as repented after wasting people's life is beyond me. This is partly why Yoruba's and Igbo's who should actually be close allies and lead this country right but instead turn against themselves is a bad news for Nigeria.
Yoruba's have been wrong and are still wrong for being on the side of this Jihadist since the civil war. Awolowo regretted his actions against the Igbos but Yoruba's still don't want to learn. The North only agenda is to enshrine Sharia law into our constitution and they don't care if the country gets ruined like Afghanistan to achieve this
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by pelumi25: 11:26am On Mar 12
Make them arrest this man, he is indeed an orchestrator in this.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 11:54am On Mar 12
Lighthome:
I said it a day after the Kaduna incident that their master will soon speak. Gumi thinks Tinubu is like Jonathan they can intimidate. If they like, let them kidnap the whole school in the north and even close down all the schools in the North. Who will be affected most?
Their eyes will soon open, and I hope not too late. Wicked people using innocent children to play their wicked and evil politics and agenda. God's wings of change will soon blow them away.

This Gumi is not a serious personality,at all!
Where in the World do you Negotiate with your Killers- the Terrorists?
Don't ever give him that chance of Negotiation because he is not being truthful in this regard !
Can he say he is not aware of these Criminals Clandestine activities and -
•Who are they - and their Nationality?
•where are they Coming From?
•Where is their base?
• Is shedding of Innocent Blood in Nigeria part of their plots,since failure
is now they want NTrillions sege!
Gumi should be held liable for supporting Terrorists!
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by franudi: 11:58am On Mar 12
Nonsense talk.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Olabode211: 12:10pm On Mar 12
are this real?if it is real,then we are very finished.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by cliqtips: 12:11pm On Mar 12
ignore or carry him already ?

seunmsg:
lol, Gumi the idiot that once threatened the FCT minister. He’s now begging for attention. Tinubu should just ignore him.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Meti99(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12
Tinubu should please take his whole cabinet to zaria so they will know we are serious, just to go and beg this man for us to have peace in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Haaland21: 12:32pm On Mar 12
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Fulani muslim caliphate like to dey play ludo with the balls of their slaves grin grin grin

And you that aren't their slaves, what has become of your life?
Today marginalization, tomorrow 'eyeneck' cheat you. We saw how your kinsmen were causing 'eye neck' chairman on the 25th of last month.

hypocrites........
u are the real slaves.
who takes alaigbo people seriously.

5 percent people

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12
Us this man a bandit consultant or mallam?that was the reason the plans with his vampires bandit's guys to abducted over 280 students from Kuriga primary school to enable you negotiate for trillions with Mr President.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Terrahawk: 1:11pm On Mar 12
Arrest this vagabond with immediate effect
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by DatNiggaDaz: 1:14pm On Mar 12
Haaland21:

And you that aren't their slaves, what has become of your life?
Today marginalization, tomorrow 'eyeneck' cheat you. We saw how your kinsmen were causing 'eye neck' chairman on the 25th of last month.

hypocrites........
u are the real slaves.
who takes alaigbo people seriously.

5 percent people
why you dey foam grin grin. I did not speak to you. How my comment take affect you.

Are you one of those the caliphate plays ludo with because I don't see how wetin no concern you dey give you paranoia grin grin

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:
lol, Gumi the idiot that once threatened the FCT minister. He’s now begging for attention. Tinubu should just ignore him.
you must show your illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Emmabyte: 2:01pm On Mar 12
Sheikh Gumi suppose win mad man award 2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Didnt Meet Amaechi At The Dinner For Security Reason / UK Government Demands £18m From Ibori / Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.