Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) (4129 Views)

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Goodday90(m): 11:43am On Mar 12
Even a pig won’t stay here

The Government of Oyo state should please look into this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Paraman: 11:45am On Mar 12
Goodday90:

Which section of Iwo road is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by vonlogon: 11:48am On Mar 12
It's beyond disgusting really, if not stopped now, the perpetrators will come out later and say "where do you want is to dump our trash?"

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:53am On Mar 12
Please add Viewers' Discretion Advised.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by BeninRefugees: 11:59am On Mar 12
that's yarimo there picking dustbin to buy data and troll those that can feed him for years

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by poiu44: 12:00pm On Mar 12
Municipal duty to clean city
Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Odin13: 12:09pm On Mar 12
This Ibadan ife road

Haaa

Ibadan has gone ....

Those that mock aba and Onitsha are now receiving it 100% ..

Same Aba and onitsha are Nigeria new Washington

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by EmiloCorn: 12:14pm On Mar 12
Oh My Lawd shocked

Attention all CoRn members, your Attention is needed here. Time to whitewash this thread with our latest propaganda cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by SoNature(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12
The whole country is a mess due to widespread poverty. Sometimes, you don't need the government to be clean because we can do a lot of things ourselves. But, because most Nigerians are poor, we keep living like dirty pigs!

3 Likes

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Bookhub: 12:19pm On Mar 12
we are not ready for our SW roads now we are still busy monitoring alex otti works in Abia that one is more important.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by ibechris(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12
Odin13:
This Ibadan ife road

Haaa

Ibadan has gone ....

Those that mock aba and Onitsha are now receiving it 100% ..

Same Aba and onitsha are Nigeria new Washington

These kinds of dirty roads are many in Yoruba land.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Prince2324: 12:32pm On Mar 12
What is this, is human staying here?

3 Likes

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Smartjeezy01(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12
A very big lie. Where in Iwo road is this because I was there yesterday going to calabar? May the liars go to hell.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by ruggedboych: 12:56pm On Mar 12
BeninRefugees:
that's yarimo there picking dustbin to buy data and troll those that can feed him for years

grin grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Abagworo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12
In Africa we blame blames for everything. We don't believe in doing things right for the interest of humanity
Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:00pm On Mar 12
There is a serious waste management issue in Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 1:04pm On Mar 12
BeninRefugees:
chinedu use your head n ask of d date

How can u b so stupid that someone will pick a picture of 1999 n u start crying about it in 2024

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 1:05pm On Mar 12
Smartjeezy01:
A very big lie. Where in Iwo road is this because I was there yesterday going to calabar? May the liars go to hell.
just ignore those igbos

Ask them where that place is now n they will start talking rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by ukaface(f): 1:07pm On Mar 12
I can’t remember seeing iwo road like this some 5-9years ago o
Wetin happen?
Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12
Seyi makinde what exactly are you doing in that state
Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Rahkman: 1:23pm On Mar 12
Goodnewsforlife:
chinedu use your head n ask of d date

How can u b so stupid that someone will pick a picture of 1999 n u start crying about it in 2024

1999 ke I dey see 2009 car for there why una too like deny una state everytime ....lagos no be una papa land stop denying ur state

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Nigercity: 1:24pm On Mar 12
Too bad
The local government chairman of this area
Should be held accountable, because the governor cannot overseas everything
Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12
SoNature:
The whole country is a mess due to widespread poverty. Sometimes, you don't need the government to be clean because we can do a lot of things ourselves. But, because most Nigerians are poor, we keep living like dirty pigs!
Poverty is not an excuse for dirtiness; some people are just dirty regardless of their financial status.

There was a man I worked for some time in the past, a wealthy man with a big house but the inside was rubbish. He had three girls and no boy.

The first thing I noticed was the dirty wrappers he was tying, then the chairs, used plates on the dining tables; every darn thing in that house was dirty except the girls. They were clean, glowing like they were a couple of months pregnant, soft like new bread. But their kitchen was an eyesore, with Indomie wrappers everywhere, and the sink? Goddamn it.

Thank God I'm not a plumber; God knows what their toilets would look like.

But if you saw them outside, you'd think they had mysophobia. They were just too clean outside.

I have also been to the houses of broke folks where the orderliness blew my mind.

Some people are just dirty.

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:39pm On Mar 12
That’s an old picture bro ,this is Iwo road yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:44pm On Mar 12
Goodday90:

try Dey lie small small to your gullible followers,the first image was during ajimobi tenure(2016). The second image was taken yesterday to counter your claim(you can see construction going on on the Ibadan-lag express)

Linked attached if you wanna see video from the same place yesterday

https:///tweetietosin/status/1767452751548620920?s=46

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Melagros(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12
COMRADES, this eyesores are found in every part of Nigeria
Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by SoNature(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12
Tallesty1:
Poverty is not an excuse for dirtiness; some people are just dirty regardless of their financial status.

There was a man I worked for some time in the past, a wealthy man with a big house but the inside was rubbish. He had three girls and no boy.

The first thing I noticed was the dirty wrappers he was tying, then the chairs, used plates on the dining tables; every darn thing in that house was dirty except the girls. They were clean, glowing like they were a couple of months pregnant, soft like new bread. But their kitchen was an eyesore, with Indomie wrappers everywhere, and the sink? Goddamn it.

Thank God I'm not a plumber; God knows what their toilets would look like.

But if you saw them outside, you'd think they had mysophobia. They were just too clean outside.

I have also been to the houses of broke folks where the orderliness blew my mind.

Some people are just dirty.

You are writing about personal hygiene.

My comment is about neatness as a society.

You need to have money to engage those who get rid of wastes in large quantities. If you cannot afford them, you start disposing of your waste around any available spot.

Most times, neatness and orderliness require efforts, time or resources. If you are not willing to put in one or more of these, your environment becomes a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by haffaze777(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12
Seyi makinde what's the meaning of the nonsense?
Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Nigercity: 2:58pm On Mar 12
INDOMIE9090:
That’s an old picture bro ,this is Iwo road yesterday

It's not a 2016 picture
I saw the post on twitter, folks from other SW states couldn't believe it, the guy posted his camera roll to show the exact day he took the picture!
However the oyo state government replied to the tweet and promised to clear the road yesterday,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by Nigercity: 3:02pm On Mar 12
INDOMIE9090:
try Dey lie small small to your gullible followers,the first image was during ajimobi tenure(2016). The second image was taken yesterday to counter your claim(you can see construction going on on the Ibadan-lag express)

Linked attached if you wanna see video from the same place yesterday

https:///tweetietosin/status/1767452751548620920?s=46

It's a recent picture go to twitter
They guy even had to show they exact date
He took the picture from his camera roll details

Infact people like you insulted the guy, making him to post more eyesore pictures from oyo
However the oyo state government
Have reacted to the post yesterday and promise to clean up Iwo road

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by DevilsEqual(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12
Wow....Oyo State Government already replied that post and they plan to do better

SW Govs dey burst my brain

Their people called them out and they were quick to reply

Be like Yorubas dey always hold their Govs accountable for their sins
Re: Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) by UncleAyo: 3:14pm On Mar 12
This is true picture of what is currently ontainable in that area of iwo-road. Iwo road is actually a beautiful place. I think that part is still undergoing construction or so.

If you se something, say something!

That how to get a better society. This development will ensure the state government will begin to take more seriously the beautification and the cleaning of that area.

If you notice any bad actors in southwest, don't keep quiet speak out.

Oyo state and southwest is still undergoing development. We're not in our ideal and perfect status yet .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lord Lugard's Map Of Hausaland ( Arewa Republic ) / Corruption: Buhari Made History Becomes The First President To Doctor Budget / Picture Of Amechi When Hearing The Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.