Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) (41005 Views)

Russian Military Helicopter Crashes In A Fireball (Pix) / World War II Plane Crashes In US Airport, Kills At Least 7 Persons / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by smokinloud(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12
Some Islamists will say "na the anger of allah cause ham grin
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:32pm On Mar 12
More plane ✈️ crash to come; expect more than 50 more plane ✈️ crashes before the end of the year
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by killsmith(f): 5:38pm On Mar 12
These plane crashes seem artificial.
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Goodlady(f): 5:41pm On Mar 12
Botragelad:

Source:
https://m.news24online.com/article/world/russian-military-plane-crashes-in-ivanovo-with-15-onboard-all-dead/236918/amp
madridguy:
R. I. P
Where is WriterNig WritersNig WriterNg?
He said Russian planes no dey crash!
Putin gay-tool. I dislike weak men like him. He must be a 40 secs noodles!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by stasius: 5:43pm On Mar 12
Time to stop flying.
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Heffalump(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12
This news is kind of sweet to the Ukrainian Army kiss
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Heffalump(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry angry

These frequent plane crashes is becoming so worrisome.

It simply shows that, no matter how man tries God is still in charge!
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by seunayantokun(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12
Hope Putin didn't put them to death?

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by erniok(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12
Writerng: pro-Russian.
Botragelad: pro-west.

Two great men.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Bulldozer90: 5:51pm On Mar 12
killsmith:
These plane crashes seem artificial.
we pray It doesn't escalate quickly beyond what dialogue can solve. US and Russia are both heavily nuclear armed.
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by jasent(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12
femi4:
Difficult to survive plane crash....I hate that technology
I hate it too. I just don't like flying
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by lanre316: 5:57pm On Mar 12
Putin, remember that one day you too will die o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by JuanDeDios: 5:58pm On Mar 12
kestolove95:
I wish putting was inside
No way. It's usually the other way round - someone Putin wants dead be inside the plane.
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Omoawoke: 5:58pm On Mar 12
There’s a new form of attack on going
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Gkay1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12
BodyCount:

I wish you and your entire family were inside.
Wey rey
Putin na your family ?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Omoawoke: 5:59pm On Mar 12
lanre316:
Putin, remember that one day you too will die o

Putin is not your enemy

What you don’t know is that these world leaders have each other’s contact, dem they always chat.
You think Biden wants Putin dead? No no

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12
Heffalump:

So God is bringing down the planes and dozens of people are dying ??.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Omoawoke: 6:00pm On Mar 12
Heffalump:

God will soon show you that he’s in charge very soon. Werey

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12
Sad...!

Seems this is plane crash season. cry
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by ipobcannibals: 6:03pm On Mar 12
femi4:
Difficult to survive plane crash....I hate that technology
Without that technology, you can’t japa safely or you want to use rickety boat to cross the ocean? So embrace it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by LeopardX: 6:07pm On Mar 12
.... competing seriously with writerng.
You are pro-american, while he is pro-russia. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by ipobcannibals: 6:08pm On Mar 12
jasent:
I hate it too. I just don't like flying
And you want to japa? I guess you will use a fisherman boat constructed by drunkards in Bayelsa to relocate to UK?
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by tfelicityk(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12
Safety management and maintenance culture is very paramount...

Most times, I do wonder all this fighter jets Africa are buying from the foreign allies if it is in good condition and can it stand a time of long period on air.

Rest in peace...
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Lovenorth: 6:11pm On Mar 12
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry angry

These frequent plane crashes is becoming so worrisome.
Especially in US
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by 11doubledee: 6:12pm On Mar 12
RepoMan007:
Where is WriterNiig and WriterNig?

If it was in US, he will turn it into supremacy battle.
Lol 😂 😂 😂
Like for Russia Putin share for Nato US Nazi.
Always celebrating air crashes in America like accidents can't happen anywhere.
We should even be happy the news came out in a country where the media is strictly controlled by the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Pythagoras001: 6:21pm On Mar 12
Let Hope it is not an assassination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by jasent(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12
ipobcannibals:
And you want to japa? I guess you will use a fisherman boat constructed by drunkards in Bayelsa to relocate to UK?
See this one,who told you I want to japa? Me that left turkey in 2013? I'm enjoying my life here in Accra. Wetin concern me with oyibo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12
Plane crashes so common these days. What is really going on?
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Father4all: 6:40pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:
Putin did it...

Man so mean
stop saving nonsense
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by Chizzyferd(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12
Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by adolfHitler1934: 6:45pm On Mar 12
RepoMan007:
Where is WriterNiig and WriterNig?

If it was in US, he will turn it into supremacy battle.
Don't mind that hate filled man, a Hamas terrorists sympathiser and Islamist Jihadist propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) by PHAYOL81: 6:47pm On Mar 12
Modified: Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motor Accident Kills Two ATBU Final Year Students & One Graduate (Photos) / Air Peace Passengers Asked To Delete Video In Lagos Before Boarding / Visa Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.