Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! (3086 Views)

Arsenal's Robert Pires In Lagos For Airtel-Sponsored Event (Pictures) / David De Gea: I Used To Play As A Striker And Scored Lots Of Goals / A Striker Scoring his opponent from His Own Box 18? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by Akolawole(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2006
@Nightrider

You are very funny.
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by bolaoni(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2006
Akolawole:

All the big teams get decisions in favour of them
Just yesterday, Fulham deserve a penalty against Chelsea which was not given.

So why is he complaining that Fulham influenced the Refree in disallowing that Drogba's goal that was purely a handball?

A sign of confusion? grin grin grin
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by Akolawole(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2006
@BolaOni

Did you watch the match?

If they(officials) could see that handball, they must be an angel, thanks to almighty cameras from the other end which helps the viewers as well.

This is what JoseĀ  and his very very good boy in Fulham manager said after the match

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4823284.stm

After you read it, cook up another lie.

This is another expert opinion of what happen yesterday

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=372959&CPID=8&clid=&lid=2&title=Hackett:+Referees+don't+guess
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by twinstaiye(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2006
So what about it akolawole? Everyone agreed it wasnt a goal afterall. So the referee decision was right. Chelsea were beaten again without any excuse. The excuse of whether the referee or the linesman did not see the Cheat by Drogba (probably the same way he cheated against us during ACN) only means that, in the absence of not seeing it, they acted well in their judgment.
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by Akolawole(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2006
@TwinsTaiye

Are you ibeji or Baba ibeji?

1) He never cheated against us in Egypt, our so called defenders are stupid. I believe its an offside but most people call it a goal, so both of us should lipsrsealed on that, they kuku play better sha.

2) To correct the impression and for the benefit of those that never whatch the match, who put "mouth" more than people like us(those that watch it), the goal itself is not an handball but the build-up to the goal is.

3) The argument itself is not about that match its about guesswork, what of if it is a goal and fulham players went to the officials. Are they going to guess as well? its about precedent?
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by twinstaiye(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2006
The fullham players raised up their hands immediately even before drogra slot the ball into the net, so the afterwards protests is in continuation of that protests. Whether guesswork or not, the truth is it is not a good goal.
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by Akolawole(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2006
@TwinsTaiye

DID YOU WATCH THE MATCH OR THE HIGHLIGHTS?

Football Supporters knows that raising of hands is a norm even if nothing happens.
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by twinstaiye(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2006
I did watch the match, and immediately I knew too there is no way drogba could control such a rushing ball except with his hand. However, raising of hands times without number had even though a norm (as you said) mostly help referees in quick glances to his linesmen to quickly recognise an offsides or such a CHEAT by the likes of drogbas.
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by LoverBwoy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2006
Referee also know that intictively people react when something happens , its human nature!!

the ref said it , "something didnt seem right the way the keeper and defender reacted -it was instantaneous"
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by Akolawole(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2006
@TwinsTaye

Sir, Through which TV media did you watch yours? I watched the match through the only station that has sole right to show premiership hence my question.

@LoverBwoy
I agree with you small o.
Re: Robert Huth As A Striker? Mourinho Goofed! by twinstaiye(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2006
Akolawole:

@TwinsTaye

Sir, Through which TV media did you watch yours? I watched the match through the only station that has sole right to show premiership hence my question.
Of course I watch mine through DSTV - So much more. I hasten to add however that I am a gunner to the core when Kanu was there, but the soft spot is still very much there when he is not there anymore, even though my support always goes to any Club that Kanu is, I am an ardent fans of Kanu, which is why we are really praying hard for WestBrom survival of relegations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Carling (milk ) Cup 2007/2008 / PICS:Uyo Stadium To Host Nigeria Vs South Africa 2015 Afcon Qualifier / Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.