Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election (7669 Views)

Jonathan May Contest 2019 Election / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 / Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by hercules07: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2011
@Jakumo

You will wait for a long time, I suggest you employ your time doing something more fruitful.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Jakumo(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2011
But entertainment IS fruitful, Hercules, and downright good for the soul, I might add.

Arrest Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden for genocide incitement NOW. Ha ha ha
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by hercules07: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2011
It is your time sha and you can waste it as you like, your command of english is good but your hatred of this man is unbecoming, I am sure you were still a twinkle in your dad''s eye when the guy was the president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Jakumo(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2011
Hercules you have hurt my feelings.  I am going to sulk for the rest of the day now, and it is all your fault.

Be that as it may, I would rather be accused of harboring hatred against mass-murdering cretinous zealots,  than be arrested for felony homicide.

Arrest Buhari Bin Laden for GENOCIDE NOW.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by hercules07: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2011
Different strokes for different folks, any other person and I would have wished you well in your endeavor, have a lovely day sha.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2011
All is well in the universe today, Hercules.

We will definitely witness Ayatollah Buhari's arrest in due course, and all that remains to be seen is how loud he will bellow, and how many arresting officers he will attempt to bite with his jagged, malformed, yellow teeth, as he is bundled into a waiting aircraft for that one-way ride to The Hague.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Meristem: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2011
what a 'career' ;d ;d
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2011
Buhari Should Keep on trying i read alot about him and i think he is still the best Nigeria President Ever, Only a Drug Peddler , 419, and people who are selfish would not want him in .
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Lagosboy: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2011
I dont think Buhari will contest the election, Senator Hamman I believe is referring to El Rufai or the Adamu Aliero and co. However, Hamman needs to be pragmatic and face the reality of Nigerian politics. Truth be told Buhari has tried 3 times and lost to the rigging machinery of the rling party. 2015, Buhari will be 73 which is irelevant to me but i think if he garners support for El rufai it will be do the CPC good in the long run.

El Rufai might be able to make inroads to the SW and other parts of the country. Please any alliance with ACN is dead on arrival as it did not work and will never work. CPC should put is house in order and stop all these uselss bickering and holier than thou attitiude of some elements within it. These people i beileve have a fear of losing relevance once Buhari fails to contest and thus fighting for their personal relevance and not the biggier picture.

Howver if Buhari decides to contest i will support him. My alternatives are SLS and El Rufai.

Fashola cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria under ACN and in fact Tinubu will never let Fashola be president. At worst he will be given a senatorial ticket.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by dplordx(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2011
@jmaine

Ah, Mr. Jobless. You did fine. Touche! cheesy

And your family will get blown up by BK Haram very soon. With a lazy a.$$ like GEJ in power, I am certain thats going to happen to a f00l like you soon.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2011
Lagosboy:

I dont think Buhari will contest the election, Senator Hamman I believe is referring to El Rufai or the Adamu Aliero and co. However, Hamman needs to be pragmatic and face the reality of Nigerian politics. Truth be told Buhari has tried 3 times and lost to the rigging machinery of the rling party. 2015, Buhari will be 73 which is irelevant to me but i think if he garners support for El rufai it will be do the CPC good in the long run.

El Rufai might be able to make inroads to the SW and other parts of the country. Please any alliance with ACN is dead on arrival as it did not work and will never work. CPC should put is house in order and stop all these uselss bickering and holier than thou attitiude of some elements within it. These people i beileve have a fear of losing relevance once Buhari fails to contest and thus fighting for their personal relevance and not the biggier picture.

Howver if Buhari decides to contest i will support him. My alternatives are SLS and El Rufai.

Fashola cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria under ACN and in fact Tinubu will never let Fashola be president. At worst he will be given a senatorial ticket.

Maybe Bakare El-Rufai ticket or something close to that, Buhari won't run again, that man rather die than compromise on his word.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by jmaine: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2011
dplordx:

@jmaine

[size=15pt]My family will get blown up by BK Haram very soon. With a lazy a.$$ like GEJ in power, I am certain thats going to happen to a f00l like me soon.[/size]

Amen. . . and may misfortune and untimely death befall your entire family for generations yet unborn
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by hercules07: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2011
Jmain and dplord play nice, you guys do not need this. @Jakumo, this is one dream that will not be realized, it is good to dream sha. Are you sure all is well with the universe today, Italians and greeks beg to differ my friend.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Texther(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
So why is he crying then? I read here on nairaland that he weeped for Nigerians because he wont contest after 2011
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Skii(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
If Buhari can, He should please try, Silvio Berlusconi is 75 and has been forced to step down. (The comparison is age wise only)

A relatively young northerner like ribadu, el rufai or even shekarau will not do. the north and the cabal to a large extent, wont have as much respect for any of them as they do buhari. i was in dutse when buhari came to campaign. its an experience i wont forget. the turnout testified to how much love this people have for him. i was in the same dutse when ribadu and shekarau and even GEJ came. GEJs turnout was the worst.

Fashola no doubt would be my choice no doubt based on quality, leadership ability and administrative record, but it would be difficult to sell him to the north. the east need to realise that its not by mouth or by claims to right of ownership but like somebody said "making inroads". if they come up with a viable candidate that i can subscribe to that is sellable to the north, if not why not.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
We need to co-opt SLS into CPC now now o! He's about the only other person who's principles are as incorruptible as Buhari's. Unfortunately we have to wait until he finishes his stewardship at the CBN.

SLS backed by an equally principled politician (i know we've dearth of such) will be the right way to go. Nigeria needs someone with a steel resolve to make things work.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by kurus: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2011
kurus:

In case y'all didn't get the memo, here the summary of it: never again will a bin laden wannabe like SLS, Buhari, shekarau, ribadu, et al are getting to d presidency until 2023.

Dreams only come thru on Disney channel, so you're better off advising SLS to turn to acting now, seeing all his experience wrt pseudo banking cleansing he's done with over 1 trillion naira has not changed d rot in naija banking
And when he or someone like him becomes the president, it'll do you and your likes a lot of good to simply go hang yourselves! You know why? 'Cos you'll be hunted down like rabbits!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2011
buhariiii al the way smiley
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by kurus: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
kurus:

The days of goodwill hunting are over. You or Buhari or SLS or other bleeping al qaeda wannabes ain't gonna get there. Let me speak simpletonese for you: GEJ rules till 2019 and ibo man till 2027. Sharia states of d north breaks off within this period.  Middle belt is with the south now. theyre tired of your vampirish ways.  No one wants d bloodsuckers again. Even jos people don tire for una. Adamawa, taraba, benue, kogi, plateau, even south kaduna don't want d vampires no more.

Deal with it
Another product of a wasted generation. I really no blame you, with the level of decay PDP brought into our education system, one should not be surprised at such bigoted and myopic comments from your likes.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by ak47mann(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
the question is will nigeria still exist after jonathan?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by kurus: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
kurus:

Bigoted and myopic comments? You're a silly cad for saying that. Ain't you d goat promising to hunt down those who see Buhari for the Islamic di-ck he is? That's was 2 comments ago from you!  Don't you read what you post? Malu like u !
Haven't you just proved to us all that you really lack comprehension? I'm really sorry for those who spewed you into this world. They have indeed wasted their time, money and energy. Your case is indeed beyond redemption just like the dolt you are blindly supporting.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by kurus: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by 9ijaMan: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
kurus:

In 3 lifetimes of yours, you'd still be hard pressed to hold a candle to me in just one lifetime. This is my last post to you.
Nice to know you can give it but would not like to receive, ! Next time make you look face (read name) before you try to start throwing insults.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by brainyc: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
9ijaMan:
And when he or someone like him becomes the president, it'll do you and your likes a lot of good to simply go hang yourselves! You know why? 'Cos you'll be hunted down like rabbits!
and u nko are u a saint?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by brainyc: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
9ijaMan:
nd u nko are u nt currupt or are u a saint.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by anulaxad(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
YOU DO KNOW BUHARI IS CONTESTING WITH TINUBU.

IN THE 2015 ELECTIONS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss / Health Workers Petition Presidency, EFCC, ICPC Over Indicted Director / Buhari Has A Body Double, Look Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.