Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty (1343 Views)

Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by ShoeGetSize: 12:11pm On Mar 13
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by Racoon(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13
Doctrine of taqqiya. Are the UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia some of the well prosperous Islamic countries poor? Yet they don't carry Islam matter like masquerade for head. But to these fanatics back home, everything is religion to them as if Islam is the only religion in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by slimfit1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13
Sanusi not only Islam Northern people will kill themselves. Like a snake swallowing his tail. If all these idiot go to Dubai and see how education is taught.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by Obiedun(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13
Better
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by derecho(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13
APC = Muslim Brotherhood Party

Everyone is seeing what they have to offer.
With all the Mu-Mu ticket supported by Sultan and executed by Buhari and Mahmoud Yakubu, one would have thought they would have pretended to be good natured but e no easy

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by wirinet(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13
Islam and its twin brother Christianity thrives in poverty. They make people accept their poverty which is engineered by the ruling and business elites, with hope of a better tomorrow or in the afterlife, while at the same time collecting the little they have.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by SoNature(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13
That's FALSE.. Islam cannot disappear. Politicians use religion (Islam) to scam the people. The northern political class makes their hoi-poloi believe that it's Allah's will for people to die poor while they enjoy the wealth of the nation.

This is the same thing some GOs were teaching Christians until we started questioning why they are living expensive lifestyles. Today, many Christians in the South have stopped going to church because they believe that GOs take the little they have.

Unlike the South where people have challenged lots of poverty teachings tied to Christianity, northerners are not wired to challenge such teachings as their leaders spend more money on religion than western education to keep them ignorant. Little wonder they kill for Allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by wirinet(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13
Racoon:
Doctrine of taqqiya. Are the UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia some of the well prosperous Islamic countries poor? Yet they don't carry Islam matter like masquerade for head. But to these fanatics back home, everything is religion to them as if Islam is the only religion in the world.
Their population is tiny while their oil resources are huge, so they (the ruling elites) are able to give their people just enough to keep them from asking questions on how they use the country's wealth to live exorbitant lifestyles.

If you look at the diagram below, you will see that countries on the left with high poverty rate also qualify as the most religious, with Nigeria carrying the gold medal of people having the highest number of poor people in the world. So this directly correlate to having the highest number of religious people on earth. The rich countries on the right with the least poverty rate also have the least religious people

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by TruthHurts1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13
I was tempted to laugh. Then I remembered that I am a Christian and we do not laugh at the mentally retarded. We correct them.

wirinet:
Islam and its twin brother Christianity thrives in poverty. They make people accept their poverty which is engineered by the ruling and business elites, with hope of a better tomorrow or in the afterlife, while at the same time collecting the little they have.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by wirinet(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13
TruthHurts1:
I was tempted to laugh. Then I remembered that I am a Christian and we do not laugh at the mentally retarded. We correct them.

Comparing orange to apples. I am talking about countries and societies and you are talking about individuals. You are even ignorantly agreeing with me that the elites (political, business and religious elites) deliberately impoverish and exploit the masses for their own selfish material gains. So of course the poverty stricken Muslim North would have more billionaire and millionaires than wealthy Norway, Germany and Switzerland. Of course the Christians south more Wigwes, Elumelus Emeka offors and Oyedepos, more than Japan, France and even Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by paramakina202: 5:42pm On Mar 13
No they are using poverty to grow İslam in the north
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by TruthHurts1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13
Well, no matter how you roll the dice, it matters not whether you're making a comparison between countries and societies or individuals. There's one group that always finishes at the bottom of every human development index.Hint: It's not Christians😏

wirinet:

Comparing orange to apples. I am talking about countries and societies and you are talking about individuals. You are even ignorantly agreeing with me that the elites (political, business and religious elites) deliberately impoverish and exploit the masses for their own selfish material gains. So of course the poverty stricken Muslim North would have more billionaire and millionaires than wealthy Norway, Germany and Switzerland. Of course the Christians south more Wigwes, Elumelus Emeka offors and Oyedepos, more than Japan, France and even Israel.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by ibechris(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13
I have personally stopped going to church and I have been relieved from those satanic criminal pastors who are only after prosperity and not heaven conscious.

Brother u are very right.

SoNature:
That's FALSE. Politicians used religion (Islam) to scam the people. The northern political class makes their hoi-poloi believe that it's Allah's will for people to die poor while they enjoy the wealth of the nation.

This is the same thing some GOs were teaching Christians until we started questioning why they are living expensive lifestyles. Today, many Christians in the South have stopped going to church because they believe that GOs take the little they have.

Unlike the South where people have challenged lots of poverty teachings tied to Christianity, northerners are not wired to challenge such teachings as their leaders spend more money on religion than western education to keep them ignorant. Little wonder they kill for Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by Friend22(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13
Racoon:

I guess you watched Qatar 2022 world cup?
If yes, and you still say they don't "carry religion for head" it's either you are willfully ignorant or just looking for trouble.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by Jlow2: 4:47am On Mar 14
derecho:
APC = Muslim Brotherhood Party

Everyone is seeing what they have to offer.
With all the Mu-Mu ticket supported by Sultan and executed by Buhari and Mahmoud Yakubu, one would have thought they would have pretended to be good natured but e no easy
apc= alqaeda peoples congress
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by lonecatt(m): 5:48am On Mar 14
Islam in Nigeria thrives in poverty
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by Yankee101: 6:36am On Mar 14
Let’s adopt all those almajiri children and convert them to Christianity
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by naija4life247: 7:50am On Mar 14
Obviously nah. But with a useless vagabond pedophille like you marrying a 17 years old underage, the circle of poverty cannot end in the North, so Islam will soon disappear from your disaster zone.

Na Ogun go kee your Mama you pedophille
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by malcom1X: 8:40am On Mar 14
They were two countries of the same people.

One chooses Islam so they had to separate and go their ways now the country that chooses Islam is now a total failure while the other has become prosperous.

Which countries am I talking about.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by malcom1X: 8:42am On Mar 14
naija4life247:
Obviously nah. But with a useless vagabond pedophille like you marrying a 17 years old underage, the circle of poverty cannot end in the North, so Islam will soon disappear from your disaster zone.

Na Ogun go kee your Mama you pedophille

Everyone's grandmother married as a teenager including your grandmother as far as you're in this Nigeria.

Marrying a teenager is was not a bad thing 20 years ago. You have been programmed by the media.
But me personally I prefer two teenagers getting married and growing old together than an old man marrying a young girl
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty by malcom1X: 8:45am On Mar 14
Monogamy was created so that every man has at least one woman to marry.

But now it seems this woman don't want to marry

(1) (Reply)

Who want to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? / A New Dawn For Ex-biafran Army Officials / Movement For Positive Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.