Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. (31653 Views)

PCOD/PCOS Full Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss | How To Lose Weight Fast With PCOS / How To Get Pregnant With PCOS / Scent Leaf For Cough And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Serendipity2023: 12:02pm On Mar 24
bcomputer101:
With my experience in medical field, take note that the chances are very low.

That means she must have two of the following criteria: 1- irregular ovulation, which is usually indicated by an irregular menstrual cycle or a lack of a cycle. 2- She has signs of increased androgen levels or a blood test confirming you have increased levels. multiple small cysts on the ovaries.
She's more likely to develop certain serious health problems, which include type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, problems with the heart and blood vessels, and uterine cancer. In this case, have it in mind that you may have to go through artificial fertilization (IVF) in future which is 50/50.

But in all, there's nothing God cannot do. She may not even have any of those issues and conceive easily.

As a health care professional.

Do you think God or prayers work?

Like can God make the blind see or lame work?
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Justrite007: 12:03pm On Mar 24
inoki247:
Hmmm....

Which one be PCOS again wey wan resemble POS....

Things full this world

Lol you not serious
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Legitz: 12:11pm On Mar 24
Baby forget my past ,here is the past bothering this SiMp right here on front page ,God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by 12345baba(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24
Explain wetin b pcos

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Update147: 12:13pm On Mar 24
Octopusssy:
She can conceive with ovulation induction as long as her hormones are balanced

What if her hormones are imbalance
I have a girl friend with similar experience but in this case are hormones are imbalance. Sometimes she sees her period twice or just thrice a year.

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by otherway: 12:17pm On Mar 24
beekind:
I am about to get married to a 28 year old lady whom I love so much but has been diagnosed with PCOS.
Menstruation is regular.
Anyone here with experience dealing with this condition and able to achieve successful conception should provide some guidance on how they went about it.

Thank you and God bless.
1.IVF
2. 60% chance if your Sperm is healthy...
3. Serrogaccy
4.IUI

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by otherway: 12:18pm On Mar 24
Legitz:
Baby forget my past ,here is the past bothering this SiMp right here on front page ,God forbid

Naah you are so wrong..

I made my ex a woman and she has had PCOS since she was 19 when I met her.

4 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by cocolacec(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24
Legitz:
Dont be ignorant please PCOS is an endocrine disease suffered by women all over the world.No one knows the cause.Virgins suffers from it and other kinds of women.Doctors dont know the cause.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by wunmi590(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24
enemyofprogress:
na so una dey tempt God

If you are not blind and you are not deluded, you would have read through my write up and digest it before mentioning me...

Medical with God will do miracle in his wife life
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by teadrake(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24
beekind:
I am about to get married to a 28 year old lady whom I love so much but has been diagnosed with PCOS.
Menstruation is regular.
Anyone here with experience dealing with this condition and able to achieve successful conception should provide some guidance on how they went about it.

Thank you and God bless.
I think you should see a Doctor together to discuss this issue. However, she need to ensure a healthy weight and regular visit with a obygn for constant evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Entanglement: 12:19pm On Mar 24
beekind:
Menstruation is regular.

Thank you and God bless.
guy for this economy you supposed happy!

You go dey f.vck without bothering of having kids and if pinkin come, na your luck be that

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Update147: 12:21pm On Mar 24
TheRealestGuy:

Go see a doctor, that's the first thing.

However, from personal experience with my lady, what we did was get her to start eating and living healthier.

If your wife is overweight, she also needs to work on that. Also, she can start taking herbs like turmeric, ginger, garlic etc. Then she can start taking folic acid.

These are the things we did and our baby is due in the next few days.

Great to see you heeded good advice and went ahead with marrying the woman you obviously love.

Wishing you all the very best!

I'm available if you want to chat more regarding this.

Cheers.

Was ur wife experiencing imbalance hormone too ??

Did she experience irregular menstrual flow ??
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by AreaFada2: 12:23pm On Mar 24
beekind:
Menstruation is regular.

Thank you and God bless.
First, see a good O&G. Be sure of all the symptoms. Be sure of the regularity of her period, hormones including androgen levels, etc. Women can hide some things to secure marriage. Even many so called honest and virtuous women can still hide some stuff. No aspersions on anyone.

If she is already overweight, she should already be active and eating healthily to reduce weight.
The road ahead can be tough and you cannot walk it with a lazy or undisciplined woman.

An uncomfortable question you need to ask is if she has been pregnant before. Most ladies abort many preggies before marriage. No biggie these days.

You may end up having no issues at all with reproduction but also prepare for any eventuality including IVF.

3 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Cheadexe(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24
She will conceive but first you need to go herbal for the treatment, because I'm guessing these should be an untreated infection that have advanced to these stage,my brother wife also experience same,she don't have a regular cycle and so on,but my mum Heard about it and took her to a herbal traditionalist who gave her medicine for treatment which lasted for months,after series of text and scan to know solution to her problem,but to God be the glory after the three months of treatment she got pregnant and today they have there baby.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by ziondaughter247: 12:24pm On Mar 24
Please she will conceive and have children, just be prayerful and believe.
Her monthly menstruation is even regular. My dear let her just start eating healthy and add some good supplements, she's good to go. Don't worry about it, God will surely do it.
I understand that you're worried and of course having children is very important, but trust me you will end up feeling shortchanges in life if you let go of the woman you truly love and someone else marries her and they give birth to beautiful children. PCOS can happen to anyone, irrespective of the fact that making some changes like eating less sugar and fat can help, there are so many suffering it that are otherwise healthy and live healthily.
It is just about balancing the hormones. Go for a thorough checkup, they might recommend drugs and supplements, let her take it religiously before you even marriage... By the grace of God, within the firs 3 months, you both will rejoice. You sef, hope you have done fertility test oooh.. Sperm count and all...so you both can start early to start treating anything

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Mar 24
I hate all these “I love the person so much” talks. If you love the person so much, how do you manage to replace them in situations of death? Oh, the love no strong pass the person death? It’s okay.

I don’t know the condition. However, have a back up around just in case. Two of you may settle on having on one child. What will then happen when you plan on a second and third?
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by dpassion8(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24
Things really dey sup for this life i swear .we suppose dey thank God wela for all of us wey never face 2% of human problems.. God is great

inoki247:
Hmmm....

Which one be PCOS again wey wan resemble POS....

Things full this world

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by zedegit: 12:27pm On Mar 24
Acidosis:

If raising children is priority for you, ensure you have enough funding for IVF (in case natural conception or medications fail).

I laugh you. You think say Africa na Europe?
Who wan marry if nobi for children ontop Naija girls wahala.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Felaincarnated: 12:28pm On Mar 24
Is ur wife's(to be)name EBUBE?

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by olenime(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24
From experience with my wife.
1. see a doctor for the best hormonal treatment that suits her, there are few of them.
2. Monitor her ovulation period through ovulation kits.
3. Boost your sperm with Fertil Aid for men, the sperm needs more strength with PCOS.
4. Pray to your creator about the situation.
5. Knacking morning afternoons and nights during ovulation period, with ur boosted sperm!!!

Come back to share your testimony!

7 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by frozen70(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24
kereman1:
If u truly want to carry your child and you also love your wife, bro just get a second wife.

Life no hard na you wey dey pursue true love.

Stop ill advicing people who need pure and genuine advice

It could be you

3 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by drimzsmoke(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24
bcomputer101:
With my experience in medical field, take note that the chances are very low.

That means she must have two of the following criteria: 1- irregular ovulation, which is usually indicated by an irregular menstrual cycle or a lack of a cycle. 2- She has signs of increased androgen levels or a blood test confirming you have increased levels. multiple small cysts on the ovaries.
She's more likely to develop certain serious health problems, which include type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, problems with the heart and blood vessels, and uterine cancer. In this case, have it in mind that you may have to go through artificial fertilization (IVF) in future which is 50/50.

But in all, there's nothing God cannot do. She may not even have any of those issues and conceive easily.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What have you done now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by zedegit: 12:32pm On Mar 24
ziondaughter247:
Please she will conceive and have children, just be prayerful and believe.
Her monthly menstruation is even regular. My dear let her just start eating healthy and add some good supplements, she's good to go. Don't worry about it, God will surely do it.
I understand that you're worried and of course having children is very important, but trust me you will end up feeling shortchanges in life if you let go of the woman you truly love and someone else marries her and they give birth to beautiful children. PCOS can happen to anyone, irrespective of the fact that making some changes like eating less sugar and fat can help, there are so many suffering it that are otherwise healthy and live healthily.
It is just about balancing the hormones. Go for a thorough checkup, they might recommend drugs and supplements, let her take it religiously before you even marriage... By the grace of God, within the firs 3 months, you both will rejoice. You sef, hope you have done fertility test oooh.. Sperm count and all...so you both can start early to start treating anything

That one na emotional talking and manipulation not reason.
Naija women no dey change. Women supporting dem colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Think9ja(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24
If (your woman is a virgin){
Echo 'you can take the risk'}
Else{
Echo 'abort mission
}
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Felaincarnated: 12:32pm On Mar 24
Extra 50yrs to ur years on earth
enemyofprogress:
Leave her and let her go before it is too late to let go. Love no be by force and it's not blind. If you're impotent, I swear, she won't marry you
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Eriokanmi: 12:33pm On Mar 24
With a proper laparascopic procedure, she will give birth guy. Just consult a Gynaecologist and hand over the rest to God.

PCOS or PCOD is an ovarian disease which forms like bubbles around it. The laparascopic instrument called a PCOD Needle will be needed to pierce those bubbles or cysts. With proper handling and medication, she's good to go
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by zedegit: 12:34pm On Mar 24
Felaincarnated:
Is ur wife's(to be)name EBUBE?

shocked Una fit dey share same girl o. Oya make wuna greet una self.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by silaswills01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24
No need for any ovulation induction she'll be fine with some drugs and the cysts can be surgical removed
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Tonytonex(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24
Kukutente23:
First forgive her
Then pray
Hey chances are good
what did she do that warrant forgiving her?
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by dealslip(f): 12:46pm On Mar 24
Dshocker:

Seek advice from a medical practitioner, not naira land.

And don't marry out of pity or beauty.

If she can't conceive, run ooO, because you will will regret it later.
They are not talking to you. They are talking to people who have expert opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Kukutente23: 12:47pm On Mar 24
Tonytonex:
what did she do that warrant forgiving her?
Don't mind the lying Op jare

Imagine claiming she has PCOS while her menstruation is regular

So how did he arrive at that conclusion
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Antoeni(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24
Octopussy Oil Dey Your Head, Happy Sunday
Octopusssy:
She can conceive with ovulation induction as long as her hormones are balanced

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.