Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. (31656 Views)

PCOD/PCOS Full Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss | How To Lose Weight Fast With PCOS / How To Get Pregnant With PCOS / Scent Leaf For Cough And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Dshocker(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24
dealslip:

And told him not to marry out of pity. Isn't that an assumption?

Bye!
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by naija4life247: 3:16pm On Mar 24
One MUMU is about to enter lifetime regret in the name of LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by ufotty2001: 3:21pm On Mar 24
twosquare:
Better take her for fertility test before you get married. No allow free pussy blind your eyes. See the trying to conceive thread on the health section of Nairaland, and you will see that the stress no be here.

Also, you may not be compatible spiritually sef.

Thank God that you can even have that thought. Some did not and are fighting needless battles today. The best time was yesterday, the next best time is now.
Thanks
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Ubdavis(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24
wunmi590:

There's nothing good medical and God can not do, get close to God and He will answer all your prayers...

If you are a Catholic, go to the grotto and pray your Rosery and you will see wonderful miracle with the help of a very good doctor.

Ur not very correct.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by 123papas(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24
you no go go marry your wife before another person chance you.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by OdefaGirl(f): 3:28pm On Mar 24
Kukutente23:
First forgive her
Then pray
Hey chances are good

Wait. How do you know she has PCOS when her menstruation is regular

Op I suspect you're related to Lie Mohd

Forgive her for?......

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Jaycee07(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24
okoliobinna84:
For those that are not familiar, it is Initialism for posterior capsular opacification

Wrong.

PCOS Means polycystic ovarian syndrome.
It meas that there are abnormal amount of androgens
which are male sex hormones that are usually present in women in small amounts. This can lead to physical signs such as:
Irregular or absent periods
Acne
Excess Excess facial or body hair
Scalp
hair loss
High levels of androgens in the blood
Ovaries that are large or have many cysts

Other symptoms include:
Stress, anxiety, and depression
Weight problems
Sleep problems

PCOS can be managed with appropriate medical care, which includes: Weight loss and Hormonal and other medication

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by faithfull18(f): 3:36pm On Mar 24
Legitz:
Baby forget my past ,here is the past bothering this SiMp right here on front page ,God forbid
Lol, ignorance isn't a good thing, educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Kukutente23: 3:42pm On Mar 24
OdefaGirl:

Forgive her for?......
Lying that she has PCOS
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by OdefaGirl(f): 3:49pm On Mar 24
Kukutente23:

Lying that she has PCOS

Do you mean she doesn't have?
How would someone be playing with such health condition?
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Thislifee: 3:56pm On Mar 24
beekind:
I am about to get married to a 28 year old lady whom I love so much but has been diagnosed with PCOS.
Menstruation is regular.
Anyone here with experience dealing with this condition and able to achieve successful conception should provide some guidance on how they went about it.

Thank you and God bless.
As a medical doctor, I would tell you that she can't ever conceive in this life, life no suppose hard but nah una dey find true love. After a woman finishes drinking, smoking, taking postinors and languishing her life she later look for a simp to hold on!
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Kukutente23: 3:59pm On Mar 24
OdefaGirl:

Do you mean she doesn't have?
How would someone be playing with such health condition?
How did she know she has PCOS
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by OdefaGirl(f): 4:20pm On Mar 24
Kukutente23:

How did she know she has PCOS

She probably has noticed the symptoms and then went for diagnosis.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by aimalohi: 4:23pm On Mar 24
Guy don't marry ooo... you are not ripe for marriage yet. Ordinary PCOS u r considering not marrying s girl. So when u get married and something worse happen inside d marriage u will run away. R there no ppl who r married, no medical issue yet no children yet. It's God that gives children
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by onumadu: 4:26pm On Mar 24
otherway:

Naah you are so wrong..

I made my ex a woman and she has had PCOS since she was 19 when I met her.

Oga dis your comment get as e be...

Did you conduct pelvic ultrasound on her when she was 19?
Or are you mixing up irregular periods with PCOS?
Your comment is not consistent with certain facts about this "condition" (notice that I didn't say "disease" ) .
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Kukutente23: 4:29pm On Mar 24
OdefaGirl:

She probably has noticed the symptoms and then went for diagnosis.
What symptoms
She's not having irregular menstruation according to the Op
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by okerekingsley90: 4:34pm On Mar 24
Entanglement:
guy for this economy you supposed happy!

You go dey f.vck without bothering of having kids and if pinkin come, na your luck be that

This comment grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Nnekalora68(f): 4:39pm On Mar 24
Whatever that can take care of ovarian cysts will take care of it
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by onumadu: 4:39pm On Mar 24
Thislifee:
As a medical doctor, I would tell you that she can't ever conceive in this life, life no suppose hard but nah una dey find true love. After a woman finishes drinking, smoking, taking postinors and languishing her life she later look for a simp to hold on!

Oga doctor take am easy.
Don't be mixing your emotions with professional opinions, because it can hurt people.
This topic is something I have also researched deeply over many years, and the cause of it is something that a conservative country like Nigeria cannot even begin to mentally conceptualize.
Meanwhile as a test, please how many "wayward" women do you know that have PCOS or (or even fibroid) problem?
You people mix up blocked Fallopian tubes, uterus damage from abortions, failed Pap smear tests (which can be caused by HPV) - all resultants or products of being wayward, to reach this general conclusion. But PCOS? Haven't seen it yet.
So let's not mix all of them, and blame it on a woman's "past lifestyle".

BTW @OP at what age did this woman start having sex, and how consistent has her sex life been?
Answer to this question would determine whether I would advice you to marry her or run for your life. cool
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Hagiazomakai: 4:43pm On Mar 24
Get 2 sachet of Levofem and let her use it for 60 day,her menstrual flow will be regular and she will ovulate and conception will come
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Thislifee: 4:49pm On Mar 24
onumadu:

Oga doctor take am easy.
Don't be mixing your emotions with professional opinions, because it can hurt people.
This topic is something I have also researched deeply over many years, and the cause of it is something that a conservative country like Nigeria cannot even begin to mentally conceptualize.
Meanwhile as a test, please how many "wayward" women do you know that have PCOS or (or even fibroid) problem?
You people mix up blocked Fallopian tubes, uterus damage from abortions, failed Pap smear tests (which can be caused by HPV) - all resultants or products of being wayward, to reach this general conclusion. But PCOS? Haven't seen it yet.

BTW @OP at what age did this woman start having sex, and how consistent has her sex life been?
Answer to this question would determine whether I would advice you to marry her or run for your life. cool

Are you teaching me my profession? Let me school you. PCOS is caused when Ovaries produces abnormal amount of androgen(male sex hormones) unlike the minute quantities that's present unusually in ovaries. This is mostly caused by postionor 2 and some brands of alcohols and incessant intake of pregnancy pills and high intake of sperms at a very young age( that lady started having sex as at 15 or 16 years and op never met her a virgin!. The older day a girl of 14 years came to our hospital and wanted general test by her mum and I discovered from my colleague female doctor that her hymen wasn't there. I privately asked her and she said she started sex since 12 years! I was shocked! I never had sex till I was 20 years!
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by otherway: 4:54pm On Mar 24
onumadu:

Oga dis your comment get as e be...

Did you conduct pelvic ultrasound on her when she was 19?
Or are you mixing up irregular periods with PCOS?
Your comment is not consistent with certain facts about this "condition" (notice that I didn't say "disease" ) .

Calm down..

PCOS comes with irregular period,excruciating mentral cramps and lots more.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by beekind: 4:54pm On Mar 24
onumadu:

Oga doctor take am easy.

She's a virgin.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Felaincarnated: 4:56pm On Mar 24
Amin jesu
enemyofprogress:
thanks and to yours too
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by onumadu: 4:57pm On Mar 24
Thislifee:
Are you teaching me my profession?

In the field of knowledge, only those who devoted more time, interest, resources on a particular field can really claim superior expertise.
That is why Bill Gates became the greatest computer scientist of his time even without graduating with a formal CS degree.
I have really devoted time, have time to "waste", and have been following this subject FOR YEARS.

So sir, prove me wrong first.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by onumadu: 4:57pm On Mar 24
beekind:

She's a virgin.

I rest my case. cool
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by ZUBIZUBI: 5:00pm On Mar 24
beekind:
I am about to get married to a 28 year old lady whom I love so much but has been diagnosed with PCOS.
Menstruation is regular.
Anyone here with experience dealing with this condition and able to achieve successful conception should provide some guidance on how they went about it.

Thank you and God bless.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! It's heartening to hear about your love and commitment, especially in the face of health challenges like PCOS. I understand this can be a worrisome time, but I'm glad to share some encouraging news from my own experience.

My Wife is 28, like your Fiancée, was diagnosed with PCOS. Despite the concerns it brought, we were determined to start a family. She meticulously documented her journey from diagnosis to conception, and I believe her insights could be invaluable to you.

We now have a beautiful baby girl, a testament to the fact that while PCOS can present hurdles, they are not insurmountable. It's remarkable that my Wife conceived just four months after our wedding, a timeline that we hadn't anticipated but were overjoyed with.

I wish you both strength and happiness as you embark on this journey together.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Thislifee: 5:00pm On Mar 24
beekind:

She's a virgin.
She can never be a virgin! She must have used vagina tightening cream! Simp wake up!
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Thislifee: 5:02pm On Mar 24
onumadu:

In the field of knowledge, only those who devoted more time, interest, resources on a particular field can really claim superior expertise.
That is why Bill Gates became the greatest computer scientist of his time even without graduating with a formal CS degree.
I have really devoted time, have time to "waste", and have been following this subject FOR YEARS.

So sir, prove me wrong first.
Are you teaching me my profession? Let me school you. PCOS is caused when Ovaries produces abnormal amount of androgen(male sex hormones) unlike the minute quantities that's present unusually in ovaries. This is mostly caused by postionor 2 and some brands of alcohols and incessant intake of pregnancy pills and high intake of sperms at a very young age( that lady started having sex as at 15 or 16 years and op never met her a virgin!. The older day a girl of 14 years came to our hospital and wanted general test by her mum and I discovered from my colleague female doctor that her hymen wasn't there. I privately asked her and she said she started sex since 12 years! I was shocked! I never had sex till I was 20 years!
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by 123readygo: 5:03pm On Mar 24
Hmmmmmmm. The poster above me should stop spreading his ignorance. I married my wife a virgin and after 12 months of marriage without conception we went to the hospital and boom she had PCOS.

Luckily for us we commenced treatment immediately and after 3 years she became pregnant.

OP, it’s a tough journey but if you truly love her like you said do other tests and if you have the money do lap and dye to ascertain if her tubes are patent. More importantly, let her avoid taking of clomide and other related drugs for a long period because such drugs predisposes women to ovarian cancer.

Before I sign out, since you said she’s a virgin and you have not devoured her please let her get proper medical care before you start dividing in to avoid low sperm count. Ignore this at your own peril
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by onumadu: 5:05pm On Mar 24
Thislifee:
She can never be a virgin! She must have used vagina tightening cream! Simp wake up!

Here they come! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. by Daystar7: 5:06pm On Mar 24
Y'all should stop this nonsense of putting every private information on social media esp a low level bigoted platform like this. PCOS will not stop pregnancy if both of you are sexually okay. Just seeking stupid attention. You don't deserve that woman. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) / Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.