Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency (16050 Views)

Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko / Kwamoti Laori: Each Rep Gets N100m For Constituency Project / Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by SouthSouth1914: 11:58am On Mar 14
Wahala!! Minimum was is only 30k. Our common wealth is being shared by a few unscrupulous elements!
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Zendinho(m): 11:59am On Mar 14
Nigeria wWith these current crop of leaders is doomed.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Demigod22: 11:59am On Mar 14
When Jesus Christ said "It is finished" he was referring to Nigeria.

You can't increase minimum wage, no infrastructure nor investment, just on a looting spree.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Cantonese: 12:04pm On Mar 14
Leaders are saying clearly to the citizens:

1. Who are you?
2. You cannot do anything about it.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by HaneefahRN(f): 12:04pm On Mar 14
Never knew senators get that much for constituency projects, can any of them over the years point to a substantial project done in their constituencies. Naija was built only for thieving politicians and their friends and families.
They know most of the money at this point is borrowed yet still stealing it with reckless abandon and we expect progress

1 Like

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Raylight2(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14
He's sounding more like they were given the money for personal use. "I get more but I will not tell you".

1 Like

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Mar 14
nairalanda1, i thought you said nigeria has no money?

where is all this money that senators are sharing coming from?

1 Like

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Empresa: 12:09pm On Mar 14
Why must a senator get more constituency allowance than another senator if truly the money is for projects. These people are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Eriokanmi: 12:10pm On Mar 14
Ndume has indirectly admitted to the fact that under that APC, Nigeria is like an animal farm,
Culled from his comment,...All Animals are equal, but some are more equal than others Noted!

Shame on those defending these evildoers who call themselves leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by NOwazobia: 12:12pm On Mar 14
And what is the quantity and quality of the constituency projects they have carried out in their various constituents since many of them have been in the Senate house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14
Whoever given this constituency project fund based on needs and wants of the peoples,but refused to do it..Shit and shame would be the consequences..The fund will go back to the govt..
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Mar 14
Nawaoooo....and they will tell nigerians to be patient and endure the hardship and hunger🙄
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14
It is funny how no one is saying anything about the silence of the LP and other opposition Senators! I thought they are new breeds and untainted unlike APC Senators! None of them has come out to say anything. According to Senator Ndume, “All the senators have N200 million (each) as their constituency projects but I am a leader. That is the difference. 10 of us are leaders including those in the opposition. We get more than the floor members. It’s normal".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by pinkguy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14
LoL ndume is a Fulani slave , with idoma name
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by careidon: 12:36pm On Mar 14
This allocation to reps for constituency projects has been going on for more than 20 years, why are we just complaining now especially if we are not going to hold these reps accountable (just as we do not hold our Governors accountable)

1 Like

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by kiddkash(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14
Putindbutt:

Wailers, Dr Ruby, an Obident member has just collected agbado and put it inside her pocket. suffer no dey tire you?
Whomever counters your narrative is an obidient? No chance the person is an atikulator
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by senatordave1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14
Eriokanmi:
Ndume has indirectly admitted to the fact that under that APC, Nigeria is like an animal farm,
Culled from his comment,...All Animals are equal, but some are more equal than others Noted!

Shame on those defending these evildoers who call themselves leaders.

Ndume alluded to the fact that senate has always shared money right from 1999
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by efemena5050(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14
LagosG:
Nigeria is irredeemable

Even if we split up, this irrational, selfish behaviour will unfortunately never stop.
Blacks are worthless when it comes to leadership, rulerships, empathy, intelligence, rationality, selflessness..,During the slave era .....some blacks where made to look like they were superior by so doing they aided and abated the slave trade activity by always conveying and selling their brother
......Ur correct in all u said ....even division will not help us at the long run .....the whites love their citizens... provide for their citizens and see them as humans and equal but once a black man becomes something to even pick calls become a problem....
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by Maobichek: 1:05pm On Mar 14
Helinus:
Useless administration.

All the people that voted for Tinubu are in regret

Good day, i suspect that this account has been hacked...

Where is the owner of this account who always comment positively towards APC?
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by itsene: 1:11pm On Mar 14
Why was Betta Edu suspended?
Why?
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by YesDaddyTill203: 1:18pm On Mar 14
All these constituent money sharing schemes should be scrapped. It's only an avenue to steal public funds.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by frog12: 1:24pm On Mar 14
these people are real thieves honestly sad sad sad
they are sharing money as they like why nigerians are suffering
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by a4cube: 1:35pm On Mar 14
StOla:
Ignorance and political mischief will soon set this country on fire.

Nigerians are grossly uninformed despite their education, and terribly unrefined like a barbarian horde.

Little wonder there is jungle justice in every nook and cranny.

A people deviod of logic and reasoning, and very hateful of anyone trying to be rational and shed light on their ignorance.
Always posting nonsense. Is the millions they are quoting captured in the budget? Why is tinubu borrowing to bribe SINators?
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by dhope: 1:42pm On Mar 14
Beautifulday:

What they got is not the issue. The issue is, was it captured in the budget?

If not, it's bribery.
the money was inserted by the legislators without breakdown on how to spend it. they just put figure as constituency project. It is CORRUPT Practice for two reasons. 1. Legislator increased the budget figure to accommodate constituency projects to be executed/supervised by them; This is at variance with their assignment, executive arm is saddled with that responsibility. 2. They put a figure without stating what to do with it, someone can come tomorrow and tell you he use the whole #500M to sink a deep borehole and you can't query him. It is however understood that this practice started during OBJ government era but it is a plain corrupt practice that must be stopped.
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by poiZon: 1:49pm On Mar 14
OfoIgbo:
The N200 million that Ndume got, was it captured in the budget as CONSTITUENTY PROJECT money?

Or is he trying to confuse us, seeing that the cat is now out of the bag and he is cunningly trying to label his own loot as constituency project money. If this 200 million is not captured as constituency project money, Ndume should be arrested for being a part of padding the budget.

Nigerians ought to be asking the right questions
Meanwhile Over 200million naira can be 1billion, 500million,, 800million infact 200million and above..
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by obaidan: 1:51pm On Mar 14
Corruption and anyhowness has been normalized and institutionalized in Nigeria.

Constituency projects are for the people, why should some senators get more than others because they are leaders, is it that the people of the leader's constituency deserve more than people of floor members constituency. These are the issues encouraging mediocrity and uneven distribution of resources. The constituency funds isn't for the senator(at least so they claim) so why should it be more for some senators because they are leaders. Fundamentally a lot is wrong with Nigeria
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by telleyway: 2:17pm On Mar 14
OfoIgbo:
The N200 million that Ndume got, was it captured in the budget as CONSTITUENTY PROJECT money?

Or is he trying to confuse us, seeing that the cat is now out of the bag and he is cunningly trying to label his own loot as constituency project money. If this 200 million is not captured as constituency project money, Ndume should be arrested for being a part of padding the budget.

Nigerians ought to be asking the right questions

Capture in the budget or not is a topic for another day. The real question is: senators like Ahmed Lawan that spent over two decades in the Senate and collecting these huge sums every year. What have they done in their constituencies?
Why will federal government be paying those criminals huge sums every year instead of doing the projects?
I remembered my former senator spent 12 years in the Senate without a single bill, with no constituency office. Then what constituency projects are they talking about?
They will still want to be controlling their State governors. God why nah?
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by emperor4love(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14
We as citizens are not crying because the are receiving money of such amount but we are crying because this money is going direct to there pocket and nothing the citizens can do about it,the are rubbing it to our face
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by emperor4love(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14
Wen the say 200m the actually mean 2billion or 20billion,there are the one that understand figure meaning but citizens will think is just 200m the are talking about here
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14
Tinubu keep telling Nigerians to be patient while meeting up with the needs of the already made men

Where is Tinubu humanity? I'm sure with all these recklessness going on in his administration his babalawo must have assure him that he will be reelected nonetheless right?

Only obi stay put in Lp can give him a second votes in 2027 if all this maladministration continues like this

Yoruba his tribe sef feel nothing, as worse as Buhari was many northerners who are complete illiterate became rich under his watch, he did many social incentives programme like npower and all, he gave free money to old and young northerners mostly every month

Tinubu is a big disappointment
Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14
StOla:
Good information.

I hope the illiterate mob and anarchists would cure their ignorance and stop brewing a storm in a tea cup.

Tinubu associate, the love of Tinubu is greater than the love of his country .

Na why you no fit see anything bad in anything they do. 1 naira them no share give you, yet you sit in your house hungry. lol sorry

Re: Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency by commoditiesnig: 2:48pm On Mar 14
careidon:
This allocation to reps for constituency projects has been going on for more than 20 years, why are we just complaining now especially if we are not going to hold these reps accountable (just as we do not hold our Governors accountable)
The best reply on this matter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) / Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area / Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.