Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum (14880 Views)

Senate To Reinstate Ningi As Akpabio Comes Under Pressure / Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum / The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Forumites: 3:11pm On Mar 14
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/just-in-yaradua-emerges-northern-senators-forum-following-ningis-exit/
My heart just jumped into my mouth the moment I saw that picture. Who else is feeling nostalgic? If this one contest for presidency I swear e go win.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Jayhome24: 3:14pm On Mar 14
Ningi you see your life? You follow chop money finish come dey come dey confessed like witch wey drink ayelala water. Atiku desperateness don pushed you enter 1 chance now go home and be doing Hon. Senator inside your compound.

You sabi the Northern game snd you come played against dem and dem don bite you hard now, I think you eyes don clear now.

Na so we hear say you wan form mega shit with Atiku to come 2027 wey we don settled already. I pity thief like you.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Jlow2: 3:14pm On Mar 14
tolulope1990:
Yar’Adua Musa is blessed
three women from there family re married to former governors
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by 004gist: 3:19pm On Mar 14
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I was even thinking it's the picture of the late Ya'Adua.
No need for DNA.

Come imagine pikin weh our slay queen de born now. U will be doubting in ur mind if the child is urs
And when u demand for DNA them go say u no trust me?.
Those days born pikin u don't need anyone to doubt whose child is the child.

I hardly go to the village but after years I went. People that don't know me immediately they see me they recognised my dad. This is not one or two persons. More than 10 people will just call my father's name

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Bluntemperor: 3:27pm On Mar 14
Saving their faces, especially the APC,who was boxed into the corner,by a fraudulent PDP and one wander:
-if Ningi understand Budget and Budgeting at all,as many of the Northern Senators and House of Representatives - are only after their own collection of the Moneys,not about the Masses!
- Has Sen.Ningi, Collected his own N500- so called Constituency Projects or half of it - at all? If yes,then,he should return it as well as others illegal Money,for we Nigerians-are aware that these National Assembly - are just not there for the Masses - but after their selfish ends!
Is it fair to Award yourself N500Millions- as C.Project, when you have nothing to show in your Constituency!
You can't be talking about N500Millions- when the Youths have no jobs,the Retirees and the Workers - have not been paid Palliatives- by Federal and States governments,but these same Executives and Legislatures are smiling to the Banks!
So, that CP is immoral and should be paid back into the Treasury and how some collected and some were paid half is still a mystery!
What sort of Democracy are we really practicing - that makes Workers and Retirees poor ,while those who spend 4- year or 8 years are more in Wealth, including the Governors?
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by crisubanijunior(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14
…just a reminder that our political space is hereditary. Its either their sons replacing them or their daughters or their brothers and sisters or their Inlaws

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Jayhome24: 3:30pm On Mar 14
Melagros:
COMRADES, chairman that won't make any difference or bring desired changes for his people

But won't thief finished come dey blabing, buluba and balablu dey form saint.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by christistruth01: 3:31pm On Mar 14
grin

The man con resemble the former president too much
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by christistruth01: 3:37pm On Mar 14
bjdon:
The Yardua blood is strong. The men all look alike

Like Triplets
I hear their mother is still alive

Her Husband was one of Balewa's Ministers
Her oldest son Gen Shehu Musa Yaradua was Military Deputy President to Obasanjo
Her second son was Umar Yaradua was President of Nigeria
This son is a Senator

Their Mother is a Living Museum of Nigerian History

I hear she is almost 100

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Bluntemperor: 3:38pm On Mar 14
Saving their faces, especially the APC,who was boxed into the corner,by a fraudulent PDP - gangs of Northern Senators,led by Ningi and one wander:
1-if Ningi understand Budget and Budgeting at all,as many of the Northern Senators and House of Representatives - are only after their own collection of the Moneys,not about the Masses in the North- afterall - he was amongst those who agreed to it's signature - having read and understood the Conten
- Has Sen.Ningi, Collected his own N500- so called Constituency Projects or half of it - at all? If yes,then,he should return it as well as others illegal Money,for we Nigerians-are aware that these National Assembly - are just not there for the Masses - but after their selfish ends!
Is it fair to Award yourself N500Millions- as C.Project, when you have nothing to show in your Constituency!
You can't be talking about N500Millions- when the Youths have no jobs,the Retirees and the Workers - have not been paid Palliatives- by Federal and States governments,but these same Executives and Legislatures are smiling to the Banks!
So, that CP is immoral and should be paid back into the Treasury and how some collected and some were paid half is still a mystery!
What sort of Democracy are we really practicing - that makes Workers and Retirees poor ,while those who spend 4- year or 8 years are more in Wealth, including the Governors?
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by KIDfurniture(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14
Them just dey compensate themselves until Nigeria ends. Is he the only man in katsina for this position . Keep deceiving the poor masses

Dreamhighnow:
Corrupt basta*ds

Now I finally accept Nigeria truly needs revolution

These madnes* has to stop

These bunch of thieves taking the masses for a ride
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by sukar886: 3:47pm On Mar 14
Corrupt senators, why taking the post, instead of them to protest, kaiiii, na only God will help us, akpabio will finish naija money, he is preparing for presidency 2031,thats why he is looting
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Blitzking: 4:04pm On Mar 14
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by moneyissweet(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14
You think he Said it because of me and you?

Dey play.

chenny360:
Just because he said the truth to power... We're ruled by a Rogues...
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by duality(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14
OlujobaSamuel:

Smiles, Nigerians so much distrust the govt that any lies against them is seen as truth.
When that Ningi made those comments, I noticed he was lying as he wasn't speaking under any authority or facts and figures, he wanted to ride on northern sentiment.
Someone not lying would have said, 10bn project was given to west, 8bn to east, 7bn to south, while the whole north got 4bn, with 3bn going to the North East because of the VP
But when politicians are not specific about their tantrums, just know sey na lies

Are you saying there are no inflated figures and irrelevant expenditures heads, in the budgets that is aimed at diverting money from the system?

Because it's all over the news. Even channels TV.

Is that what you are insinuating? Everything is clean?
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by OlujobaSamuel: 4:42pm On Mar 14
duality:

Are you saying there are no inflated figures and irrelevant expenditures heads, in the budgets that is aimed at diverting money from the system?

Because it's all over the news. Even channels TV.

Is that what you are insinuating? Everything is clean?
You can see that you are bringing up something else compared to the Senator's allegations.
The senator alleged that a budget of 25tr was presented, 28tr was passed, 3tr was secretly added, North was shortchanged.
The budget news reported was 27tr presented, 28tr passed. This was in the public before his allegations.
So he should be able to disclose the authority he got such info from and show it to us, everyone can say I have 10cars, but it should be proven, probably mentioning the cars, showing the document, sharing its pictures, etc, not just I have 10cars without a single evidence just because the person involved is one we all love to hate
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Faposky95: 4:47pm On Mar 14
Respect
Hon Ningi...better late than never....
You never hear of a suspension when one of these hin. rogues goes off beat and exposes them......
The truth is in the details, unfortunately, my people only go school but hate to read.
The man didn't say billions.....he said trillions and nobody took him seriously
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by 9japride(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14
004gist:

Come imagine pikin weh our slay queen de born now. U will be doubting in ur mind if the child is urs
And when u demand for DNA them go say u no trust me?.
Those days born pikin u don't need anyone to doubt whose child is the child.

I hardly go to the village but after years I went. People that don't know me immediately they see me they recognised my dad. This is not one or two persons. More than 10 people will just call my father's name
[color=#006600][/color]

That's good. Your dad blood strong well.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by gaskiyamagana: 5:30pm On Mar 14
YesDaddyTill203:

What truth?

Pls show us the evidence of his truth.
Are you a Libya returnee?
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Emekaonline: 6:21pm On Mar 14
chenny360:
Just because he said the truth to power... We're ruled by a Rogues...

When the lady treasurer for the LP said the truth about Abure, how many of you praised her? Instead you all supported her suspension but now you could say that Ningi said truth to power but you did not say the same for the lady. It shows how tribal many of you guys are in politics. It is not that you like Ningi but because enemy of my enemy is my friend. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Emekaonline: 6:23pm On Mar 14
gaskiyamagana:

At least he is not one of those drug traffickers that are being killed like chickens in South Africa. Hahahaha
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by gaskiyamagana: 6:31pm On Mar 14
Emekaonline:

At least he is not one of those drug traffickers that are being killed like chickens in South Africa. Hahahaha
His comment on asking for evidence that our legislooters are innocent of any form of financial reckless made me query his state of residency in Nigeria.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by YesDaddyTill203: 6:43pm On Mar 14
gaskiyamagana:

No I'm an Ethiopian returnees. I just got back from abroad.
I should just believe anything said against the govt just because your Agulu packaged fraud candidate lost abi?
We should not ask for evidence?
Simple analysis tells you that the Senator is wrong with his figures.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by gaskiyamagana: 9:56pm On Mar 14
YesDaddyTill203:

No I'm an Ethiopian returnees. I just got back from abroad.
I should just believe anything said against the govt just because your Agulu packaged fraud candidate lost abi?
We should not ask for evidence?
Simple analysis tells you that the Senator is wrong with his figures.
As a beneficiary of corrupt legislooters, l am not surprise about your defending them.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by duality(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14
OlujobaSamuel:

You can see that you are bringing up something else compared to the Senator's allegations.
The senator alleged that a budget of 25tr was presented, 28tr was passed, 3tr was secretly added, North was shortchanged.
The budget news reported was 27tr presented, 28tr passed. This was in the public before his allegations.
So he should be able to disclose the authority he got such info from and show it to us, everyone can say I have 10cars, but it should be proven, probably mentioning the cars, showing the document, sharing its pictures, etc, not just I have 10cars without a single evidence just because the person involved is one we all love to hate

Have you seen the report of BudgIT Nigeria on this? I suggest you stop defending criminality.

Unless you benefit directly from it, it's not worth it.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by OlujobaSamuel: 10:25pm On Mar 14
duality:

Have you seen the report of BudgIT Nigeria on this? I suggest you stop defending criminality.

Unless you benefit directly from it, it's not worth it.
You guys just love to throw words around, what is defending criminality
How is Ningi allegations same with BudgIT
You better start dragging your legislators from state to fed to stop having anything like constituency project, as long as they create a law to permit it, no one can stop it
Did BudgIT alleged that a region was sidelined or a budget of 25tr was presented and not 27tr as revealed.
You better start reading reports to understand.
For more than 10yrs, BudgIT has been my No1 goto for states finance, stop confusing what they disclosed with Ningi
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by YesDaddyTill203: 11:05pm On Mar 14
gaskiyamagana:

As a beneficiary of corrupt legislooters, l am not surprise about your defending them.

As a victim of easy brainwashing, I'm not surprised that you believe any trash that you read online without asking for an ounce of evidence.
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Mayor3600: 11:28pm On Mar 14
InfoGuru118:

Yhttps://platinumtimes.ng/just-in-yaradua-emerges-northern-senators-forum-following-ningis-exit/

They're going to infect him with corruption
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:45pm On Mar 14
God slowed us that He allowed this to happen,it seems President Yar adua was indeed a good conscience man. angryDon't fail ya father boy angry
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by aribisala0(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14
bjdon:
The Yardua blood is strong. The men all look alike
Why are you sure it is the YarAdua blood?
Everyone has Four grandparents

They could look like one of their MATERNAL ancestors who is not a YarAdua

Nigerians always forget 50 % of your DNA comes from.your mother.

The Yaradua blood is not anymore than the maternal blood which is silenced socially but still loud genetically

Men like to.think they own a child but it is 50:50 and a male.ancestor can manifest in a male descendant through his daughters not just in looks but things like sickle cell,Albinism positive and negative traits
That is why sometimes you see cousins who even look more alike than brothers
Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by Lovestrong(m): 7:01am On Mar 15
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I was even thinking it's the picture of the late Ya'Adua.
No need for DNA.
we pray for same DNA inwardly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki Differ Over Primary Election For Candidates / Bola Ige’s Murder: I’m Willing To Go To Court - Soyinka / My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.