Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

You Have What You Say. Part 31 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 31 (65 Views)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 31. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 31. / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 31 by PastorSomba(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 31.

Mark 11:23-24 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.".

31. Unbelief is saying you know better than what you are hearing. Unbelief of the word of God is pride and rebellion against God and His word. Doubt is saying what you are hearing or seeing is a lie, untrue and unreliable. Doubting the word of God is calling God a liar, untrue and unreliable. Faith is saying God and His word are true, trustworthy, dependable and reliable all the time no matter the circumstances.

In the beginning God created all things by His spoken word. By His word He established their purpose and responsibilities. He also by His word established the relationship, fellowship and boundaries between all that He created. All creation are interdependent and man is given authority to rule over them. The authority or relationship between man and all creation is established by the names Adam gave to each creature from the beginning.

By spoken words concerning the tree of knowledge of good and evil, God established a forbidden relationship and fellowship between man and the devil. By the presence of the forbidden tree God notified man of the presence of the devil in the garden and the kind of relationship and fellowship he is to have with the devil. But man sinned when he decided through words to relate and fellowship with the devil. Every conversation is an act fellowship. Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. Genesis 1:1-30; 2:1-25; ,3:1-24; Revelation 4:11; Romans 8:28-30; 2Corinthians 4:3-4,15; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; Colossians 1:16-17; Hebrews 1:3-4; 3:12,16-19; 11:1,3,6; Matthew 17:20; 28:18; 2Timothy 1:7; 1John 4:18; James 1:5-8; Jude 1:5; 1Corinthians 10:5-12; Numbers 14:1-39; Proverbs 8:13; 11:2; 13:10; 14:3;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Learning To Listen To God (1) / Ramadaan: Preparation For The Last Ten Days / Happy Memorial Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.